Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This says one thing to me, and one thing only. The current dev teams cannot create new and relevant content so they are releasing old content to milk the playerbase.
    Welcome to the entertainment meta of the last few years? If it's not a remake, reboot, prequel, or sequel, it's based off a book someone already wrote. Of the major stuff that gets marketed, there hasn't been a whole lot of truly original content.

So excited for this.....never got a chance to play this back in the day. ive played diablo 3 religiously so will be nice to experience this game. any big differences from the original other than graphics?

So nice how they reworked the video.
    But .. hm.. I don't know why.. Somehow it feels like a scam where they only rework the material they need for advertisement and the other stuff is still the original one.
    Naw.. Blizzard wouldn't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    So nice how they reworked the video.
    But .. hm.. I don't know why.. Somehow it feels like a scam where they only rework the material they need for advertisement and the other stuff is still the original one.
    Naw.. Blizzard wouldn't do this.
    laughs in reforged

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    This says one thing to me, and one thing only. The current dev teams cannot create new and relevant content so they are releasing old content to milk the playerbase.
    To be perfectly fair the calls for a remastered D2 have been ongoing for many, many years now. I don't disagree that they can't get anything new out but doing this was a dead simple decision. You can describe it as milking the customer base but this is something that a lot of people have wanted for a very long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    But you literally insinuate they can’t develop new, interesting games while they are in the middle of developing 9.1 in WoW, Overwatch 2, and Diablo 4. So, the new part is already being worked on, and the interesting part is to be determined.
    It's very generous to label patches, expansions and sequels new games. I wouldn't go that far myself. I would like to see something that is actually not leveraged on their overworked IP's.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Blizzard makes a new game?
    "WAHH WAHH IT'S SHIT I DON'T LIKE IT"

Blizzard re-releases a beloved old game?
    "WAHH WAHH CHEAP CASH GRAB REHASH"

people like you will never be pleased
    Woah. calm down snowflake. I play Hearthstone everyday because i think its a good game. Legion is one of my favs expacs.

But Warcraft 3 remaster was a shitstorm. Diablo 3 was left to rot. Why would i be hypped for another crap remaster?

I just find it a cheap move to add more pixels to a old game and demand 40 bucks. You can take Final Fantasy 7 as a good example of a remake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shin0mura View Post
    So excited for this.....never got a chance to play this back in the day. ive played diablo 3 religiously so will be nice to experience this game. any big differences from the original other than graphics?
    Yes. They censored adult content (bye bye Succubus tits)

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    Why would i be hypped for another crap remaster?

I just find it a cheap move to add more pixels to a old game and demand 40 bucks. You can take Final Fantasy 7 as a good example of a remake.

I think everyone knows which one has a better budget and is overall worth more bang for your buck. On a sidenote whatever that character is from Diablo 2 looks better in the old version.... hopefully it will not be as atrocious as Warcraft 3 Reforged and they actually spent some money on it. I would agree it is no where on par with FF7 remake.

Look boys and gals it's Square Enix and Blizzard competing. We all know which one represents Blizzard in this video.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-06-15 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Haven't you said you're some aspiring game dev is some post few months ago? And now you have no problem with stealing games?
    When you steal a car, someone is missing their car. When you pirate a game, no one loses the game. Theft and piracy are not the same thing and, in most cases, a pirate was never going to purchase the game in the first place, so not even a sale is lost.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Haven't you said you're some aspiring game dev is some post few months ago? And now you have no problem with stealing games?
    I already own the OG game., They are charging way too much for what they are providing. Some kind of discount for owning the original would be nice.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I already own the OG game., They are charging way too much for what they are providing. Some kind of discount for owning the original would be nice.
    Lol. Not only thief, but also shameless. Nowadays I don't put people on ignore list, but this time I must.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanoDruid View Post
    Typical overprivileged answer. Not everyone has lot of money to just drop them on overpriced game without being able to actually test it first. Just because you can throw money on game and if it turns out to be total junker you won't miss that money, doesn't mean everyone else should do that too.

Blizzard is in full customer milking mode. They overcharge for games, while delivering subpar results. Denying that is like denying that water is wet or earth is round.
    Why can't you refund it? As long as you don't play too long there is no problem in doing so... enough to test it out. I did with reforged and done so with other games from other devs... A tip though is to be nice in the refund request. No one likes someone who comes in barking at your face like you are personally responsible for their misfortune and will surely affect the kind of help you get.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Why can't you refund it? As long as you don't play too long there is no problem in doing so... enough to test it out. I did with reforged and done so with other games from other devs... A tip though is to be nice in the refund request. No one likes someone who comes in barking at your face like you are personally responsible for their misfortune and will surely affect the kind of help you get.
    Both W3R and SL (after delay) had basically automatic refund system. I got my W3 refund instantly.

I don't even want to comment people defending piracy. Bar is already so low, let's not drag it even further.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    I know it's hard to accept that people have differing, possibly negative, opinions on things you love and enjoy. That doesn't immediately mean they're whining about it. I was hype for it originally, but playing the OG made me realize that it was kind of pointless, as it's the same game that I already own, and can now save money. That's literally all it is.
    There's a difference between having a negative opinion and expressing it in an appropriate way. A youtuber I like said it pretty well. "If you disagree with me, feel free to state your opinion in a non-douchey way in the comment section below." Calling someone salty means you've already lost.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Diablo 2 is by far the best arpg ever, thanks to only graphical changes, this gonna be awesome.
    for the time yeah,it was good,but these days its just the barebones,games like poe,grim dawn,heck even titan quest that came out in 2006 are all far superior

Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    When you steal a car, someone is missing their car. When you pirate a game, no one loses the game. Theft and piracy are not the same thing and, in most cases, a pirate was never going to purchase the game in the first place, so not even a sale is lost.
    Ah yes. The "victimless crime" excuse for breaking the law.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

You seriously post that while Blizzard is currently working on: Overwatch 2, Diablo: Immortal, Diablo 4, WoW patch 9.1 (and future patches).
    overwatch 2 is basicaly a reskin
    diablo immortal is literaly just a mobile shity port thats not even being made by blizzard
    diablo 4 is not new and 200% wont even be better than d2,and thats sad
    9.1 is a myth,it doesnt exist (and its not new,more reskined content)

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I'm torn... Loved the game, it looks amazing... But I think I will just play for a bit and then say "neat" and not play anymore :S
    This. Was lucky enough to try it and while it's REALLY well-done, in the end it's D2 and i have played it more than extensively. I'll wait for 9.1 and see if wow tokens drop in price so i'll buy some of them and change into bnet balance to get it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Ah yes. The "victimless crime" excuse for breaking the law.
    he didnt say its not breaking the law,he made the obvious and correct statement that stealing isnt the same as pirating,no1 is being hurt by it,and nothing is even lost,it is a victimless crime just like smoking weed,people still did hard time for it,and its equaly as stupid

also wile it is not legal in many places,no1 literaly gives a crap about it,unless you are making it and selling it no1 is gonna go after you for pirating a shity game that isnt worth the $

this is basicaly like tha anti sodomy laws in texas lol

You seriously post that while Blizzard is currently working on: Overwatch 2, Diablo: Immortal, Diablo 4, WoW patch 9.1 (and future patches).
    There has been no new content coming from Blizzard apart from WoW since 2016, and by 2021 even WoW is struggling.

OW2 is in development for 2-3 years, nothing was actually developed by that time other than new-but-actually-same character models. There is no release date, and it will probably never be released.
    Diablo 4 currently just a D3 reskin. There is no release date, and it will probably never be released.
    WoW patch 9.1 is long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    he didnt say its not breaking the law,he made the obvious and correct statement that stealing isnt the same as pirating,no1 is being hurt by it,and nothing is even lost,it is a victimless crime just like smoking weed,people still did hard time for it,and its equaly as stupid

also wile it is not legal in many places,no1 literaly gives a crap about it,unless you are making it and selling it no1 is gonna go after you for pirating a shity game that isnt worth the $

this is basicaly like tha anti sodomy laws in texas lol
    My friend just recently got hit by a 170€ fine for downloading Stronghold Crusader.