Finish Torghast now or in 9.1?

Is it worth it to finish up Torghast and get the achievements/mount now or wait until 9.1 to do it? I've read conflicting information. Some say it's easier now, some say just wait until 9.1. Nothing reward wise is changing, right?

Twisting Corridors shouldn't change at all, just regular Torghast. Meaning, it's going to be even easier in 9.1, as you get better gear.
    You can still get a party of 5 and rush through Corridors easily right now.

If you mean only corridors then yeah it will get easier with time cause of better gear. There's no info of it being scaled up in any way
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Taking advantage of this topic...
    Is the mount in "corridors" 100% drop-chance guaranteed??
    p.s: I never did Twisting Corridors. They told me it was 18 floors so I thought... "watch my kids grow up... or do Twisting Corridors?"
    You know, I think everyone goes through this doubt in life...

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    p.s: I never did Twisting Corridors. They told me it was 18 floors so I thought... "watch my kids grow up... or do Twisting Corridors?"
    Short: You go in there, do 8x 18 floors, walk out with the mount.
    Long: You go in there 8 times, each time you have to finish 18 floors. Every 2 Layer you'll get something (pet, title, toy, mount I think).
    Each Layer takes about 40-60 minutes - go in there with a group if you're not a good Torghast-player.
    Somehow there are people that take more than 30 minutes for a regular Torghast layer.. so yeah, some people are just not good in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Short: You go in there 8 times, each time you have to finish 18 floors.
    All right! I pass.
    Thanks for the reply anyway.

Yep. Main reason to do it is the mount that works in the Maw, and you get that anyway in 9.1. Advantage is the twisting mount will work on new characters doing the maw intro.

Twisting corridors are so long and so boring that I keep putting it off, waiting for nerfs and gear to make it faster.

HA! This is why I always figured Id just wait...Why even play wow...all that jaaz. I figured the new Torghast shit in 9.1 would make twisting harder as well now...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

get the soul ash required for a new leggo now
    you might have to remake one

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Yep. Main reason to do it is the mount that works in the Maw, and you get that anyway in 9.1. Advantage is the twisting mount will work on new characters doing the maw intro.

Twisting corridors are so long and so boring that I keep putting it off, waiting for nerfs and gear to make it faster.
    I had a lot of fun in twisting corridors, weirdly enough.

Although it is time-consuming, its not as long as it may seem, doing 2-3 layers a week will net you the mount within less than a months.

18 floors sounds a lot, but remember, every 3rd floor is empty with just a vendor or a boss. So that's 12 floors of mobs (bosses are pretty easy with the amount of powers you get, except may be the last one on layers 7 and 8). They belong to different wings of regular Torghast. So if you get Upper Reaches 6 floors, they are shorter, Coldheard and Soulforges ones are longer. You don't have to clear everything on every floor. You get enough phantasma to buy everything you need (don't forget the powers that boost your phantasma gain). Layers 16 and 17 are a pain in the ass, but by then you have more than enough power to kill the last boss, so just skip as much as possible.

So out of 18 layers, you actually run about 10.

Some classes have it easier than some. I did twisting corridors with a 200ilvl ele shaman and it was basically "hahah earth elemental goes rumble rumble rumble".
    The 3 dh spec is increíble.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynx View Post
    I had a lot of fun in twisting corridors, weirdly enough.
    Nothing weird about it, Torghast can be pretty fun experience when it's not a weekly chore and difficulty is suited for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    To be fair, doing the 18 floors takes maybe 1 ½ hour at most which isn't really that bad considering any other in game activity takes time (raiding 2-3 hours, m+ might be an hour if you include putting together the group). But I guess it might be a turnoff if you only want to play 30 mins at the time or something.

Personally I found the most annoying part of it to be having to do it 8 times considering 4 of them didn't give me anything other than unlocking the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post

Ive been doing a couple every week