Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    It's mostly good but I would change mobo, case, and PSU to the following parts:

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard ($149.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case ($94.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Super Flower Leadex III Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($105.00 @ Newegg Sellers)
    Total: $349.98
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-15 15:47 EDT-0400

My reasons are because the 4000X has shit airflow, the Gaming X V2 isn't a particularly great motherboard, and the EVGA GQ PSU's are kind of crap and I have really terrible personal experience with those PSU's.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    It's mostly good but I would change mobo, case, and PSU to the following parts:

PCPartPicker Part List

Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard ($149.99 @ Amazon)
    Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case ($94.99 @ Amazon)
    Power Supply: Super Flower Leadex III Gold 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($105.00 @ Newegg Sellers)
    Total: $349.98
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-06-15 15:47 EDT-0400

My reasons are because the 4000X has shit airflow, the Gaming X V2 isn't a particularly great motherboard, and the EVGA GQ PSU's are kind of crap and I have really terrible personal experience with those PSU's.
    So can you link every part I need? It's hard to figure out what the individual parts are on the site I linked. Amazon and Newegg works. (Also, is it cheaper to upgrade my current PC rather than build from scratch? Do I really need a new power supply, for example?)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And, yet, here in the US you can buy these cards from a reputable retailer at msrp on a regular basis. So, let’s not use Finland as an example when it’s clearly not equivalent.
    You can buy a few hundred cards (aggregated from ALL retailers) sometimes near MSRP (the New Egg Shuffle is NOT MSRP, often 300+$ higher) nationwide, once every 6-10 days or so. But if youre not getting it from Best Buy, you aren't getting it at MSRP. Micro Center is not selling at MSRP when they get cards in; they are often double. Good friend of my wifes made a friend at the local Micro Center here in MI and when the 3080Tis came in they were selling for over 2000$. On launch day. Needless to say, he had to pass even though the guy offered to hold one for him.

And there are tens to hundreds of thousands of people who want cards. So no, the situations is not hookers and sunshine here in the US.

Despite your constant insistence that its apparently just easy-peasy to get a card, the hundreds of thousands of people who want one and cant get one prove the lie to that bullshit.

The situation here in the US is a jet-fueled shit-filled industrial sized dumpster fire.

The fact that it is even worse elsewhere doesn't make it better here, your delusions notwithstanding.

Why not wait a tad longer? ddr5 ram and motherboards are hitting the market at some point this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    Why not wait a tad longer? ddr5 ram and motherboards are hitting the market at some point this year.
    *Sigh* I'm a streamer, I need my stuff ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    *Sigh* I'm a streamer, I need my stuff ASAP.
    go to amazon and just buy a premade with the GPU that you want and go from there. In this market, thats your best choice. Sell what you can of your current PC. Flame me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzyswiftz View Post
    go to amazon and just buy a premade with the GPU that you want and go from there. In this market, thats your best choice. Sell what you can of your current PC. Flame me if I'm wrong.
    So this? https://www.amazon.com/Skytech-Chron...3801270&sr=8-3

Will that let me play ps5-gen games?

Yes it will play current gen games. No, you shouldn’t buy it.
    I sent my info to PowerGPU and they are working on my PC estimate.

Let them know you’re a streamer and it’s time sensitive. The one you linked uses garbage components with a high markup.
    Got my estimate and they want to build it with a RTX 3070. *Edit: against the forum rules*

Here's the other parts:

Mushkin Enhanced Pilot-E M.2 2280 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe 1.3 3D TLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MKNSSDPE1TB-D8 × 1

AMD Ryze 9 5900X × 1

Phanteks Eclipse P360A Black Steel / Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case with 2 x 120mm D-RGB PWM Fan Pre-installed × 1

DEEPCOOL Castle 240EX, Addressable RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, Anti-Leak Technology Inside, Cable Controller and 5V ADD RGB 3-Pin Motherboard Control, TR4/AM4 Supported × 1

MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI Gaming Motherboard AMD AM4 SATA 6Gb/s M.2 USB 3.2 Gen 2 HDMI ATX × 1

Mushkin RGB 32GB (2x16) 3600 CL16 MLA4C360GKKP16GX2 × 1

EVGA 750W GQ 80+ Gold × 1
    Last edited by Ashleyxoxo; 2021-06-16 at 09:23 PM.

Pirating software is illegal and can’t be discussed on here. Rest looks solid, but I’d still ask about doing a 3080 instead if the cost isn’t crazily different.
    I got mine from kinguin, it's not pirating and its cheap.

Pirating software is illegal and can’t be discussed on here. Rest looks solid, but I’d still ask about doing a 3080 instead if the cost isn’t crazily different.
    I got mine from kinguin, it isn't pirating and it was cheap.