Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Poor Kyrie. Couldn't have happened to a better human.
    Last edited by PickleballAce; 2021-06-14 at 01:16 AM.

Chris Paul and Devin Booker are what we thought Chris Paul and James Harden were going to be.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jazz look like they’re about to get reverse swept. Did I miss an injury?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Jazz look like they’re about to get reverse swept. Did I miss an injury?
    Mike Conley has been out the whole series, but no new injuries, no. It looked like Donovan aggravated his ankle during Game 3 but he has still been playing and producing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Kevin Durant is going to play like THAT the rest of these playoffs, then it;s just game over.

Injuries though.

I hate the Nets, but they certainly deserve it with KD playing like that, but even KD can't keep this up for the whole rest of the playoffs, he's going to need help at points so either Kyrie or Harden needs to get better and start playing well.

Not every team is just flat out going to forget how to play offensive basketball though. @Scrod had a point last page. Bucks have been underperforming for a bit now and its got them on the brink of being knocked out.

Kawhi could be out for the remainder of the uta series.
    And CP3 is somehow on covid health and safety and might miss some some of wcf. Some how I doubt that because..m well yeah, covid protocols were bs and the cdc has rolled over on them.

Embiid questionable for today's game. Would be a huge blow if the Hawks snuck in an Away game.

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Embiid questionable for today's game. Would be a huge blow if the Hawks snuck in an Away game.
    Hard to tell if the Hawks are scrappy and punching above their weight, or if the 76ers are still struggling to play as a team. The sum of the 76ers parts should be an easy ECF - Finals team.

The Hawks have so many young guys that I can't wait to see them in 3-4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mav's GM is gone, and our shadowe GM is also likely gone. Typical power struggle, although the fact it played out on reddit is hillarious

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if people are as asterisk intense about this season due to the shortened off-season as they were about last year.
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Wonder if people are as asterisk intense about this season due to the shortened off-season as they were about last year.
    Add it to the list!

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Hard to tell if the Hawks are scrappy and punching above their weight, or if the 76ers are still struggling to play as a team. The sum of the 76ers parts should be an easy ECF - Finals team.
    A little bit of both? On paper I think that the sixers should have closed this out in 5, though, so I think it's more the fault of their struggles. It's been an odd series. It seems like the wins are based on who carried more load for their respective teams: Embiid or Trae. Which isn't how it should be... I'd like to see more aggressiveness out of Simmons and the Hawks bench seems to be struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Mav's GM is gone, and our shadowe GM is also likely gone. Typical power struggle, although the fact it played out on reddit is hillarious
    What's this drama now?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's this drama now?
    power struggle between actual GM and a data guy thats become a shadow GM. A reddit user found what he thinks is shadow GM's account: https://np.reddit.com/r/Mavericks/co...zt38c/um_guys/

Article is released accusing shadow GM of alienating luka and that theres a rift growing between Luka and Mavs. (rift is bullshit btw)

shadow gm's reddit account then posts this and another comment later in the chain after actual GM is fired: https://old.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...d_the/h1ztcri/

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    power struggle between actual GM and a data guy thats become a shadow GM. A reddit user found what he thinks is shadow GM's account: https://np.reddit.com/r/Mavericks/co...zt38c/um_guys/

Article is released accusing shadow GM of alienating luka and that theres a rift growing between Luka and Mavs. (rift is bullshit btw)

shadow gm's reddit account then posts this and another comment later in the chain after actual GM is fired: https://old.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...d_the/h1ztcri/
    Holy shit this is amazing, I thought the "Shadow GM" was Cuban, but this is way better.

Only if they are not the typical Hawks and trade away the young talent for money, contracts are too much, or "reasons".

Agree on the little bit of both comment (and some really bad clutch time basketball by the Sixers--like tonight). And it doesn't help that Embiid is clearly limited by his torn meniscus. But the series isn't as close as it looks.

Game 1: Hawks make franchise record amount of 3 pointers, barely win by 4.
    Game 4: Embiid goes a historic 0-12 in the second half, Hawks win by 3.
    Game 5: Colossal 4th quarter meltdown by the Sixers.

The games the Sixers won have been absolute blowouts.

But at the end of the day, a W is a W and here we are. The Hawks may end up winning but getting outscored in the series and the majority of quarters even.
    Last edited by Espo; 2021-06-17 at 02:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I caught the last 4 minutes of the hawks game, when spiders were up 6. Was like a horror movie watching people run from the killers while making the dumbest decisions. Even Embiid was making a horror victim face during those free throws at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the Jazz are done. Couldn't beat the Clippers at home without Kawhi. Bench can't do shit, team went ice cold in the second half. Maybe the Suns can take em out.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm expecting the Hawks to finish it up. All of the momentum is in their favor. That loss was devastating for the sixers.

I'm not going to blame one person but, like I said, when Simmons isn't aggressive and when he bricks all of his free throws...just an ugly game.