Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Like we care anymore , we need a date and a time. Bs.

At this point I'd just love some kind of official hint about the release, not regurgitated descriptions of things I already know about
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

These new things in the Maw look really unoriginal and boring...
    Last edited by Eazy; 2021-06-14 at 06:50 PM.

Well at least there is some things to do in the Maw in 9.1, as in Korthia. Assault and all that jazz. Its quite the improvement from the dull zone we got live atm.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No offence or anything, but those creature distriptions were just to fill in the many blank spaces this patch has.

Hollow is the new word here.

Why did they even bother with doing Shadowlands when the devs themselves clearly have so little passion for the setting?

concept art and a few models

lets gooooooo

looking more like a August release each passing day.... i guess thats a good thing tho

7+ Year Old Account
    Related to the attendants who preside in Oribos, this long-lost cartel serves to protect the Shadowland’s most ancient secrets.
    Did they just refer to one of the Oribos speakers as being part of a long lost cartel? I thought only the Brokers were the cartels. Are the Brokers responsible for the attendants in Oribos?

Flying should have happened in 9.0.5, and should be enabled in the maw/Korthia. I’m extremely lukewarm about the “new” world content in 9.1.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by discofleshpot View Post
    Did they just refer to one of the Oribos speakers as being part of a long lost cartel? I thought only the Brokers were the cartels. Are the Brokers responsible for the attendants in Oribos?
    nah, pretty sure it's meant to point to the attendants and not the brokers in anyway. I feel like you are seeing things;p

"Okay boys, pack it up. We milked this cow dry. Tomorrow morning I'll contact Dreamhaven execs and see if they want to buy this IP. -Bobby"

We can only dream.

PTR is the new wow retail. The moment 9.1 go life its already boring because most players already played it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I seriously can't imagine ever going to a game's fansite and telling everyone to stop playing. That's beyond my understanding.
    It's beyond mine as well. While I understand people want 9.1 to come, I'd rather it release when it's ready. Yes it's taken a long time but the past 1 and a half years have been pretty unique in the sense of everything being delayed or put on hold. That said, it feels like ~75% of the forum posts here are by people who feel the need to share their opinion of a game they hate and/or no longer even play.

Oh, and the quicker Asmongold fucks off to another MMO the better.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    to fight against the endless forces of the Jailer
    Me no wanna

I'll pay top dollar for the ability to join Jailer's endless forces. I want him to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by jeba28 View Post
    PTR is the new wow retail. The moment 9.1 go life its already boring because most players already played it.
    I don't think it works that way. PTR is not very popular, maybe with few exceptions like Argus patch when people came for day to see how new zone looks like. It's just waste of time to do this on test client and repeat whole thing month-two later.

Reason patch is already 'boring' when launch is because streamers often play PTR a lot and people watch it. But notice this time is different. Instead of playing PTR, most streamers after March were playing Classic to prepare for TBC, then TBC Beta and after that TBC. PTR was always on background.

So all good stuff about 9.1 launch - new awe inspiring view from Oribos, megadungeon and story that is really good for a WoW patch will be surprise for many people. Right now when I ask people about 9.1, most know only about flying, Sylvanas as final boss and some new mini zone (that they heard is pretty shit).

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    "Okay boys, pack it up. We milked this cow dry. Tomorrow morning I'll contact Dreamhaven execs and see if they want to buy this IP. -Bobby"

We can only dream.
    I would assume that they want to create something actually new. While I'm sure they have good memories with the franchise, I'm also sure they have a lot of psychological baggage from the past few years of association with the product. I'd rather they develop their new stuff free from that baggage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraku View Post
    Al the wowtubers are looking at ff14 right now. Hell even asmongold is gonna play it. Just let wow die at this point and make them make WoW: Reforged or WoW 2
    I will NEVER understand all these people wanting a "2" of something like WoW or Dead by Daylight. Hey you know all that stuff you've gotten over decades? Yeah let's all just willingly throw it away. Either it needs to die or not unless they can just transfer existing characters to new engines.

The expansions in WoW and chapters in DbD are the actual "sequels".

We dont need any 2... all we need is a proper expansion. They have to stop inventing the wheel ...

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    Crazy WoW Fan: 9.1 will fix Shadowlands...you will see dude!!....Its going to be everything we have ever dream....Its going to so fun, that we will keep playing this crap for months....EVEN YEARS!!! I CANT WAIT FOR IT !!!!"
    People ask for fixing Shadowlands? I thought they want more content. When 9.0 was fresh this forum was almost silent.