Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Very true. Huntsman's Muzzle - When you attack a new creature, they are silenced for 3 sec, would be great for caster trash gathering (trash in front of Xy'mera's wing).

Still would need to know if Signet of Bolstering (Enemies that die within 40 yds Bolster you, increasing your damage done by 4% for 20 sec stacking up to 5 times. Successive stacks do not increase duration) works on bosses that summon adds that do die. Like last boss in Mists or Echelon in Halls of Atonement, that could be quite good.

As usual, more testing needed!
    I wouldn't imagine boss adds would Bolster you since boss adds themselves do not Bolster the boss. I always look forward to the new degenerate strategies top teams develop for the affixes so it'll be fun to see how it pans out. (And how Blizzard handles it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    How long do the Anima powers last for?
    Whole dung

10+ Year Old Account
    Cautiously optimistic about the new affix. BFA was 50/50 on affixes for me (loved Reaping and Lieutenants, hated Beguiling and Ghuunies), so hoping Shadowlands hits better in that regard.

Also, I am looking forward to something that doesn't require a super finicky route where fucked counts kill keys due to minor pull mistakes, but I will miss rarely having to drink. I think us healers will be the only ones who will have to really get used to Prideful being gone.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I miss reaping..it was just fun

Honestly seems pretty fun to me. Should change up the routes and make for some interesting pulls and choices, which is the whole point of a new affix.

take in context that BFA had 2 horrible seasonals (infested, emissary) and SL ones aren't anywhere near that bad so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks overall much more interesting and flexible than current affix. Prideful was okay, but it restricted pathing waaaay to much (also if you wiped and lost buff and it was Tyrannical week, you could be royally fucked). I didn't really check all the powers but there is a "builds" potential (and they could add more powers as the patch progresses). Also, leaving miniboss alive is also an option, for example physical dmg increase should be a safe thing on last boss in NW.

But I think some boss tuning would have to be done, because Tyrannical Hakkar w/o Prideful is nasty af.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Cautiously optimistic about the new affix. BFA was 50/50 on affixes for me (loved Reaping and Lieutenants, hated Beguiling and Ghuunies), so hoping Shadowlands hits better in that regard.

Also, I am looking forward to something that doesn't require a super finicky route where fucked counts kill keys due to minor pull mistakes, but I will miss rarely having to drink. I think us healers will be the only ones who will have to really get used to Prideful being gone.
    There seem to be a couple of mana-based anima powers - Granted, one of them simple makes drinking super-fast, but still, it's there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I'm not a big fan of those anima powers in M+. Makes it needlessly complicated with multiple "noob traps" where you either make the right or the wrong choice. Because that's what it boils down to. You either take the power with the best benefits or you gimp yourself and your group. It doesn't really matter much in Torghast because who cares if you are ultra op or just slightly op. But it does matter in M+

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything other than Prideful is going to feel very refreshing.

Don't get me wrong, though, because Prideful is an amazingly powerful buff and has made M+ very fun. But it becomes exhausting when your M+ runs become more about pulling perfect Enemy Forces percentages with specific routes that allow little to no leeway for deviation.

This will be welcomed. A mixture of Beguiling (in terms of random locations of these Jailer mini-bosses) and Awakened.

seems better than prideful

De other side looks like it'll be the most benefit from it as all the adds are in the middle ring, which means you can do all of them, get the powers then blitz through the bosses afterwards.

As for balance? Eh even if the balance was off by a couple points it would still be metad to death.