Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I know, but it seems to me that he keeps trying to offer a new place where Blood Elves can go.

Recently, it's Hellfire peninsula.

"Build a big blood elf City" whilst also saying that Blood elves should be minor in terms of development. So, put Blood Elves in a forgettable zone and try to forget they exist...that's the vibe I got.
    Yea I dont get that.. all we ever wanted was to update quel thalas.. why is that an issue suddenly.?

It seems so out of place to move them away from their land only because.. he want it. That is a Big no way.

I think Night Elves will be relegated to an alley in Stormwind for the next 10 years.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I think you mean semi-permanent. Those societies would leave those "bases" for lack of a better word when those seasons ended when they'd return to following the herds around. But I'm nitpicking.

I'd love to see a vulperra caravan traveling around Kalimdor though, even if it was just like a darkmoon faire style (where we don't actually see them physically traveling around the zones but just see them camped in different zones each week), though I'd definitely prefer to see them traveling real time.
    Well those were permanent. Just not occupied all the time. But they weren't packed like a yurt.

Real life traveling would be great. Especially if it is not shown on the map. It would encourage open world exploration and player communication.

Like the boss FATES in FFXIV. FATEs are like world quests. They span on the map with a timer, people go there to take part in it, it is completed. But certain boss monsters do not spawn on the map. The fan favorite of those is Odin. When he is up a forest region consisting of four zones gets a special weather effect and colour drains from that area. That is your only clue he is up. Often the entire server joins up to track him down.

You could have similar clues. Like treasure chests that "fell off the caravan". You could use those to find where they are now. There is so much potential in a system like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    It makes sense that if you know Teldrassil and darkshore/Ashenvale are going to go horde that you have already planned their replacement.. it's too perfect.. one tree lost, new tree gained (i.e. teldrassil for shaldrassil), one city lost, new city gained (i.e. Darnassus for Suramar), all of the night elf portions of broken isles were designed according tot he night elf story in WotA Suramar... all the famous places in the book associated with Malfurion, Illidan, Tyrande and the main heroes' origin now show up in the broken isles, it's hard not to believe that if they were getting rid of their wow starting zones, that these aren't their replacements.

Do you believe in that sort of co-incience?
    Who said Teldrassil and Darkshore are going to the Horde? if i remember correctly, they said both warfronts were won by the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    With Suramar gone. My ideal would be Zin'Azshari restored under it's original name of Elundris.
    You said it. It is literally called Elun'dris, or "the Eye of Elune", even though it is associated with Azshara most of the time. With Elune being so prominent lately, i see nothing more fitting than that moonlit spectacle of art concept being made real.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Who said Teldrassil and Darkshore are going to the Horde? if i remember correctly, they said both warfronts were won by the Alliance.
    I'd say we will get absolute confirmation on the status' of the Kaldorei lands in the Kalimdor novella, which is coming out later this year.

But, like you say - Darkshore was won by the Alliance, so logically, Darkshore should be firmly in the Alliance's hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    I'd say we will get absolute confirmation on the status' of the Kaldorei lands in the Kalimdor novella, which is coming out later this year.

But, like you say - Darkshore was won by the Alliance, so logically, Darkshore should be firmly in the Alliance's hands.
    Kalimdor novella? You mean the 'exploring [continent]' they did with eastern kindgoms?

I was merely talking about how convenient it was to translocate night elves to broken isles which does look like the replacement for the zones they lose in WoT.

PREUMSBLY GOING BY THE BFA blizzcon announcement where they unveiled that Kalimdor was going horde and EK alliance.

I think that was the original plan. I’m just pointing out. They made broken isles to replace Kalimdor for the NElves so they could give it to us.

But things changed.
    First they gave us Suramar so couldn’t give NElves new home in Broken shore
    Then because NElf fans whine so much they gave them back Darkshore. And down the toilet went the blizzcon announcement plan.

They literally said they did Darkshore and rushed it to 8.1 instead of 8.3 plan because of fan backlash.

I just think blizzard are chicken. I quite liked the idea of change coming to Azeroth lands. They’d been to stagnant for too long. Ofc stuff would have to happen to certain groups. Night elves made sense to lose Kalimdor with Broken isles now around. And Forsaken made sense to lose Lordaeron. I’m actually glad it was that instead of Silvermoon.

Yes alliance won the 2 warfronts but I’m fine with that. They seem meaningless victories.

We are still secure in Quel’thalas and it EPL and WPL are great for pushing back. it would be much harder fir them to route us out completely. Afterall alliance don’t really have a useable Lordaeron either. And we were written to wipe them out in Ashenvale, Darkshore and Teldrassil, so much harder for them.

Those plans did change. They may have won Darkshore but they don’t have Ashenvale back either. Don’t know how it stands post 8.3, all I know is survives are camping out in Hyjal. They have no army can’t hold any lands.

We also have Suramar and Highmountain and are the only organised military presence on the isles. So Broken Isles is horde.

I’m satisfied with the results. I was just stating what blizzard originally intended in response to your comment.

It’s a shame we didn’t drive the Kaldorei off the continent. But they didn’t win Suramar either and you can tell how salty some of them are about it. I’d rather have Suramar than Northern Kalimdor. Fits us better.

But I read somewhere the original plan was for Kaldorei to be based in Broekn isles and launch attacks against horde to claim back Kalimdor with the night elf lands now becoming warfronts.

I’m glad they abandoned faction war it was stupid. They showed they didn’t have the balls to fully carry out a proper war. It’s better that they changed. I did like the idea of the war for change purposes. Wow got to stake in the original content. Shame they botched it so bad in BFA
    Last edited by Beloren; 2021-06-16 at 06:22 PM.

PREUMSBLY GOING BY THE BFA blizzcon announcement where they unveiled that Kalimdor was going horde and EK alliance.
    Oh right, they did show it...
    I wonder what happened to it.
    I guess they couldn't evict the precious Blood elves from their lands? and Draenei from theirs? because they already messed the Night elf and Forsaken capitals.

Oh right, they did show it...
    I wonder what happened to it.
    I guess they couldn't evict the precious Blood elves from their lands? and Draenei from theirs? because they already messed the Night elf and Forsaken capitals.
    They flaked. It would have been awesome fir the factions to posses each continent and key races put up an interesting fight to claim them back.

The original plan was the night elves to be based in broken isles which is much closer to the alliance.

Not sure where they were going to place the Forsaken. Either Ghostlands in QT or Icecrown or maybe dustswallow marsh. It wasn’t obvious.

We still don’t really know where the Forsaken are hanging out now. With Bolvar?

Anyway that plan is dead. I presume the forsaken are still in EK. They’d probably set them up in EPL and WPL with either Hinterlands or Ghostlands. Night elves in Hyjal which means the continent possession is dead.

No idea what they’ll do now.

Then because NElf fans whine so much they gave them back Darkshore. And down the toilet went the blizzcon announcement plan.

They literally said they did Darkshore and rushed it to 8.1 instead of 8.3 plan because of fan backlash.
    Game Dev does not work that way. They planned that stuff ahead.

I think that was the original plan. I’m just pointing out. They made broken isles to replace Kalimdor for the NElves so they could give it to us
    Broken Isles will probably stay forever in the past. Why would they move Night Elves to the broken isles? What purpose would that serve?
    People where just extrapolating from the BFA video where eastern kingdoms turned blue and Kalimdor turned red, just like you.

- - - Updated - - -

The original plan was the night elves to be based in broken isles which is much closer to the alliance.
    Do you have a source for that?

They flaked. It would have been awesome fir the factions to posses each continent and key races put up an interesting fight to claim them back.

Not sure where they were going to place the Forsaken. Either Ghostlands in QT or Icecrown or maybe dustswallow marsh. It wasn’t obvious.

Anyway that plan is dead. I presume the forsaken are still in EK. They’d probably set them up in EPL and WPL with either Hinterlands or Ghostlands. Night elves in Hyjal which means the continent possession is dead.

The original plan?
    I mean the theory of "The elves are going to have Suramar" I like. But what about the renegades, Dranei, Blood Elves and Eternal Night and Highmounts.
    That the war front was going to be to conquer the Broken Isles?

What makes me think that the original plan is that the fans would not mind that they ignored the kaldorei and focused on varock taking the front line only with Maiev vs Sira.

But surprise people do not like the genocide or the corrupt Jesus who releases it.

PS: I also see with more sense the idea that the legion came next, so there suramar was for the Kaldorei and in the next there was something for the Renegades ... but then Sylvanas did not have the lamp. Jailer has as much plot quality as the Night Warrior.

How are you so certain the original plan was Broken Isles? any statements or quotes?

As for the Forsaken, of they are in the Ghostlands, then the EK are not in Alliance control. What's the point of that?

How are you so certain the original plan was Broken Isles? any statements or quotes?

As for the Forsaken, of they are in the Ghostlands, then the EK are not in Alliance control. What's the point of that?
    I am not 100% certain, and too lazy to find the posts I read the info from, but remember what I said earlier.. it's too much of a co-incidence, and it's been around the forums at least - QUICK RECAP: the announcement for BFA comes in Legion, the story plan for it would have come while legion was being designed too.. if you know you're going to destroy the night elves in Kalimdor so the horde an have it, won't you build them new zones if your new expansion is going to centre around them anyway?

You plan to have alliance in EK, and Broken Isles is quite close to EK, and so you design after them. you give them a capital you know you are going to take from them, a tree they will lose, so you give that back to - and ofc it's a superior better deisgn.. from Forest to City, but you do more, you bring all their meaningful stuff, Cathedral of Elune, home of Tyrande/Malfurion/Illidan/Jarod as the main city (which is where their famous story starts off), you have Moonguard stronghold, Ravencrest's black rook hold, the forest druidism was born in, warden vault, new Highborne story of the first ever to rebel against Azshara, it's too perfect. It's an amazing co-incidence it is ALL there, original kaldorei lore that predates the post sundering flight to Hyjal and the chronological starting event of the night elf story in the official canon (it is WotA trilogy , not WC3) - meaning they replace western Kalimdor with a place the night elves have an even deeper tie with... only Zin'Azshari has deeper ties than Suramar and the broken isles.

IT just makes too much sense.. night elves would have moaned a bit by losing so many zones in Kalimdor, but they'd have got better well designed zones, and amazing capital form their past - it would have weighed out.

And I'm sure blizzard would let them know they'd be waging war to get what they lost in Kalimdor back. it seems the perfect gif tot make up for the genocide in Kalimdor.

What I believe now happened, and it's been spoken about a bit on the forums, is that plans changed when they decided to give us the nightborne instead (they literally announced they made the decision for the nightborne going horde in 7.1's programming phase - so it was well after all of the Suramar and night elven broken isle story was designed an in game. The decision to do allied races for 7.3.5 was made after 7.0 was out (Blizzard reveals this) - and this is why some people point out the story in 7.1 changed a little bit to give us more friendly exposure with the Shal'dorei resistance while the alliance had their elves' roles reduced and more unfriendly.. it's basically still night elves, just a sub group, doesn't change any of the lore of the place, what it does mess up is the migration plan, but that's really low priority, they'd have plenty of time to make contingencies or adjustments - remember that where the kaldorei go is not highest in priority , and the use of the zones was for the quests firsts before becoming second home for the kaldorei down the line.

So I reckon the first buckle was us getting Suramar. this put off the Broken isle moves.. but I don't think they particularly cared, when war of thorns was done, even though they had said Kalimdor was going horde, too many fan complaints arose.. both factions moaned.. horde hated how we had been forced to take part in the burning of innocents and the villain batting of the horde, Nelf fans were furious for once more being yet again victim, and it didn't help now blizzard couldn't announce the broken isle plan.

So I think they scrapped it, along with the horde gaining Kalimdor and the alliance EK for the revamp... it cost Afrisiabi his job. Having secured Suramar, most of us threw our support around the ngiht elves getting parts of Kalimdor back, to most horde fans, this is preferable than them getting beautiful Suramar - you can tell how badly they want it, by people like Ravenmoon's posts, and you can also tell how badly some of us don't want them to have it. We'd rather they get parts of Kalimdor back - afterall. Kalimdor is very outdated, inferior design to the world format we see from woD onwards (It was cata afterall ) - it's nothing spectacular, doesn't have the love and attention broken isles have and Suramar have (although i may eat my words if they do a really good revamp for them). i mean who would give up a continent just for a few outdated zones right? they can have Hyjal and Feralas and Dakrshore - i'd rather have the Broken Isles continent. i think you'd agree fellow hordie.

I've read this from other sources, and things line up too well.

I repeat my question and the other 3/5 races?

-----

Besides, we have that two more war fronts were dated, both of which were discarded in order that the Horde lost the first two.
    And that the one who makes the voice of Trall did not know that Sylvanas burned Teldrazzil.

Sounds like it wasn't a very "solid" plan.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-06-16 at 08:58 PM.

Why not Val'sharah? Say the Dreamweavers succeed in cleansing the region of Nightmare corruption. The Night Elves could repopulate Shala'nir, turn the uninstanced and restored version of the Darkheart Thicket dungeon into the new Night Elf capital.

The Druids would be in close proximity to both the Grove of Cenarious, and the Dreamgrove. The Priestesses of Elune would be in close proximity to the Temple of Elune, and the Sentinels could occupy the now ghost-free Black Rook Hold. Hell even the Night Elf Shen'dralar mages could settle down in the Moon Guard Stronghold. Val'sharah has all the necessary amenities for the Night Elf homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    The original plan?
    I mean the theory of "The elves are going to have Suramar" I like. But what about the renegades, Dranei, Blood Elves and Eternal Night and Highmounts.
    That the war front was going to be to conquer the Broken Isles?

What makes me think that the original plan is that the fans would not mind that they ignored the kaldorei and focused on varock taking the front line only with Maiev vs Sira.

But surprise people do not like the genocide or the corrupt Jesus who releases it.

PS: I also see with more sense the idea that the legion came next, so there suramar was for the Kaldorei and in the next there was something for the Renegades ... but then Sylvanas did not have the lamp. Jailer has as much plot quality as the Night Warrior.
    The way I figure is , night elves only get a new zone designed for them because Legion was the focus of the expansion, if you're going to shake the m off Kalimdor to do a war expansion, and you are currently designing your current expansion around their lore, this is them sorted.

You likely have plans for the other races too. you are writing the genocide of only one group afterall, maybe it's compensation, however whether it is or not, it doesn't mean there aren't other plans for the others.

It is likely they were planning a world revamp anyway, and there would be places that show what happened to the others.

Btw.. i don't think night elves were going to get Highmountain, they only designed from Suramar to Val'sharah around them, 3.5 xzones.. Highmountain would have been in Highmountain.

They also , if you recall the map, had the blood elves keep Quel'thalas, but the alliance have the rest of EK, , just like the alliance kept Azuremyst/bloodmyst while the horde had Kalimdor. At least for starters.

What i reckon was going to happen, and may still do, is that they'll sort out the where in a revamp . I'm betting Silvermoon will be updated, but now the original plan has changed, anything is possible. The night elves may actually get yet another done up zone for them properly.. which i guess kudos for them, Night elf stuff for the Nightborne, night elf stuff for the Highborne and Darnassians - which is why I was favouring them being in the Broken isles, even sharing Suramar, while they update Silvermoon for us.

to do an excellent job on Silvermoon, they really need it to be the one thing they are super focusing on.. this is why Suramar and Dazar'alor look so good, especially Suramar, it was the main focus of the entire expansion world continent art design.. if they are too busy making new capital for night elves on Hyjal, or Feralas, and they have the whole original world to do, including maybe anew place oft he forsaken somewhere.. what are the chances that Silvermoon is going to get a proper update?

this is the problem I have. The game may be a fantasy but the design is not. Design has lead times, resource costs, it's nice to want to keep Suramar and Silvermoon and have more really cool stuff for us, but face it, right now, we are the majority faction, they are the ones low in numbers and needing to be attractive, their fans are constantly moaning about it, and the numbers back their claims - the game is unbalanced too because of things like this

Where do you think the new priority is going to be? It would be better for us, if instead of spending time making night elves look good, they give them old stuff and focus on our stuff looking good. Silvermoon hasn't had a proper update since original TBC, and it won't be decent unless we are the main focus. If i had to choose between keeping Suramar but with no Silvermoon update or a poor standard upgrade against sharing Suramar and having an amazingly well done Silvermoon and Quel'thalas, I'll pick the latter.

My first choice would off course be to have both. I just hope Tanaria is right and they won't do anything like give the alliance stuff. But I have a feeling they are going to spend resources on them, because the cries for a night elf home have been far greater than for a blood elf revamp ever since Teldrassil, and we may come to regret letting them not just have their broken isle zones.

Who are Eternal Night? you mean the Cathedral? Or a race?

Also the main point of the broken isles was a new place to explore that is tied to the Legion for invasion. Kaldorei were chosen for obvious reasons. They are the race tied to the legion - they were the race introduced to be the arch nemesis of the legion and the ones on Azeroth anyway most affected by it (later the Draenei came -t he draenei weren't planned, they were invented to come form the Eredar to give the alliance a race after losing high elves to the horde). Also they hadn't done nay real night elf update since wow began, and they had all the night elf lore from the pre-sundering era story in WotA to tell, it made sense, add to that they knew they were going to give the horde Kalimdor, so broken isles is already there to replace and it's more meaningful than Darkshore or Teldrassil in night elf lore, and more meaningful than Ashenvale.. there is much more lore on Suramar and the broken isles prior to 7.0 than there was on Ashenvale and Hyjal/

Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Why not Val'sharah? Say the Dreamweavers succeed in cleansing the region of Nightmare corruption. The Night Elves could repopulate Shala'nir, turn the uninstanced and restored version of the Darkheart Thicket dungeon into the new Night Elf capital.

The Druids would be in close proximity to both the Grove of Cenarious, and the Dreamgrove. The Priestesses of Elune would be in close proximity to the Temple of Elune, and the Sentinels could occupy the now ghost-free Black Rook Hold. Hell even the Night Elf Shen'dralar mages could settle down in the Moon Guard Stronghold. Val'sharah has all the necessary amenities for the Night Elf homeland.

2 reasons I'm against Val'Sharah:

1. where would you put a city in Val'Sharah?
    2. how are you accounting for all of a night elf society? you're just thinking priests and druids only and I wouldn't want to take from them to add a city.

And i feel making it Val'Sharah will box the night elves into one zone and one identity - which i now most fans already think of them as but, they're not. Val'Sharah has a great forest, great topography, and a lot of the space is well used and has important stuff going on - i'd hate to lose it for a city, and worse have no city. Putting a city on the other side of Black rook hold is not pretty, the skybox is ugly and it would likely mean getting rid of the Gilnean village which i think is okay to stay.

Azsuna would be a much better location.. it already has a ruined City, great skyline, beautiful zone if you fix up the ruins and expand them properly. it caters to the civilization side of the night elves and allows the forest to continue to be the wild space it is, Black Rook hold can be a fortress for the Sentinels untouched or an army of undead DK night elves lead by Undead Lord Ravencrest. Most of the druids would be in Val'shaarh, and there will be a temple, but there will also be a temple in Azsuna and the main city. The more urban Night elves would be there, it's open beautiful country. it's fitting.

Off course the best option was Suramar the capital, and Moonguard stronghold, Cathedral of Eternal night, Val'Sharah, Azsuna and broken shore, Warden vault all being locations in the night elf territory.; But hey, it's there anyway, whehter i'ts Darnassians , nightborne or some other night elf group running it.

Which is why I am in favour of Hyjal 1st, Feralas 2nd or better both. Eldre'thalas can be the urban capital centre, while Hyjal the spiritual centre, to have 2 zones done up nicely, would be awesome.

Broken isles will always be night elven, even if it is Nightborne led and controlled, if they rebuild it, it will be night elven architecture if they leave it as is, you can always visit it as night elven lands that won't change , and Suramar is already there a master piece regardless of whoever controls it.. It would be very interesting for stories of ngihte lf/nightborne interaction.

Having Hyjal done and a new capital will give us more night elf real estate to enjoy - finally they'll be improving and doing even more things for night elves.

this is why I suggested Hyjal at the start. While I felt for along time Suramar and the broken isles were best to move to, truth be told they are already night elven, Nightborne and the locals ensure that will never change.. it's not orcs or tauren moving in there, with Nightborne on the horde or on the alliance it is secured forever.. I'd rather have a new place done well. As a night elf fan I already have Suramar - even though i still believe Nightborne would have been better focused on the kaldorei.

The way I figure is , night elves only get a new zone designed for them because Legion was the focus of the expansion, if you're going to shake the m off Kalimdor to do a war expansion, and you are currently designing your current expansion around their lore, this is them sorted.

You likely have plans for the other races too. you are writing the genocide of only one group afterall, maybe it's compensation, however whether it is or not, it doesn't mean there aren't other plans for the others.

It is likely they were planning a world revamp anyway, and there would be places that show what happened to the others.

Btw.. i don't think night elves were going to get Highmountain, they only designed from Suramar to Val'sharah around them, 3.5 xzones.. Highmountain would have been in Highmountain.

They also , if you recall the map, had the blood elves keep Quel'thalas, but the alliance have the rest of EK, , just like the alliance kept Azuremyst/bloodmyst while the horde had Kalimdor. At least for starters.

What i reckon was going to happen, and may still do, is that they'll sort out the where in a revamp . I'm betting Silvermoon will be updated, but now the original plan has changed, anything is possible. The night elves may actually get yet another done up zone for them properly.. which i guess kudos for them, Night elf stuff for the Nightborne, night elf stuff for the Highborne and Darnassians - which is why I was favouring them being in the Broken isles, even sharing Suramar, while they update Silvermoon for us.

to do an excellent job on Silvermoon, they really need it to be the one thing they are super focusing on.. this is why Suramar and Dazar'alor look so good, especially Suramar, it was the main focus of the entire expansion world continent art design.. if they are too busy making new capital for night elves on Hyjal, or Feralas, and they have the whole original world to do, including maybe anew place oft he forsaken somewhere.. what are the chances that Silvermoon is going to get a proper update?

this is the problem I have. The game may be a fantasy but the design is not. Design has lead times, resource costs, it's nice to want to keep Suramar and Silvermoon and have more really cool stuff for us, but face it, right now, we are the majority faction, they are the ones low in numbers and needing to be attractive, their fans are constantly moaning about it, and the numbers back their claims - the game is unbalanced too because of things like this

Where do you think the new priority is going to be? It would be better for us, if instead of spending time making night elves look good, they give them old stuff and focus on our stuff looking good. Silvermoon hasn't had a proper update since original TBC, and it won't be decent unless we are the main focus. If i had to choose between keeping Suramar but with no Silvermoon update or a poor standard upgrade against sharing Suramar and having an amazingly well done Silvermoon and Quel'thalas, I'll pick the latter.

My first choice would off course be to have both. I just hope Tanaria is right and they won't do anything like give the alliance stuff. But I have a feeling they are going to spend resources on them, because the cries for a night elf home have been far greater than for a blood elf revamp ever since Teldrassil, and we may come to regret letting them not just have their broken isle zones.

Who are Eternal Night? you mean the Cathedral? Or a race?

Also the main point of the broken isles was a new place to explore that is tied to the Legion for invasion. Kaldorei were chosen for obvious reasons. They are the race tied to the legion - they were the race introduced to be the arch nemesis of the legion and the ones on Azeroth anyway most affected by it (later the Draenei came -t he draenei weren't planned, they were invented to come form the Eredar to give the alliance a race after losing high elves to the horde). Also they hadn't done nay real night elf update since wow began, and they had all the night elf lore from the pre-sundering era story in WotA to tell, it made sense, add to that they knew they were going to give the horde Kalimdor, so broken isles is already there to replace and it's more meaningful than Darkshore or Teldrassil in night elf lore, and more meaningful than Ashenvale.. there is much more lore on Suramar and the broken isles prior to 7.0 than there was on Ashenvale and Hyjal/
    Mmm we continue to pamper him. It seems one more ravieta that they did not stay with the Eternal Night more than a big party plan.

It would be rare for it to be to follow the trailer. But ignoring the Blood elves and the Dranei.
    There is also one more issue .. They could remove the genocide if the "prize" was no longer there.

Aside from why the night elves on the islands are the ruin of the night elves. It is more that it seems that they did everything possible to give him the least possible lore and that they had to be chosen by force.

What am I going to do if that was a plan. It was a plan for a very short time. Less than a Legion patch.

-------
    About new areas and who goes first. There is a topic that we already discussed. If we are going to go for sonas in any case Suromar is the "renovation of Sivermoon". It is the best version of Sivermoon. More magician, more highborne more Luxurious.

Besides Blizzard was the one that returned to the Kaldorei in the middle of the plot only that they are so clumsy that they did not realize it.
    They were able to come up with the easy solution which was to let the Kaldorei take their revenge. But they preferred to give Jaina camera.
    Then they could give it in Sw. But they want to give a camera to Trall and Jaina and they tell Tyrande that they want renovation.

It sounds more to me that they first had a very bad plan to simply destroy cities so that only two remain and when it fails now they have a plan to try to go back BFA and they are trying to sell it.

PS: For it to be a Silvermoon approach it's very easy. Just say the Nagas want the source of the Sun.
    The thing is, Blizzard doesn't care. Although maybe now if you start losing more $$ use the panic button.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. no
    2. i already said no
    3. nowhere it won't happen
    4. why because if u are real pro nelf u should know that nelfs themselves don't like Darnassus that much, Darnassus at most is 4th most important zone to them after Mount Hyjal, Ashenvale, Feralas, so if anything, if blizz doesn't shit as usual on their own lore (their current favorite hobby it seems), nelf would prefer to go to any of those zones first before even thinking of rebuild Darnassus again, the least populated city in wow (both lore and in-game)
    What? U think a 'horde-bias' blizz will destroy an important capital like Lordearon only home for Forsaken so nelf have nowhere? Nelf didn't even like Darnassus before it was destroyed to begin with

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    There are many capitals I wish to see first, before the Night Elves. Though, I have always believed the Night Elves to just be their up their own self, and take over Hyjal, as apparently, a lot of their refugees are there lorewise at the moment.
    ok why ppl forget classic wow lore?
    Nelf in wc3 capital was Mount Hyjal, nelf prefer Ashenvale AND Feralas over Darnassus, Darnassus was the least populated city because most nelfs don't even like to live there in first place
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    ok why ppl forget classic wow lore?
    Nelf in wc3 capital was Mount Hyjal, nelf prefer Ashenvale AND Feralas over Darnassus, Darnassus was the least populated city because most nelfs don't even like to live there in first place
    I believe you have misread my comment. They used to reside in Hyjal, then didn't, now a large number of refugees by lore reside in Hyjal again, and most likely feeling like they will take over again, even though Hyjal is now neutral.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..