10+ Year Old Account
    Just had my first shot of Pfizer, on my birthday. Now I have to wait 15 minutes before I can leave.

2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. Feels like a bruised shoulder...waiting for psychic abilities to kick in.

Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Black fungus mainly in diabetic patients is also prevailing in most parts of Nepal and India.

Stay safe everyone!!!

Regards, mobile car mechanic team Dubai.
    Last edited by jamieson; 2021-06-17 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. Feels like a bruised shoulder...waiting for psychic abilities to kick in.
    You're gonna be Magneto, yo. Didn't you hear? PEOPLE ARE FINDING OUT METAL THINGS STICK TO THEM!

Well...sometimes. Not all the time. Mostly because they're gross and sticky rather than magnetic. BUT MAGNETO, DUDE!

10+ Year Old Account
    2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. Feels like a bruised shoulder...
    Got my 2nd shot a couple hours ago, still no absolute symptoms, not even my arm is bugging me... For the time being.

waiting for psychic abilities to kick in.
    Damn @chaud, it about time for you to give us like buttons...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    You're gonna be Magneto, yo. Didn't you hear? PEOPLE ARE FINDING OUT METAL THINGS STICK TO THEM!
    Well...sometimes. Not all the time. Mostly because they're gross and sticky rather than magnetic. BUT MAGNETO, DUDE!
    Umm...got a bit of a headachey feel roughly 6hrs ago...a touch groggy. Classic signs of the flu. Normally I'd go out for a hot sweaty jog and I'd feel relatively better. But since this about teaching my body's immune system I endured. Although I definitely would have been sticky after a jog in the heat.

As for superpowers...welp...not Magneto. More like Cannonball. After that first shot I got such a case of flatulence and diarrhea. Omg..if it weren't for the ceiling I'd be posting from near-earth orbit. It was simply awful.

...that was probably a bit much.

Umm...got a bit of a headachey feel roughly 6hrs ago...a touch groggy. Classic signs of the flu. Normally I'd go out for a hot sweaty jog and I'd feel relatively better. But since this about teaching my body's immune system I endured. Although I definitely would have been sticky after a jog in the heat.

As for superpowers...welp...not Magneto. More like Cannonball. After that first shot I got such a case of flatulence and diarrhea. Omg..if it weren't for the ceiling I'd be posting from near-earth orbit. It was simply awful.

...that was probably a bit much.
    damn lucky super powers

Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    Got my 2nd shot a couple hours ago, still no absolute symptoms, not even my arm is bugging me... For the time being.

Damn @chaud, it about time for you to give us like buttons...
    I didn't feel anything til my 2nd shot of moderna, a day later it just felt like I got punched in the arm really hard, a day later that feeling was gone. I did switch it up and got the second shot in the other arm, that might have played a role. Seems like that arm pain is the most common symptom.

Yet to get the shots, and I'm feeling super!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna get my first shot tomorrow. Moderna, I think. Let's see if I get anything from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Yet to get the shots, and I'm feeling super!
    Uhhhhh... You mean, you haven't gotten any side effects from the shot, you have yet to take? Okay then.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Uhhhhh... You mean, you haven't gotten any side effects from the shot, you have yet to take? Okay then.
    Here in Ireland they're handing out the shots by age priority from oldest to the youngest in age groups. Still waiting for my bracket.

I'm so glad that big, strong, masculine Republican men and their not-masculine women (because they don't like that kind of thing) are verbally harassing children who are using their personal freedom to make their own health decisions.

This is the freedom our forefathers fought and died for, the right for boomers to be cunts and harass children.

Manatee County admin building shuts down due to COVID-19 cases, deaths

WTH Florida?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad that big, strong, masculine Republican men and their not-masculine women (because they don't like that kind of thing) are verbally harassing children who are using their personal freedom to make their own health decisions.

This is the freedom our forefathers fought and died for, the right for boomers to be cunts and harass children.
    Interesting. Adults that still can't differentiate between freedom and being a selfish jackass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    POS Boomer Snowflake Trumpers attacking children for wearing masks

https://www.rawstory.com/adults-youth-wearing-mask/

Video Link
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1405545307161640960
    Apparently, those were her kids and the man was her father.
    Even though Dawn DaParma says masking kids is “abusing children,” she now claims she staged the video of herself harassing kids as a “joke.”

So she masked her own kids to make a fake video harassing kids for clout? Deplorable.

Dawn says the man in the video is her dad.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Ah, the, "Oh, we were just pretending to harass kids! You know, for validation from other hateful retards over the internet!"

Good lord, what the fuck is wrong with people.

I'm so glad that big, strong, masculine Republican men and their not-masculine women (because they don't like that kind of thing)
    ... Sounds kinda sexist bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Good lord, what the fuck is wrong with people.
    They are people, what other explanation do you need?

Poll: 46 percent of unvaccinated say they will definitely not get vaccine

Nearly half of Americans who are unvaccinated say they will definitely not get the coronavirus vaccine, according to a new poll.
    Those who are most hesitant to get the coronavirus vaccine include white evangelicals, Republicans, rural Americans, young adults and those without college degrees.

--------------
    At this point, any deaths should be regarded as suicide.

Nearly half of Americans who are unvaccinated say they will definitely not get the coronavirus vaccine, according to a new poll.
    Those who are most hesitant to get the coronavirus vaccine include white evangelicals, Republicans, rural Americans, young adults and those without college degrees.

--------------
    I guess the silver lining is that the UK variant and the Delta variant are the prevalent ones instead of the South African which i think is the beta variant, isn't so prevalent around the world since that one seems like it can break through the vaccine. We gotta get everyone around the world to get their jabs asap.

Seriously though we're got polio essentially eradicated outside two countries thanks to vaccine efforts, but people more scared of vaccine for covid than covid itself. It's so stupid.

10+ Year Old Account

--------------
    *scratches head* So 500 ish American adults won't get vaccinated?