Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    aww you need a safespace to buy your pay2win shit in piece?

pathetic.
    Tell me where the people with money hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I have no idea why would my opinion be 'actively bad for the game' since it won't change anything anyway?
    Your position is arguing against something that creates new players who might not have played otherwise. That is good for the health of the game.

Like it or not, Burning Crusade starts at level 58 for characters that aren't Blood Elves or Draenei. If it was any other way, everyone should have had to level fresh instead of getting free character transfers. Because vanilla classic is a separate game.

You not wanting to help people is a personal problem.

Stop trying to gatekeep. You aren't better for spamming 1 for the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Dont dads have balls? You seem to be lacking.. grow a pair and just do it.
    no fucking shit. what a soyboy post from this guy.

omg!!! guys!!! pls dont be mean to me!!! im just an old dad that doesnt want trouble!!!! omg!!! *soy face*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for Frostmourne but all I got was this lame axe]

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I literally do that with my group of friends that are mostly all dads. I work, come home, do housework and chill with them. Why the fuck would I care about some dipshit screaming "HURR BOOSTED" at me for possibly an hour or 2 at most?
    Because you have the all dads group, whereas OP is looking for one so that he can avoid any interactions with the HURR BOOSTED and can set up activities with like minded people.

Jesus the people that breed these days.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here are 2 quick answers:

1- Do the entry HFC quests, which should take a couple of hours. The rewards will give you greens that are equivalent to somewhere between T1 and T2, so you won't be a liability for a group. Yes, you will miss on some reputation, but unless you are min/maxing and going for world first, you don't care.

2- That being said, I have not seen anyone asking for minimal gear in the LFG channel, and I have not seen anyone getting kicked for being undergeared. The dungeons are not hard at all.

People are really overthinking these things. What people are saying in these forums, and what actually happens in the game is quite different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally when I run things I don't care if you're boosted, just don't be stupid. Have SOME degree of Classic Intelligence and you'll do just fine OP. Understand threat, marks, and your class abilities. its not Rocket Surgery.

a lot of my first groups after Pre-Patch was tanking stuff like Strat or Scholo where people would just unload the second i got to the mob, let alone waiting for a tick or two of Consecrate. I'd ask for a CC and mage would tell me "just tank it ur a prot paladin". then the two healy mobs in the group just chain heals off each other because people are too busy trying to AOE instead of focusing skull down.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

aww you need a safespace to buy your pay2win shit in piece?

pathetic.
    lol, We all know this person is an extremely sad individual. Not only for their aggressive words but the misspelling of them too.

Sorry, most adults make more money in an hour or two than the boost charges. It's about being efficient with your limited time because you know, we work, have families and do other things other than play video games all day long. So thank goodness for boosting, it helps with that perfectly.

It's not a human right to be level 58 in World of Warcraft.
    You are right. That is why they pay for the service.

Didn't know Classic Players were such brittle little snowflakes lol.

I need my boost-free safespace Don't use my triggerwords (boost/Dark Portal Pass). lmao pathetic

"Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food"

You have to pay for food as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, not wanting to play a p2w game? imagine that.
    You do, yes. In my country, you get social security granting you that money for free, if you require it. Hell, even internet is a human right here as far as I know.

OP just do it. Nobody you actually want to bother with will give you grief. And those who might just ignore em they're just mad and don't understand what p2w actually means

"Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food"

You have to pay for food as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, not wanting to play a p2w game? imagine that.
    I bought boosts for three characters.

How anguished are you? Can I have some of your tears, snowflake?

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I bought boosts for three characters.

How anguished are you? Can I have some of your tears, snowflake?
    We out here arguing about spending our money wisely, anti stupid consumerism, but how much do you bet these peoples bedrooms look like a fucking disorganized GameStop?

Keep on boosting. Every $40 you spend on a boost, these guys spend double on plastic toys

Quote Originally Posted by Töasty View Post
    other dads/moms who understand that real life is priority,
    Loooool.

This is funny because it's the breeder-arrogance in its best form.
    Mods are too busy to be bothered with moderation...but still post nonsense in threads.

Please do not contact me about moderation - Reach out to another member.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post

That is the problem.
    You start almost at the end with 80% of abilities available.
    So you open a site like icyveins and read 3 paragraphs on how to play your class. The classes are simple, there are no weird convoluted systems like in retail.

It took me 1 dungeon to get used to the "rotation" and abilities of my warlock and I hadn't played one since retail TBC.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    Because you have the all dads group, whereas OP is looking for one so that he can avoid any interactions with the HURR BOOSTED and can set up activities with like minded people.

Jesus the people that breed these days.
    The fuck are you even trying to say, you make little sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did I just read

This has to be a troll thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    I also bet most shamans around never saw or read anything about totem twisting...etc etc.
    I wouldn't bother twisting totems in a dungeon while leveling. The mana just can't support it for ele and resto. Enhance might be able to manage but the ones I've seen have been oom trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw1337 View Post
    What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Buying a boost has nothing to do with knowing how to play. I have played this game ever since launch and leveled my share ofcharacters over the time. And quite frankly, I can't be bothered doing it again - so yeah I bought the boost. Have fun standing behind a mage in random dungeons all the way to 60 while you call it the True Classic Experience! And that will probably even make you skilled Everyone boosts - some use blizzards services others pay mages to do it for them - bottom line is: Almost no one likes leveling and want it over with to get to the fun part.
    I have never been boosted. Why pay a mage when I can do it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

After reading my post, I guess I made my post look like I was only concerned about being accepted for boosting. I understand that by the time I'm lvl 62 and run outlands instances I will have new gear, I've played this game before. My buddy and I are looking to start out on a new realm where we might find a guild that's casual, made up of other parents or older adults that understand that real life comes before a game. My concern was just picking a random realm, boosting a new toon to 58, only to find that the toxicity prevents he and I from enjoying the game the way we want to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivank0v View Post
    Loooool.

This is funny because it's the breeder-arrogance in its best form.
    I take it you've never been kicked from a group because your wife was working and your 8 month old baby wakes up at midnight and you have to take 2 minutes to get them back to sleep. How the fuck am I being arrogant?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    The fuck are you even trying to say, you make little sense at all.
    He said "The OP wants to have a group of like-minded friends to play with, just like you have with your friends"