Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abracmike View Post
    Not necessarily because of the delivery, but it might qualify that way anyway if it didn't ask for a pin (IE run as credit rather than debit)

note, Pin != CVV # on the back (usually 3 digits)
    yeah it just declined it. so im guessing it falls underdefinition of pin

ATM and PIN-based Point of Sale transactions daily limit is $1,510.00
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    yeah it just declined it.
    You should be able to contact your bank and ask for a temporary higher limit (for 4 or 8, maybe 24h) for that kind of thing.
    Been there a few times before, it's annoying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to contact your bank and ask for a temporary higher limit (for 4 or 8, maybe 24h) for that kind of thing.
    Been there a few times before, it's annoying...
    bank is closed on sundays. by monday itll be too late. i didn't realize there was such a a idiotic thing as a limit on debit cards.
    how long will newegg hold it for?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2021-05-30 at 04:15 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    bank is closed on sundays.
    support phone/online is usually 24/7

Should have an 800 number on the card. Buzz em up and they can probably take care of it. I had to do that from overseas a few times at what would be ~5am home time and it wasn't a problem
    Last edited by abracmike; 2021-05-30 at 04:16 AM.
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

10+ Year Old Account
    support phone/online is usually 24/7

Should have an 800 number on the card. Buzz em up and they can probably take care of it. I had to do that from overseas a few times at what would be ~5am home time and it wasn't a problem
    there's a number for it's lost or stolen but i don't see it mention anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    try it anyway and see

10+ Year Old Account
    try it anyway and see
    i called and yeah its strictly for lost and stolen cards. same deal with my credit card. website says they are unable to make any changes after hours. so i'm boned.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2021-05-30 at 04:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i called and yeah its strictly for lost and stolen cards. same deal with my credit card
    That really sucks. Not sure what else to do with that one at the moment then... Maybe Dr Google will know of a support number? (kinda reaching a bit at this point though)

10+ Year Old Account
    so i called customer support for newegg and they resubmitted it and said they will email me the results. if it still fails...i have 3-5 business days to rectify it before the order is voided. i will call the bank first thing monday morning and request a temporary debit card limit extension.

so i called customer support for newegg and they resubmitted it and said they will email me the results. if it still fails...i have 3-5 business days to rectify it before the order is voided. i will call the bank first thing monday morning and request a temporary debit card limit extension.
    That should work. Inhad to do that with mine u til they allowed us to specify certain processors to be exempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Kagthul i have one more question about the monitor. what specifically did you mean cause im looking on amazon and all i see are power adapters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Only if you can actually GET a GPU. Even at inflated prices they sell nearly instantly. And, from reading the OPs other posts, i doubt they want to build.
    well i usually build my own but the market prices for gpus sort of changed my plans. i was originally planning to build my own again i had even started ordering the parts but fate and circumstances intervened. don't usually like prebuilts since they tend to cheap out in some area.

@Kagthul i have one more question about the monitor. what specifically did you mean cause im looking on amazon and all i see are power adapters.

- - - Updated - - -

well i usually build my own but the market prices for gpus sort of changed my plans. i was originally planning to build my own again i had even started ordering the parts but fate and circumstances intervened. don't usually like prebuilts since they tend to cheap out in some area.
    Do you mean the cable required?

If so, then you want something like this:

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1681261...-023-_-Product

Any DP 1.4 cable will do. Just make sure its 1.4 compliant.

10+ Year Old Account

Smile

oh that one it shipped with one of those. nvm i got it working turns out i had the cables in the wrong outlets. thanks for all your help!
    and looks like i got the new one just in time as 2 of my 5 fans on the old tower just died along with all it's hdmi ports.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2021-06-15 at 12:12 AM.