Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It seems that the one thing a lot of streamers - not just Asmongold - is selling is outrage.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing left of Warcraft in Shadowlands. EVERYTHING Warcraft has been retconned away, all for the goal of Steve Danuser making Sylvanas his waifu. The only type of retconning I would ever accept is adding additional information to things we previously didn't know about. But the guy completely destroyed the game by actually changing existing lore.

Things like this prove why the WoW community is horrible. They will eat blizzard alive for releasing a patch early and incomplete. They will eat blizzard alive for delaying a patch so it isn't released early and incomplete.

Just play a different game until the new patch comes out. At least this 9.1 won't be half baked like a lot of previous patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspark View Post
    There is nothing left of Warcraft in Shadowlands. EVERYTHING Warcraft has been retconned away, all for the goal of Steve Danuser making Sylvanas his waifu. The only type of retconning I would ever accept is adding additional information to things we previously didn't know about. But the guy completely destroyed the game by actually changing existing lore.
    I feel like this is one of those claims that was just repeated so many times that it spiraled out of control to this point, just because someone made a slightly cringey twitter post.

The game desperately needs a new class and faster development of new PROPER content in the form of extra dungeons and or mage-tower solo grinds or co-op grinds idc but make it hard. This needs to be done whilst a new expansion is already ongoing. Stop with the slow shit where we have to wait for a new expansion before anything TRULY meaningful is added.

"Something you want to waste your time on" Asmongold (1897-202??)

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    couldnt have said it better that guy sucks all he does is collect mounts and get carried through every content
    And make millions for it and STILL refuses to take care of his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You must watch him way more than I do—I don’t recall that on his alt channel. I watched him pretty regularly when he was doing Naxx and I’d definitely disagree with your comments about him being carried through older content like that. He was pretty serious about it.
    I am not watching him, but he is impossible to avoid & not see when browsing the WoW section.

Also:

Yeah, this guy is getting carried so hard by his viewers / guildmates.

He is doing absolutely nothing that would warrant him Glad / KSM every season in retail or any form of end-game achievement in classic, other than being "famous".

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Zorachus: "Legion good, BfA and SL bad"
    I appreciate you sharing the summary and am now glad I didn't take the time to watch it.

As far as my reaction to the video, I guess the only real reaction is, "OK". Sounds like he doesn't like SL and BfA, but did like Legion. I suppose that's what opinions are for.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

@Sentynel

He is not supposed to be looked at as a role model.

He admited many times (and is incredibly obvious from watching him) that he is just putting up a show for the sake of putting up a show.
    He is a good entertainer as a "shitposter" kind of deal.

He is never to be taken seriously.

And whoeever takes him seriously...good luck in your life, you should get that checked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I thought he lived with his mum and took care of her?
    He makes all that money and they still live in a dump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I don't take anything Asmonbald says seriously because he doesn't play the game. His army of simps does for him.

If his simps didn't completely adopt all of his views, I'd say they are more worth listening to than he is. But alas, they're both equally useless.
    Good, let the hatred flow through you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    @Sentynel

He is not supposed to be looked at as a role model.

He admited many times (and is incredibly obvious from watching him) that he is just putting up a show for the sake of putting up a show.
    He is a good entertainer as a "shitposter" kind of deal.

He is never to be taken seriously.

And whoeever takes him seriously...good luck in your life, you should get that checked out.
    Unlike all the other social-media influencers.... el o el
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Unlike all the other social-media influencers.... el o el
    Im sure many many many many people dont realize what i said.
    I believe they think he is being serious most of the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people don't need Asmon to tell them why Shadowlands failed. Really sad that people even waste time with that thing.

I do not understand what's so hard about playing different game than just only wow itself. Play something else different ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    He makes all that money and they still live in a dump?
    You seem like an absolute cunt

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need a new thread every time a creator/streamer says something. Presumably the people that care about watching their videos are already following them.

If you want to discuss some points or ideas that happen to have been brought up by one of these people, try adding some thoughts or input to the OP besides just a link advertising their videos.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |