Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

E3 2021 - Live watch Today

Anyone watching?

https://www.twitch.tv/e3

(UwU)

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not confident in Ubisoft having anything that I'll be interested in playing but I have fingers crossed for a new Rayman game and a new Rocksmith title. Especially since RS2014 is pretty long in the tooth and the controller cable needs to be updated to work with modern hardware (in particular desktops that don't have legacy XHCI hand-off on their USB controllers). The series has a ton of DLC too and bringing all that forward to the next generation consoles and PC would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I'm not confident in Ubisoft having anything that I'll be interested in playing but I have fingers crossed for a new Rayman game and a new Rocksmith title. Especially since RS2014 is pretty long in the tooth and the controller cable needs to be updated to work with modern hardware (in particular desktops that don't have legacy XHCI hand-off on their USB controllers). The series has a ton of DLC too and bringing all that forward to the next generation consoles and PC would be great.
    Beyond good & evil...please lord almighty...give me that

Mostly waiting for the pc gaming show tomorrow i think, Want to see 40K Darktide.

Else i watch trailers on youtube.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Anyone watching?

https://www.twitch.tv/e3

(UwU)
    I am now, thanks for letting us know.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rainbow Six: Covid pog \o/
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

LOOL i got banned form chat (>_<)
    The girl on the video couldnt shut up about "going gold", "our game is going gold", "we are going gold"

So i said "Gold shower me daddy"

And got banned ahahhaha

That Rainbow 6 game remindes me a lot of Left for Dead 2.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well Ubisoft proceeded to shit on the Rocksmith player base and those of us who have bought oodles of DLC by going with a shitty subscription model. Rainbow 6 Extraction also looks like trash, as does this Riders Republic game.

10+ Year Old Account
    The girl on the video couldnt shut up about "going gold", "our game is going gold", "we are going gold"

And got banned ahahhaha

You and getting banned seems to be a common theme.

Well Ubisoft proceeded to shit on the Rocksmith player base and those of us who have bought oodles of DLC by going with a shitty subscription model. Rainbow 6 Extraction also looks like trash, as does this Riders Republic game.
    agreed all of ubisoft so far is hot garbage but i guess i dont exspect much out of them anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Wait, e3 is still a thing?

- - - Updated - - -

And got banned ahahhaha
    Of course you were going to get banned for that.. though it was funny, I'll give you that. Definitely something for the highlight reel .
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Just dance without a bunch of dancing mascots? I am disappointed.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    Just dance without a bunch of dancing mascots? I am disappointed.
    People in chat getting offended over the guy presenting it is peak Twitch toxicity.

I actually thought the Rocksmith+ looked amazing.

And I genuinely don't care for Ubisoft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the E3 stream end? Or why are they showing TV show and movie trailers?

People in chat getting offended over the guy presenting it is peak Twitch toxicity.
    I removed the chat a long time ago. You can't discuss anything anyway because people keep spamming the meme for the game they are waiting for, racial slurs, or F for any game that might not be tailored exactly for them. The chat should just be disabled.

I was hoping Mario + Rabbids did good enough to warrant a sequel. I really liked the first one.
    Last edited by Faldric; 2021-06-12 at 07:58 PM.

Just give me Beyond Good & Evil bro...come on...its been years...fucking YEARS.

Just give me Beyond Good & Evil bro...come on...its been years...fucking YEARS.
    If they show it it will probably be the big finale.
    Last edited by Faldric; 2021-06-12 at 08:14 PM.

Was hoping for glimpse of new star wars game when he was talking about new collaboration, wishful thinking.