Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I know it is a possibility, but that is why I said: "if they followed it".

And further note, Turalyon is a good temporary leader but he holds better value for the Alliance as a high commander, then again, he would most likely stay seated if it is up to the fans, as Turalyon has a much higher chance of creating conflict than Anduin.
    No doubt Turalyon might stir up some drama. He recently said that he seeks to reclaim other former holdings of the Alliance of Lordaeron, in the wake of the Alliance Reclamation of Stromgarde. Depending on how Voss/Calia/Whoever-leads-the-Zombies respond, there might be some clashes between the Forsaken and the Alliance over control of these former holdings.

But I'm not expecting actual full-blown war/Fifth War, but there might be a few new questlines or a new battleground simply centred around these border clashes between the Forsaken and the Alliance.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    The compass is the big cube on the rock in front of Jaina.

Anduin is staring at a different cube in front of him.

Which is obviously an NPC, as his head is tracking it.
    And compasses are usually held in your hand, not put on the ground and stared at a meter away from you.
    my bad, I didn't see the other cube. Sorry

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    my bad, I didn't see the other cube. Sorry
    Happens to the best of us.

Formerly known as Arafal

Cant they just kill him already? Golden would ragequit and Danuser... guess he could fall down manhole or something. Good ending right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    You guys do realize Anduin’s situation isn’t like Arthas’, yeah? Anduin is getting mind controlled. His “good side” is within that mind control. That’s it.
    Frostmourne claimed part of Arthas' soul when he picked it up. Shalamourne could have done the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Cant they just kill him already? Golden would ragequit and Danuser... guess he could fall down manhole or something. Good ending right there.
    There is still much that character can be used for, even if not agreeing.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys do realize Anduin’s situation isn’t like Arthas’, yeah? Anduin is getting mind controlled. His “good side” is within that mind control. That’s it.
    Well, yeah? Arthas took the majority of the path himself, Anduin is sadly a puppet.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Maybe, it is on my wish list.

Reunion scene of the Wrynns (Mom, Dad, and Son).
    Sylvanas redemption by sacrifice.
    Reunion of the sisters (Vereesa, Alleria, and the ghost of Sylvanas).
    Gathering of the champions of light (Arthas, Uther and Tirion).
    A final goodbye (Vereesa seeing Rhonin for the last time).
    Hope sylvanas will not get a redemption. but knowing blizzard she will. Even though she is worse then garrosh and arthas combined.

And anduin will not be save/reunion. pretty clear by now.

5+ Year Old Account
    There is still much that character can be used for, even if not agreeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, yeah? Arthas took the majority of the path himself, Anduin is sadly a puppet.
    I agree, I really want him to harness both powers willingly. In Sylvanas fight we can see him using light and death spells but he is mind controlled so I wouldnt count that one.

Anduin is in the same position as Cordana. So we can still kill her.
    Or at least treat him like Sira and Dalarin. More mind control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Hope sylvanas will not get a redemption. but knowing blizzard she will. Even though she is worse then garrosh and arthas combined.

And anduin will not be save/reunion. pretty clear by now.
    I only accept a redemption story for Sylvanas if it means she dies for it, nothing more, heck, even if Garrosh did it, he would've deserved it but instead he was made to screw over the Horde even more.

And Anduin feels pretty set up for being saved. Why else would they add the little notion of him fighting the Jailer's control?

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    I agree, I really want him to harness both powers willingly. In Sylvanas fight we can see him using light and death spells but he is mind controlled so I wouldnt count that one.
    Well, wouldn't mind him embracing the collar of death, then going through a lightforging process after.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Frostmourne claimed part of Arthas' soul when he picked it up. Shalamourne could have done the same.
    Why would it claim part of his soul?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, did Frostmourne claim part of Arthas’ soul? Pretty sure the Jailer stole it...

Looks like Sylvanas and Anduin are both assumed dead.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Also, did Frostmourne claim part of Arthas’ soul? Pretty sure the Jailer stole it...
    He has a kinky store for souls

Euuuhh not completly.

Arthas was indeed going off the deep end. But by manipulation of dreadlords, and liches ( part of jailors plan). The whole horde fell for it following sylvanas. So did the alliance not noticing some stuff.

Then he got frostmourn/lk armor. And we do not know how much control he had left by that time. Anduin sure does look a lot like arthas did back then. And we know frostmourne was cursed and spoke to arthas. So blizzard can easy retcon that into a anduin 0.0 version. So while i think arthas was not a good person. His situation is very simmilar.

- - - Updated - - -

Because it's a mourneblade?

Yes, that's what the engraving said when Muradin read it in Warcraft 3. That it scars the soul of those who take it or something like that.

I only accept a redemption story for Sylvanas if it means she dies for it, nothing more, heck, even if Garrosh did it, he would've deserved it but instead he was made to screw over the Horde even more.

And Anduin feels pretty set up for being saved. Why else would they add the little notion of him fighting the Jailer's control?

Yup poor garrosh ( no sarcasm) i think he would have made a good horde version of varian.

For me its not redemption at all. She went from for the revenge to fake for the undead ( but more for her own power). And she caused way to much harm. She makes garrosh, LK arthas etc look like childeren. Hell she denied countless souls a decent afterlive. Just so she can get power.
    So her sacrificing herself does not eqaul redemption in my eyes.

On anduin. So they can bring him back in the future if they want it to be so. But knowing blizzard they might kill him off. Because in a expansion or 2 we likely see a other faction war. It can not happen with anduin on the helm. So he needs to be out.

and its called: Korthia Anduins Goodbye.
    Not: anduins: here is the map to save me
    or
    anduins rebellion
    or
    anduis reaching out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    i've been waiting for many years of hardship to catch up with anduin, especially removed from the burdens of kinghood. obviously he's subject to domination magic right now, and doesn't fully control himself, but I think he's going to have a very strong negative reaction to his own self and actions after he gets out of the domination.
    Ohhh yeah i think he can have a great story around him. But like garrosh they have been hinting at it. But never used him as such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup poor garrosh ( no sarcasm) i think he would have made a good horde version of varian.

For me its not redemption at all. She went from for the revenge to fake for the undead ( but more for her own power). And she caused way to much harm. She makes garrosh, LK arthas etc look like childeren. Hell she denied countless souls a decent afterlive. Just so she can get power.
    So her sacrificing herself does not eqaul redemption in my eyes.
    Hence my statement that if any redemption, it is at the cost of Sylvanas disappearing forever, even losing her place in the Shadowlands. And Garrosh was a fav of mine in Cata (Mostly due to the Stonetalon storyline) and he was doable to.. About, a quarter through MoP, from there, he was tossed into the depth of a pit.

On anduin. So they can bring him back in the future if they want it to be so. But knowing blizzard they might kill him off. Because in a expansion or 2 we likely see a other faction war. It can not happen with anduin on the helm. So he needs to be out.

and its called: Korthia Anduins Goodbye.
    Not: anduins: here is the map to save me
    or
    anduins rebellion
    or
    anduis reaching out.
    As for Anduin, we were clearly shown a sign that he is fighting control, and it is not truly him, when we saw the cutscene, so it feels certain that it is not death, at least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Because it's a mourneblade?

Yes, that's what the engraving said when Muradin read it in Warcraft 3. That it scars the soul of those who take it or something like that.
    At most, it says it scars the spirit. The Arthas book implies Arthas did basically everything himself and that his “soul fragment” got fucked over once he became the LK. So...ehhh

While here, Anduin’s soul seems fine, it’s just the Jailer is controlling Anduin as a vessel.

10+ Year Old Account
    While here, Anduin’s soul seems fine, it’s just the Jailer is controlling Anduin as a vessel.
    In the cinematic, we see that Anduin is clearly fighting the control, so it feels like Anduin is a puppet, unlike Arthas, who took all his actions on his own.

Either it’s him saying he must be killed (Arthas mirror from halls of reflection where we were told Arthas was dead)
    Or
    It’s him crying about his actions

Either way I’m thinking he is going to be saved by Sylvanas sacrificing herself in 9.2