21 5.60%
  • Never/Cancelled

47 12.53%
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    either first week of july or never

i think star citizen will get a release date before 9.1
    If we're very optimistic we still could hope for a PTR build (aka release build) and end of season announcement / 9.1 release announcement today.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mymight View Post
    They will not release 9.1 until they fix the systems.
    Sure. Well, wait and see, maybe even today you'll change mind if we're lucky.

Ah, of course. I forgot now patch will be considered rushed cause they didn't fix your imaginary problems they never promised to fix xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    You do understand that six months subs are on different billing cycles for everyone right?
    For most people the 6 month renewal coincides with the 6 month -sub mount drops... for some peculiar reason.

The previous 6 month sub mount was released on February 2nd. That would put the renewal time sometime around August.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If we're very optimistic we still could hope for a PTR build (aka release build) and end of season announcement / 9.1 release announcement today.
    i mean towellie said "today or tomorrow" yesterday so unless something crazy happened or they got behind again im assuming it will be today and that would end up witht eh 29th

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    Our company has been working from home since last year due to corona, and nothing got delayed here.

Corona is just a dumb excuse gobbled up by gullible people. There is no difference between getting your work done from home or at an office building, especially not in software development.
    wow you mean you are the single AAA studio with hundreds of employees and multiple different projects that didnt suffer any form of delay?? dude i think all the other studios need to take notes from you because E3 showed that its still a thing

Be mad bants if one of the Devs is like, "What are you lot talking about? 9.1's came out in April. We did wonder why none of you had talked to the NPC on the outside ring of Oribos to buy the item that starts the new quest chain"

I just learned that they delayed the release of the Sylvanas novel by three months from November 2021 to February 2022. No one can tell me this happened because of COVID, lol. This must have something to do with their ongoing development delays for the Shadowlands' content patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymight View Post
    You're very optimistic.
    Not really, there's a lot of teams who's work is finished on 9.1 who'd be working on 9.2 already. Art team, encounter design etc.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    For most people the 6 month renewal coincides with the 6 month -sub mount drops... for some peculiar reason.
    Isn't your source famous Data From Ass Institute?

Mid July for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I just learned that they delayed the release of the Sylvanas novel by three months from November 2021 to February 2022. No one can tell me this happened because of COVID, lol. This must have something to do with their ongoing development delays for the Shadowlands' content patches.
    Didn't see that, can you link us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    We have another thread about this here, but kinda hidden: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ie-in-the-Raid

This is the initial Reddit post about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraftlor...ylvanas_novel/

You can even check Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Sylvanas-Worl...3935972&sr=8-2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Isn't your source famous Data From Ass Institute?
    You can check WoW's YouTube channel for the release dates of the mounts:

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    You can check WoW's YouTube channel for the release dates of the mounts:
    Maybe I'm missing something, how this show me that "for most people the 6 month renewal coincides with the 6 month -sub mount drops"?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, how this show me that "for most people the 6 month renewal coincides with the 6 month -sub mount drops"?
    You think it’s timed that way by coincidence? It’s because they know so many of those 6 month subs are tied to the mount that they tie another one onto the resub too. Like clockwork.

If that wasn’t the case, we’d be seeing them drop the 6mo mounts every 3 or 9 months or once a year, but every 6 months to the date? Nah that defies coincidence

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    You think it’s timed that way by coincidence? It’s because they know so many of those 6 month subs are tied to the mount that they tie another one onto the resub too. Like clockwork.

If that wasn’t the case, we’d be seeing them drop the 6mo mounts every 3 or 9 months or once a year, but every 6 months to the date? Nah that defies coincidence
    It’s not

For example I have 6 months from the dreadwake or whatever it was but I got the steam scale long before my sub renewed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    It’s not

For example I have 6 months from the dreadwake or whatever it was but I got the steam scale long before my sub renewed
    Your sub will be within 30 days of renewal when the mount drops. This is true for everyone who switched from 1 month to 6 month sub to get the mounts.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post

Well yeah, it's every 6 months. And not exactly 6 months, if some patch is near, mount line up with patch date. In 2019 there was mount in February and June (8.2 release), in 2020 there was mount in February and July.

But we have people:

- that were already on 6 months plan for years

- people that just subbed to WoW for 6 months anywhere between one and another mount launch (now it's very efficient way btw - if you sub let's say in April, you grab February mount, experience 9.0, get TBC toy, experience TBC launch, get June/July mount, experience 9.1)

- people that started 6 months with some store mount, but then bought deluxe edition for expac or BC (free month) or get extra month from

This program is going on for like 2.5 years, no way to tell how many people have their sub line up with new mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    For most people the 6 month renewal coincides with the 6 month -sub mount drops... for some peculiar reason. The previous 6 month sub mount was released on February 2nd. That would put the renewal time sometime around August.
    It is still an active promotion though. Normally Blizzard ends the mount promotions after a few weeks and we wait for the next one in roughly six months. They haven't held new releases for mounts. But it isn't clear if a new one will be given around August because anyone that signs up now still gets Lucky Yun.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is still an active promotion though. Normally Blizzard ends the mount promotions after a few weeks and we wait for the next one in roughly six months. They haven't held new releases for mounts. But it isn't clear if a new one will be given around August because anyone that signs up now still gets Lucky Yun.
    Okay that is changed then. Past mounts used to ran for few weeks only, to enable this 6 month sub synchronization pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiradon View Post
    Mid July for me.

There‘s a post on wowhead now as well: https://www.wowhead.com/news/sylvana...nd-2022-322880

The new release date for the novel most likely indicates that the release for 9.2 has been pushed from a late 2021 to January or February 2022 release. Not sure really surprising.

It’s a bit odd though, the novel was announced April 22 and supposedly back then they didn’t expect any major delays for upcoming WoW content. Something must have changed their perception in the last two months to delay the book for more than 3.5 months until late February 2022.

- - - Updated - - -

June 29 it is.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-06-17 at 03:32 PM.