Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    Its a forum? So its a public question, anyone who feels like answering or give their take on it, is free to do so.
    You didn't answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    Im all for it, the game is not even close to TBC anyway. Some class changes are badly needed, and with all the toys and mounts they have added i dont see no reason not to have a tab for it.

- - - Updated - - -

eh they do? little timmy who did not buy a boost is still leveling in azeroth while boostie-boy is in Karazhan. how is that not a major advantage?

Hmm, odd. Since everyone in my guild that boosted are lvling in Outlands now while everyone who had really good gear from vanilla is lvl 70 on their old 60s. Even our Shamans are 70 since they got boosted to shits and hit 60 during prepatch like a day after the people who bought the boost to 58.

It's like... Buying a lvl 58 boost doesn't give any kind of advantage at all, except for skipping the "tutorial"! If you place a lvl 62 booster vs a lvl 62 that lvled 1-58 you'd without a doubt not even notice a difference. Because you didn't buy any kind of advantage.

Because the boost doesn't give you a special power, extra ability, heirloom gear or anything like that. Which is what P2W is. P2W is buying an advantage over other players that you can't get otherwise. You can't tweak the meaning of it just so you can channel more hate for no reason.

Grow up, pixels aren't everything.

I am all for balancing patches in TBC. Like nerf resto shamans a bit. Buff moonkins, retrie and all the other low performing dudes and dudettes. Buff a fe selected bosses a bit like most of karazhan. Gruul. First bosses in SSC, TK and BT

But i am against changing stuff that affects how the game is played like browsers and tabs or transmog. Especcially transmog. Because there is the question why not all? Why no dungeons browser lfr and whatnot. start of the end basically. Goes against the reason people wanted classic int he first place

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I am all for balancing patches in TBC. Like nerf resto shamans a bit. Buff moonkins, retrie and all the other low performing dudes and dudettes. Buff a fe selected bosses a bit like most of karazhan. Gruul. First bosses in SSC, TK and BT

But i am against changing stuff that affects how the game is played like browsers and tabs or transmog. Especcially transmog. Because there is the question why not all? Why no dungeons browser lfr and whatnot. start of the end basically. Goes against the reason people wanted classic int he first place
    Do you think that game is appealing for the pace and community, or the combat and raid + encounters? Is class fantasy and world building where it’s at? When you start playing and say “man this a awesome” what is it that’s awesome? And if those thing stay intact could there be improvements where it isn’t awesome?

Quote Originally Posted by Jwelch900 View Post
    Do you think that game is appealing for the pace and community, or the combat and raid + encounters? Is class fantasy and world building where it’s at? When you start playing and say “man this a awesome” what is it that’s awesome? And if those thing stay intact could there be improvements where it isn’t awesome?
    I don't really get your question tbh^^
    I think TBC right now is appealing as is but can be better.
    But changing the way it actually plays will put off more people than it brings people in.

The game itself (raidwise) is to easy imho. Kara... you cannot fail.... ever...

I don't really get your question tbh^^
    I think TBC right now is appealing as is but can be better.
    But changing the way it actually plays will put off more people than it brings people in.

The game itself (raidwise) is to easy imho. Kara... you cannot fail.... ever...
    I’m kinda confused, you said it is appealing, which I agree it has appealing aspects, but you say could be better.. so for YOU what could be better.. just this raid tier difficulty? Do you think your class has some legitimately broken abilities (OP or unusably UP). Is there a particular thing from future expansions that could solve a problem without it just becoming WoD or another expansion?

I feel like some people are acting like, well if I got, example sunfire, that makes it not tbc.
    Does that make TBC not TBC?Why? It doesn’t change the pacing, content, rep grinds, community, the story, it only makes something that is unquestionably over simplified more engaging. that addition helps with rotation smoothing and interactivity on a class that doesn’t get that love for 2-3 more expansions. So then why does that RUIN an expansion?

But i am against changing stuff that affects how the game is played like browsers and tabs or transmog. Especcially transmog.
    Technically your wish is already granted. There is a Forever Vanilla Classic servers. And what currently exists is progression servers and if they were to go to Catacylsm Classic, which is when Transmogs were implemented, you either stay forever in the WotLK Forever servers or you join the rest of the crowd into the 'new' content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwelch900 View Post
    I honestly am have plenty of fun, 100% nostalgia related, playing tbc. But I feel like they should still make some balance and QOL changed that keep the idea of classic intact. Cause they just can do better and it can be more fun.

why isn’t there a collection tab for toys and mounts?? I can’t imagine that “hurts” anyone’s experience.

Why not balance Pally’s so they are giga broken?

Why not buff wrath so that boomkins can use it cause you shouldn’t now, I don’t see why they can’t add a proc so that you have a reason to cast the other.

Feral Druid has no aoe this whole expansion, why?

Hurricane is on a 1 min cd does 50% less dmg then hellfire?

Maybe balance some bosses with more HP, but also reduce mana costs for dps, so that maybe for raid bosses you still have to “budget” your mana but questing you don’t drink every three mobs. it isn’t fun or fantasy driven to drink 1000 liters of water every dungeon.

They have access to some good solutions/tech and I feel like they should do some stuff different. NOT turn classic into retail. But there are things that retail does better and instead of just spitting out the exact same stuff, use what you learned in the last 15 years to do something better.
    Holy cow you have no idea what you're talking about. You want to play 'classic / tbc' but then list a bunch of things that would change it into 'NOT classic / tbc'. You need to take the good with the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Holy cow you have no idea what you're talking about. You want to play 'classic / tbc' but then list a bunch of things that would change it into 'NOT classic / tbc'. You need to take the good with the bad.
    Here is my question to you.. what makes The Burning Crusade Classic what it is? raids?dungeons?story? pacing?community?class fantasy? It it just being exactly what it was before cause that is already broken on many fronts. Paid boost and mounts..

They changed Pally so that both factions have access to abilities they didn’t have 13 years ago. So by your own admission they have already ruined the game, it isn’t TBC. That is a clear buff to paladins, adding a button to their kit.

So that’s okay… but applying fixes to other classes is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydro-Djinn View Post
    Technically your wish is already granted. There is a Forever Vanilla Classic servers. And what currently exists is progression servers and if they were to go to Catacylsm Classic, which is when Transmogs were implemented, you either stay forever in the WotLK Forever servers or you join the rest of the crowd into the 'new' content.
    I don't care about Cata tbh. Never appealed to me. I jumped it and only played again in Mop. Sure the stuff will be implemented in future-past expansions. But not right now in tbc.
    But that was not the premise. Wasn't it what could be changed right now in TBC? I don't care if they implement the stuff when it launched originially. I rather they don't. But meh.

Also repeating an expansion right as i finished it... why would anyone do this? Maybe in 10 years again.