Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Lots of stuff going on for the past few days,heard ffxiv has surpassed wow

- - - Updated - - -

....riight
    Ofc it did, wow is becoming worse at every step while ff14 sticks to what works. It still doesn't become better but when the competition shoots itself in the foot at every turn.. It's only a matter of time

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of stuff going on for the past few days,heard ffxiv has surpassed wow
    What stuff? Surpassed WoW in what?

I'm going on a whim and guessing you are talking players? For if that is so, those numbers are apparently not accurate.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Ofc it did, wow is becoming worse at every step while ff14 sticks to what works. It still doesn't become better but when the competition shoots itself in the foot at every turn.. It's only a matter of time
    ye exactly that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Tried final fantasy, they should have added voiced quests as it's just so boring the content I did.
    Played FF, it was horrible.. So horrible that I've vowed to not play it anymore... This was before they crashed and burnt, and had to relearn everything and redo almost the whole game. In my book, FF cannot beat WoW until they are on the same playing field. I have been tempted to try FF again but I'm not drawn to that idea, I'd rather do another MMO than go back there.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2021-06-13 at 11:08 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

I'm going on a whim and guessing you are talking players? For if that is so, those numbers are apparently not accurate.
    His idol Asmon tweeted something about FF14. Yuge win!

ye players,if not,its getting really close

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    His idol Asmon tweeted something about FF14. Yuge win!
    ye players,if not,its getting really close
    Well, apparently the current player tracking sites measures WoW in 3 batches (Main, Classic, and TBC Classic) while FF is in 1 batch, then following them there, they can only track numbers of players who have updated activity, and not the full number of active players.

The only thing WoW is losing to is itself

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Does he mean FFXIV? I mean good to see FFX get some resurgence if not lol
    At OP I say;

Classic!

asian looking mmo crap with terrible looking races and graphics while having warcraft universe ...orcs,elves and so on.
    Yeah imagine a 20 year old game losing to a 5 year old game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    At OP I say;

Classic!
    Oh lord, that laugh really made me cringe back then..

Its more about how bad ffxiv graphics,races look,and people still go to play their game.Hate those asian looking mmos.
    I enjoy it, so...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh lord, that laugh really made me cringe back then..
    Think it had that effect on everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV? Asian graphics surpassing WoW? What are you talking about? It's 2007 and we've got Karazhan to clear!

/jk I'm just having way too much fun in TBC classic. On the topic though you need to define losing with actual statistics. As far as I know we don't know the exact player numbers or profits gained or whatever it is that you call winning/losing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The only thing WoW is losing to is itself
    Well, the prophecy is that the only WoW killers are WoW or Activision-Blizzard.

ffx? as in 10? yea op's dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Think it had that effect on everyone.
    To be honest, still makes me cringe. Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    FFXIV? Asian graphics surpassing WoW? What are you talking about? It's 2007 and we've got Karazhan to clear!

/jk I'm just having way too much fun in TBC classic. On the topic though you need to define losing with actual statistics. As far as I know we don't know the exact player numbers or profits gained or whatever it is that you call winning/losing.
    Correct. We have no stats to really work on. And the sites that claim they do counts WoW as being three different games now, and even then, they do not have the full ability to display correct player numbers.

Its more about how bad ffxiv graphics,races look,and people still go to play their game.Hate those asian looking mmos.
    I know tastes in art style are subjective but you really consider these "bad graphics"?

It's ok if you don't like the art style but I don't think it's fair to call those graphics "bad".

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    ok so 1. in before this gets locked. 2. top quality shitpost OP and 3. welcome to my ignore list OP

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    I know tastes in art style are subjective but you really consider these "bad graphics"?

It's ok if you don't like the art style but I don't think it's fair to call those graphics "bad".
    Basically this. The game is beautiful, character models are a bit too weeb for me, but the attention to detail on armour is amazing. Specifically plate armour.

10+ Year Old Account
    asian looking mmo crap with terrible looking races and graphics while having warcraft universe ...orcs,elves and so on.
    It's a better game and has a better company behind it, Blizzard just got lucky with WoW up to WoTLK and have been riding that cow down hill ever since.

Stay salty my friend.