Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Live on YouTube AND Twitch? I thought they were only doing YouTube for tourney streaming (which sucks) but good to see this will actually be on both.

Of course they do some eSports with this shit. Lmao dear god

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    They are really milking this aren't they... Say hello to 9.1 in september, you heard it here first. Bookmark it and come back

Diablo 2 Resurrected is September 23rd there's not way they release 9.1 in September knowing that a lot of the playerbase will go back to D2R for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    do we REALLY need this right now? the season JUST started.....
    They are playing on special realms with free gear vendors if you're saying about gear.

Are you prepared for the 20+ minute mana drain battles guys?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cringe at best.

i was hoping blizz will do this! nice! will possibly be a meme show but i still like it!

Keep it secret, but I think "Special Guests" might be Illidan Stormrage, and "Mystery Casters" is Ner'zhul.

Wouldn't be Blizzard without some shitty e-sports attempt at event.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkeshall View Post
    Keep it secret, but I think "Special Guests" might be Illidan Stormrage, and "Mystery Casters" is Ner'zhul.
    *gasp* No way...

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    the asmongold invitational was really good
    Asmongold?
    Please... he can only play in 5v5s being carried and even then he attacks the wrong target or fails to press buttons/trinket.
    I saw a couple of hours of Soda and pika and Soda and ziko and that was SCARY, Asmongold has no chance.
    An Karanir Thanagor,
    Mor Ok Angalor..

They are really milking this aren't they... Say hello to 9.1 in september, you heard it here first. Bookmark it and come back
    I really didn't. Being a whiner isn't unusual or special. Who cares when it comes? Quit until then like a normal person, there are other things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    mystery announcer? so... its going to be a woman, and then someone who identifies as a deer.
    The signal virtue that this company does now is worse than how they are treating their current retail game.
    So, sad to see.
    This. So much this. Can't wait for to see which clueless female caster they choose just for the sake of diversity. The female caster in the last Arena Tournament was so clueless that she had to piggyback on the feedback and observations of the other casters and build on it. It was clear she was clueless and it was awkward for everyone.

Inb4 incel

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Wouldn't be Blizzard without some shitty e-sports attempt at event.
    That's the Blizzard M.O.

They made one game that was great for esports(SC2),and then proceeded to cram esports into every single one of their games,except the one that's great for esports

Do you have what it takes to enter The Dark Portal and return to where competitive WoW first took hold?
    That's one witty way to say $15

Uh, another esport fiesta. Healthy for the game.

I don't even think I'll be 70 by then lol

Well, that certainly was a shorter-lived bookmark than anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    Live on YouTube AND Twitch? I thought they were only doing YouTube for tourney streaming (which sucks) but good to see this will actually be on both.

They have too its getting no viewers on youtube, twitch it will get them more viewers because people can spam chat with emotes.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

That Prize pool is hilariously low.

Single Events
    Dota 2's TI - over 30 million in 2019
    Fortnite World Cup - 15mil x2
    PUBG in 2021 - 7mil
    League of Legends - 5mil+
    CoD 2020 - 4.6mil
    Games like SMITE, Fifa, Games I've never even heard of etc.

Hell Path of Exile has community run tourny worth more than this right now - over 35k in prizes, this is half community fundraised.