Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Flying is so pricey you have to hcarge alot for items.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post
    MMO-Champion promised me...
    I found the problem, here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Everybody always bitches about bots, but they're really good for the average player that doesn't have a lot of gold
    But it's not fair things are affordable and they cant make tons of gold gouging people!

Mights are selling for 500g on Pagle right now, would be an amazing time to get a 5 proc on Transmute master.

Even streamers i watched in couple days ago actually bought their golds on their boosted characters. I was like "Huh, what the fucking point to play then?" Of course tryhards gone fully retarded
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2021-06-05 at 03:34 PM.

A lot. People are crafting their 70 gear right now.
    With how easy the game is why even craft gear and not just use dungeon heroic drops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    With how easy the game is why even craft gear and not just use dungeon heroic drops.
    Because there's a good amount of crafted gear that is bis till bt/sunwell

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened is, as per usual, the forums caused a skewed perception of reality. Most Classic players aren't walking around with more money in their bags than the GDP of Finland, but many who are consolidated here and on the Classic WoW subreddit, unintentionally building an echo chamber of people with a ton of gold who convinced themselves everyone has a ton of gold (this isn't as uncommon as you'd think; it's also pretty normal for wealthy people in insular communities to disconnect from what level of wealth your average Joe on the street has versus what they and everyone in their social circle have).

It's interesting how this same discussion rounds the bend so many times over the years and people still won't pick up on the obvious answer, that the AH barons on your server aren't indicative of the average player's funds even if things still manage to sell on the AH at their hyperinflated prices.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Bookmarking this thread to revisit it in two months. :^)
    1 week left for your revisit and prices have dropped, not looking good.

3+ Year Old Account
    Those idiots are hiding in a cave. Another prophecy exposed.

I miss the 100g+ for each spellcloth..

it is down to below 50 now .

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

15+ Year Old Account
    I still think things are too expensive though. Vengeance wrap being a grand is mega dumb when the mag cloak has only 5 less stats after you factor in the socket

MMO-Champion promised me an easy epic flying for all my alts due to hyperinflated primal prices because everyone will have zillions of gold. My primals sell for 4g-40g each. What happened?
    A lot of people are poor right now due to TBC, it was a huge gold sink for a lot of people,
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    I miss the 100g+ for each spellcloth.
    And I miss primal mights selling for 150g+, now they're down to 90g.

The gold buying crowd who ran GDKPs on 10 toons a week was a tiny tiny fraction of the player base. The vast majority of people probably came in to TBC with a few thousand gold tops, which they then spent on normal flying + epic flying when they hit 70.

MMO-Champion promised me an easy epic flying for all my alts due to hyperinflated primal prices because everyone will have zillions of gold. My primals sell for 4g-40g each. What happened?
    well, epic flying is working as an early gold sink to curb inflation but you only need an epic flyer once. So, presumably, we'll see the effects of 35 paladins in strat 24/7 a bit later than 2 months in.

10+ Year Old Account
    All the gold is unsubscribed until T5.

Primal prices thankfully dropped due to dynamic spawns allowing the supply to outweigh the demand, but Gem prices are 3-5x what they were in the original TBC.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    All the gold is unsubscribed until T5.
    Implying people bother to actually unsub for a few months.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Primal prices thankfully dropped due to dynamic spawns allowing the supply to outweigh the demand, but Gem prices are 3-5x what they were in the original TBC.
    Could be because a lot of people are other professions now for crafted gear / enchants / engineering, I suppose? And back in the day a lot of people went JC because it was new.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Implying people bother to actually unsub for a few months.
    I mean, it was partially a joke but there's a thread talking about guilds losing member's left and right. And even if they aren't actually unsubscribed, if they aren't actively playing them their gold may as well be considered out of the economy until they're back.

Also what a literal waste of money to not unsubscribe if you aren't playing, doesn't matter how much you make that's just dumb.