Can you boost lowbies efficiently as 70?

Can you boost lowbies efficiently as 70 on dungeons such as SFK, SM etc or too much exp is lost due to the 10 level difference? I don't see any boosters on trade chat that's why I'm asking.

you dont see boosters because people are in outland lvling,both boosters and people that would normaly buy boosts,im not sure how the xp ratio scales with 60+ but,i doubt its an issue,people were boosting lowbies in 2007 like this in low dungeons,and the extra power of those 10 lvls would also compensate any xp drop off

15+ Year Old Account
    I've seen a few Mara boosts being offered to people 30-50 by mages so I would assume that it is still a fine thing to do and will continue to happen in BC. I also know that I've seen boosts being sold by mages for Slave Pens even by mages that weren't lvl 70 yet. It has been a full party of 4 frost mages and the boosted player but apparently they're able to do it.

yes its still efficient. back when RAF was a thing in WOTLK, I used my dk to boost myself on a different account and my friend from 1-65+ on multiple toons, didn't use a full party either.

any kind of boosting is still faster than questing usually lol

Probably because boosters made their gold on vanilla and now they have stuff they are too busy doing themselves such as gear and rel grinding.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Boosting is a disease in classic warcraft.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    and unfortunately its not going anywhere
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    It happened in vanilla and will happen in most MMOs, boosts are a way for player with extra time to make easy gold.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    It happened in vanilla and will happen in most MMOs, boosts are a way for player with extra time to make easy gold.
    Using the same logic as "He murdered someone!!!!! and should do it too!!!!!"

Just because 0,001% of players did something, doesnt make it fine/okay, especially when 10% of the playerbase do the boosting

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Using the same logic as "He murdered someone!!!!! and should do it too!!!!!"

Just because 0,001% of players did something, doesnt make it fine/okay, especially when 10% of the playerbase do the boosting
    Boosting is just part of gaming in general, you cant escape it. Its not up to you to decide if its good or not, the simple fact is the game companies let ppl provide boosting services.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen