Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Outside of diablo, which is on everything anyway, that was terrible

Nothing really super memorable, unfortunately. Lots of visually appealing shit.

My win was Outer Worlds 2 and, like the narrator even said, nothing really was shown for it.
    As for the lesser titles, I quite liked the pixel art styled game, can't recall the name. But it looked rad.

Red Fall kinda reminded me of storymode of Fortnite but with vampires instead of zombies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the press conference was pretty solid overall. I wish we saw some gameplay of Starfield, but if it's Fall 2022 then they're obviously saving that for next E3. I'm glad I got to see Eiyuden Chronicle even if it's a 2023 game. Looks super dope. Halo Infinite's multiplayer looks cool, Psychonauts in August that's pretty exciting.

I feel like there was a little bit of something for everyone. Not sure why you all are so down on it.

I look forward to Age of Empires. It's one of those games I am absolutely terrible in but still love to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red Fall was a weird one to end with, didn't know what to make of that game. Wasn't something that really left me hyped. More like 'meh, it's okay'

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Nothing really super memorable, unfortunately. Lots of visually appealing shit.

My win was Outer Worlds 2 and, like the narrator even said, nothing really was shown for it.
    As for the lesser titles, I quite liked the pixel art styled game, can't recall the name. But it looked rad.
    "Replaced" was the name
    I never in my life saw in a pixel game 2 characters interacting as if it was a 3D game.
    But maybe it was a scripted event and not gameplay...no idea but was impressed.

edit: i rewatched the trailer and it seems to happen naturally mid game...it was showned 3 times.

Well, that blew me away. Nearly everything shown is coming to GamePass, too...so hyped!

5+ Year Old Account
    It is amazing how much stuff people can present with all of it being fucking boring. I haven't seen a single thing to excite about. Out of Ubisoft, Microsoft and Bethesda combined, the best looking thing is Diablo II resurrected. The console port of a remaster that we have known about for quite some time now. This is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    "Replaced" was the name
    I never in my life saw in a pixel game 2 characters interacting as if it was a 3D game.
    But maybe it was a scripted event and not gameplay...no idea but was impressed.

edit: i rewatched the trailer and it seems to happen naturally mid game...it was showned 3 times.
    Personally loved the colors. Also the way the floor sorta reflected light as if wet. But all in pixel art. Was very satisfying in my head lol

35 minutes for Square Enix...i need some asian weeb stuff on my system.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Personally loved the colors. Also the way the floor sorta reflected light as if wet. But all in pixel art. Was very satisfying in my head lol
    The entire art style really grabbed me. It's one of my most anticipated games atm...I don't think I've ever seen pixel art that is so smooth, down to the swaying trees in the background. I'm really interested to learn more about the story.

After that Xbox Showcase, anyone who says Xbox doesn't have games will be immediately branded a brain dead monkey to me. That was an awesome showcase if you're a gamer and not a fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    After that Xbox Showcase, anyone who says Xbox doesn't have games will be immediately branded a brain dead monkey to me. That was an awesome showcase if you're a gamer and not a fanboy.
    I have absolutely no horse in this race but... apart from Outer Worlds 2 which is nothing but a funny trailer, Replaced which looks amazing but we know little of, and Forza 5 which is Forza 4 in Mexico (not that bad a thing, Forza 4 was great, but still), there wasn't much that was inspiring. I'm hoping AoE4 turns out good, Halo is Halo, Starfield is lolBethesda, Redfall is only a trailer as well, and the rest failed to grab my attention at all.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

I'm often surprised by what I read online, it's like people are living in a different world than me. Nearly every game that was showed looked interesting to me and is coming to GamePass, which means I have literally no reason not to try them. I am going to be very, very busy with games to play for the foreseeable future

15+ Year Old Account
    They dont. They sit on a mountain of ips like crimson skies and have enough to fund things like jet set radio future 2 but still continue to shit out the same fps or racing games ad nauseum. But just to be clear, I'm also tired of the same 3rd person over the shoulder action adventure shooter from sony as well

Guardians of the Galaxy lol

I'm into it. Looks fun!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully it wont be a shitshow like Avengers were.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh, not impressed by the gameplay.
    Pretty underwhelming.

Formerly known as Arafal