Quote Originally Posted by dfsdfvh View Post
    Where do you get that chestpiece? Can I have the name of it?
    Anyway it looks really nice.
    It's a warlock specific pvp set from Cataclysm called Cataclysmic Gladiator's Felweave Armor. Only 12 marks of honor!

The chest piece is specifically called Cataclysmic Gladiator's Felweave Raiment

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I think my void elf warlock is lovely:

This looks really good! Also didn't realize Warlocks could continue to have soul shards hover over em, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    This looks really good! Also didn't realize Warlocks could continue to have soul shards hover over em, nice!
    How can you be a warlock and NOT have the soul shards hover over you!

And me too, love that one

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    Your avatar is making me want to try out TBC Classic!
    For me it was "you think you do, but you don't"

Though, it made me appreciate the time I was new to the game and the wonders of World of Warcraft. It was a great time in game for me back then. But I only want to play Belf in TBC, but the leveling is just way too boring unfortunately, so if I can't find the motivation, then I just won't level it.

Hope they include the boost for belves and draeneis down the line. For my part me, J Allan Brack spoke the truth :P

I guess I am a pistachio flavor lover.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-06-05 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post

The skin colors is meh. It should have been purple, blue, pale white or pale blue. It looks weird like that.
    agreed.. 3 x purple, 2 x blues, 1 x pale white, 1 x pale blue

Where is the "unique" on this?. Where is the racial identity on this kind of characters?.
    Why should I care about something as useless as being "unique". I'm not one of those special snowflake types. I don't care if others look similar to me or I to them. What I care about is liking how my character looks. What other people think or do has nothing to do with me.

I like the way my warlock looks. That's all the matters to me. Your opinion (or anyone else's for that matter) has no bearing on the value and enjoyment I get from my character's appearance.

I'll take looking more like others but enjoying the way my character looks, over being "unique" and dissatisfied with my character's appearance. I enjoy games more when I like how my character looks and less when I don't. If you want to have blue skin as a void elf be my guest. That option is still available to you.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2021-06-06 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    but why tho? I think these are pretty much Paladins

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ban...(Warcraft_III)
    Yeah, but it brings up the question whether Bandit Lords are meant to be paladins or if its just a gameplay/dev limitation. And it really is a coin toss unless confirmed one way or the other.

Sure, disillusioned paladins becoming brigands is a cool concept, but was that what was meant?

But again, my point is how a couple of class restrictions can add cultural flavor to the races, the "what does it mean culturally this role doesn't exist as such". Sure, it's also interesting that some races have analogous roles (Sunwalkers and Prelates to Paladins), but I can see the appeal of a gameplay constraint reflecting lore in an interesting way.

Both approaches work tbh, I just personally think that 1-2 class restrictions do add some interesting depth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Aww, well said fella.

Ok...ok....let me explain that to you, so you get it as clear as water....

High elves ARE NOT Void elves.

They are completely different things. These are not the Elves we saw on Outland using blue uniform, these are not the elves we saw in Crystalsong Forest fighting the Blood elves. These are....Void Elves that used to be Blood elves:

Quoted from (https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Void_elf):
    Their origins lie with a group of blood elves led by Magister Umbric who were exiled from Silvermoon City

Now you get the idea, of why you idiots + the ones of WoW General Forums ruined the Void elves?. Void elves have never been High Elves!!!. NEVER!. They are Blood elves turned by the Void. In resume: Dark Elves.....You asked Blizzard for the WRONG FEATURES. WRONG HAIR COLOR, WRONG EYE COLOR WRONG SKIN COLOR.
    But do you get how the Void Elf leader is/was a High Elf? How we see High Elven Wayfarers coming to Telogrus to learn about the Void., Making the obvious point that BE's aren't the only ones with the possibility of being VE's?

It's like your understanding of the facts and possibilities is so limited you can't see beyond your own nose. It's hilarious.

-snip-[/IMG]
    The Void elf character @Kyriani made looks way better than all these monsters lmao.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Since Alleria is on good terms with Vereesa, and high elves are seen interacting with void elves, I'm wondering сan the Silver Covenant accept void elves into its ranks?

I would mutch rather have more Void-options for VE, but I dont understand peoples obsession with Aleria VS playable VE.
    The lore is kinda new and nothing is set in Stone yet

You guys ruined the "Dark Elf" Fantasy by creating this....monster....called "Void elf". It was meant to be something new. And what did you do?....Create stupid threads of why my elf must look blonde, blue eyes and pink skin. For real guys, get your heads out of your ass. If you wanted so bad to play Blood Elves, just go Horde. There's no such thing in the alliance, and is still like that. I hope you never get that blonde hair, just to see you around in Stormwind walking with that purple/black hair that is so messy.

PLAY SOMETHING ELSE YOU ELF FREAKS!.

The alliance have so many awesome races, and you cant stop playing your female elves, so lame!

Do you see this, this a Dark Elf fantasy race, not the monster we have now with blue eyes and pink skin:
    Dude, you do realise that Night elves are the original dark elves of wow? Blizzard revealed a long time ago, they are dark elves with a forest elf half. They wanted to bring the best parts of the dark elves and forest elves in a race.. this is why night elves have arcane, Highborne, pre-sundering arcane civilization, most powerful arcane mages, well of eternity, dark skin, Moon goddess, matriarchal leader, fanatical worship of female diety, night based (dark elf side), then have druids, forests, ancient trees, nature magic, shapeshifters, that dress humble/primitive like even though they are not, forest spirits, wild gods, world tree (forest elf side) - as rubbish and pathetic as they are now, they really made them big originally.

They gave them the best portions of both worlds, so the evil sinister side is absent (or at least only a brief and devastating part of their history)

Void elves and Nightborne have legitimate dark elf claims too.

Nightborne are the dark elf side of the night elves shown extensively. Not all the portions because they didn't show the moon goddess diety bit, but they had the evil bit, like Azshara in Elisande. Even the fal'dorei etc.

Void elves have another element of that. Warcraft spun three races dark elf based. And they are all connected The Nightborne going horde gives the horde a dark elf race to play with, while the other two are on the alliance. And imo, Fel elves, demon hunter elves and San'layn elves are pretty dark too, so are darkfallen elves.

But the Dark elf doesn't exist in warcraft. Instead you get night elf, their nightborne off shoot, and void elves, as well as the others I mentioned. D ark elf is from other genres, in Warcraft it would be merely a description of an elf who is dark either in skin colour or temperament or deals with dark magic, would all apply.

The community discussed this here. I made the topic myself. And most felt that Night elves were: Here is the results. With targeted discussion.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lease-stand-up!

Rember also blood elf silvermoon schoolar in telogrus

Alleria Windrunner was a ranger-captain of Silvermoon who led her rangers under the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War. She was also the head scout of the Alliance Expedition to Draenor. Alleria and her lover Turalyon disappeared after the planet was torn apart and were not heard from for many years. They resurfaced during the final war against the Burning Legion, having been members of the Army of the Light for a thousand years from their perspective,[9] as time passes differently inside the Twisting Nether.[10] After absorbing the power of the dark naaru L'ura in the ruins of Mac'Aree on Argus, Alleria became the first void elf, and now leads others like her in the Alliance following the defeat of the Legion.
    Occupation Co-leader of the void elves,
    Affiliation(s) Ren'dorei
    Mastering the whispers requires constant focus and discipline. Your dedication inspires all who bear the name ren'dorei--for we have become children of the Void.

You have learned many lessons here, but the time has come to venture beyond Telogrus Rift.

Go to Stormwind, the heart of the Alliance. There, the king's ambassador will greet you and guide you along your journey.

Azeroth must be defended. I can think of no one better suited to answer that call than you, <name>.

BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, PINK SKIN IS, HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE, VOID ELF IDENTITY. DEAL WITH IT.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, PINK SKIN IS, HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE, SILVERMOON ELF IDENTITY. DEAL WITH IT.
    Fixed it for you.
    A bootleg is a bootleg after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    A bootleg is a bootleg after all.
    Void elves also have high and blood elves in their ranks. So yes, it is part of their identity.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

Quote Originally Posted by elbleuet View Post
    Void elves also have high and blood elves in their ranks. So yes, it is part of their identity.
    Doesn't it ever feel wrong that after years of basically whining you got a tack and a shoulder pat and there you are with your Horde race?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

BLONDE HAIR, BLUE EYES, PINK SKIN IS, HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE, VOID ELF IDENTITY. DEAL WITH IT.
    Yes. It's almost like they're all some variety of Silvermoon-based Eastern Kingdoms Elf. They're literally the same species, so of course they would look the same.

She is not a Void Elf, she is a High elf, pure blood, Not a Blood elf and lately....consumed a dying Naru.

Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes and Pink skin = Blood elf.
    Purple Hair, Dark eyes and Purple skin = Void elf.

You like it or not, is like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Not after consuming Fel energies = Blood elf.
    Not after living in space and consuming Void energies = Void elf
    And not even after living without Magic to consume and keeping away from all kinds of corruption = High Elves (From both Outland campaign and Crystalsong Forest)
    Nope, she is a Void elf, even Shadows Rising confirmed that (as if having a pair of functioning eyes wasn't enough to confirm it):

"The Horde is nothing!" With those infamous words, Sylvanas Windrunner betrayed and abandoned the Horde she vowed to serve. The Dark Lady and her forces now work in the shadows as both the Horde and Alliance race to uncover her next move, including her own sister, Alleria. Struggling to shoulder the crushing weight of leadership, King Anduin entrusts the void elf and High Exarch Turalyon to uncover Sylvanas's whereabouts.

The Horde now stands at a crossroads. The various factions form a council, leaving the mantle of warchief to rest. Thrall, Lor'themar Theron, Baine Bloodhoof, First Arcanist Thalyssra, and many other familiar faces rise to this new challenge. But the threats are numerous, and the distrust runs too deep.

When the council is derailed by a failed assassination attempt on Talanji, the Zandalari queen and a key ally, Thrall and the rest of the Horde leaders are forced into action. They empower the young troll shaman Zekhan, still grieving the loss of Varok Saurfang, with a critical mission to aid Talanji and help uncover the rising threat against her.

Meanwhile, Nathanos Blightcaller and Sira Moonwarden have been tasked by the Dark Lady with a terrifying gambit: to kill the troll loa of death himself, Bwonsamdi.

As Zekhan and Talanji work to save Bwonsamdi, their journey will be a key turning point in bolstering the Horde against the coming darkness and finding themselves along the way. Failure to save their allies and the trickster god will surely doom the Horde, but through success, they may rediscover what makes the Horde strong.[1]
    You just don't know anything about the Void elves and are spreading blatant disinformation. It's okay, you have been corrected and your concession is accepted.

Read it and then understand, that they are not High elves. They are Blood elves:
    Their origins lie with a group of blood elves led by Magister Umbric who were exiled from Silvermoon City because of their research into the Void.
    1) Good thing that I never cared about High elf identity, but about Void elf identity.

2) You'd be wrong anyway. Since you like sources so much, here's another source that proves how wrong you are:

When asked about this, Ion Hazzikostas stated that high elves are essentially already playable as the blood elves on the Horde and that the void elves are also another flavor of high elves that are playable on the Alliance.[99]
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/High_elf

You even have the cute little number "99" next to it that redirects you to the source, so have fun.

3) You love sources so much yet you can't even google "Wowpedia Shadows Rising" and see for yourself?

For point one, She is the first Void elf and She is not a Blood elf, She still a High elf:
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Alleria_Windrunner
    Yeah because all Void elves are also High elves, so of course the first Void elf would be no different. Good job on your inadvertent concession, that wasn't bad.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-06-07 at 11:04 AM.

How is the leader of the Void elf a High Elf?. Simple....She understand them on the use of Void Magic, since she has always been tempted to use it.

High Elven Wayfarers = Not the playable ones, since we go with the Blood elf ones and do the main quest in Telogrus and learn how they turned into Void elf by accident.

By my understanding of what Blizzard put on that lore, make me understand how things TRULY are, and not trying to turn a new race into something they are NOT.

- - - Updated - - -

For point one, She is the first Void elf and She is not a Blood elf, She still a High elf:
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Alleria_Windrunner

Void elf lore right here:
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Void_elf

Read it and then understand, that they are not High elves. They are Blood elves:
    Their origins lie with a group of blood elves led by Magister Umbric who were exiled from Silvermoon City because of their research into the Void.
    Dude, I'd advise against arguing with Varodoc on Elf lore. You've already demonstrated pretty spotty knowledge and, in the particular niche of Void Elves, Varodoc knows practically everything there is to know.

Is clear Varodoc doesnt know anything about it, to the point she insist on wrong lore points. Sorry, but Varodoc like the rest of the people here, just want to make an entire new race of Void Elves into High elves, just for the sake of creating a race that is not even playable.

Now if this thread was about giving Alliance "pure" High elves, that would be a completely new thing with a more original content for having Blonde hair, Blue eyes and pink skin on that character....having those features on a Void elf....not so wise.
    Practically everyone with whom you've argued has produced a procession of increasingly-abundant evidence to the contrary to every statement you've made - or, rather, the only statement you've made - and you still continue to refuse to accept that you are wrong. We have repeatedly provided evidence and you have done nothing but simply backtracked and continued to use circular reasoning - "they're not x because they're x! Why? Because they're x, of course!"