Thread: Genshin Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    So in the event area can anyone explain how to do the mini games (the wall paintings and hoop ones) the game popped up a tutorial but for some reason it disappeared before i could read it and i have no idea what i need to do to complete them.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    So in the event area can anyone explain how to do the mini games (the wall paintings and hoop ones) the game popped up a tutorial but for some reason it disappeared before i could read it and i have no idea what i need to do to complete them.
    for both you need to equip the "ball" gadget
    for the wall one, you throw the ball to the wall, then use the skill to return the ball to the wall, sometimes there can be more than 1 coming back and you have to send all of them back or the wall HP reset.

for the hoops, it's a bit of a puzzle, you can most of the times change the positions of some of the hoops, you have to activate the puzzle standing on the weight detector, throw the ball to the first hoop and it must end on the target. some target are colored and need an element from the colored hoops, the wind hoops send the ball at 90° toward the green arrow on them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeenith View Post
    for both you need to equip the "ball" gadget
    for the wall one, you throw the ball to the wall, then use the skill to return the ball to the wall, sometimes there can be more than 1 coming back and you have to send all of them back or the wall HP reset.

for the hoops, it's a bit of a puzzle, you can most of the times change the positions of some of the hoops, you have to activate the puzzle standing on the weight detector, throw the ball to the first hoop and it must end on the target. some target are colored and need an element from the colored hoops, the wind hoops send the ball at 90° toward the green arrow on them.
    Hmmm thanks i dont seem to have the ball gadget yet maybe its something you get from doing the event story?

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Thats pretty funny put it on reddit please

Hmmm thanks i dont seem to have the ball gadget yet maybe its something you get from doing the event story?
    It is something you get from the event story quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Finally she can seal her away!
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So it was pretty obvious about the Dodo King but I'm curious why they would have sent a letter to Diluc instead of Lisa.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, now that the story is over, there's still some stuff that never got explained. There's still a ton of stuff that happened on that island, some of it really bad. Are we just gonna gloss over that a whole place was wiped out for the sake of Alice's prank? And what's the deal with the mechanical samurai? Did Alice build it? There are references to it I believe from the former villagers, unless I'm thinking of the gang's discussion about it. Lastly, Venti was in on it, right? He would have had to be. Given his god status, Alice probably contacted him. Otherwise I don't see how Alice would have expected them to get there.

I guess there's also the question of what Klee and Alice are. Something Elvish would make sense given Klee's ears and their supposed long life span. But Alice is also described as nearly omnipotent. Could she be half-adepti like Ganyu and Yan Fei? She'd be from Liyue if that were the case.

The last event is easy, once you realize that the single-target bombs are worthless. Pretty crappy design, forcing you to "switch" to them after every cooldown, and going into the menu to change which ones you use. Should only take 30 minutes or so to gather up the currency to collect everything.

Barbara gives it to Klee at the end of the second day's story I think. The weird thing is, you can interact with those things and get the tutorials before you do the story quest to get the ball.

The tennis ones are simple, use it on the wall and then use normal attack to bounce it back. The rings are a lot more complicated. You can move some ( gotta walk up to them to see which ways you can move em), and the elemental ones will turn your ball that element. Each wall will be destroyed by a certain element, so the ball has to travel through that ring to get the element infused. The rings will tell you which way the ball will travel once it hits it, but only while you're standing on the platform that activates it. Which to me seems like the worst part of it.

Alice could be the pyro archon
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

So... as I thought, the stages with the heralds are the most annoying ones.

I don't own a single Anemo character or rather, I haven't build any (I only have Sucrose + Traveler)
    They are not fun to deal with.
    The energy-steal is the most annoying.

I was lucky enough to clear everything with 9 stars (had to retry 12-3 3 times and readjust the team, but it's really not fun to play against them.)
    Eula isn't really helping against those like at all, pretty annoying.
    I get that not every character can be useful against everything, but I'm still annoyed at the fact that every elemental reaction seems to do the same against those, it doesn't matter what element you bring.

It's the same shit with the Fatui + Abyss mage shields honestly.
    Why the heck do they have different counters even though they use the same elemental shield

edit: I just noticed, that the Abyss Mages can't have a proper "elemental counter-setup circle"

Fire > Frost-shield
    Frost > Water-shield
    Water > Fire
    Electro (Patch 1.7) -> ?????

The Fatui work just fine and if Abyss Mages would use the same weakness, it would work

Fire > Frost-shield
    Frost > Electro-shield
    Electro > Water-shield
    Water > Fire-shield

grrrr....
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-06-17 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, now that the story is over, there's still some stuff that never got explained. There's still a ton of stuff that happened on that island, some of it really bad. Are we just gonna gloss over that a whole place was wiped out for the sake of Alice's prank?
    Considering killing, or at the very least bullying hillichurls seems to be a popular pastime in the universe, I guess we are. At the very least Traveler should be starting to grow some conscience now that they know they were humans (and they aren't 100% devolved), but well, I guess we're gonna be waiting for that.

On the other hand, Alice's Chinese VA is absolutely beautiful and I'm definitely simping and pulling for her if she ever becomes playable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, now that the story is over, there's still some stuff that never got explained. There's still a ton of stuff that happened on that island, some of it really bad. Are we just gonna gloss over that a whole place was wiped out for the sake of Alice's prank? And what's the deal with the mechanical samurai? Did Alice build it? There are references to it I believe from the former villagers, unless I'm thinking of the gang's discussion about it. Lastly, Venti was in on it, right? He would have had to be. Given his god status, Alice probably contacted him. Otherwise I don't see how Alice would have expected them to get there.

I guess there's also the question of what Klee and Alice are. Something Elvish would make sense given Klee's ears and their supposed long life span. But Alice is also described as nearly omnipotent. Could she be half-adepti like Ganyu and Yan Fei? She'd be from Liyue if that were the case.

The last event is easy, once you realize that the single-target bombs are worthless. Pretty crappy design, forcing you to "switch" to them after every cooldown, and going into the menu to change which ones you use. Should only take 30 minutes or so to gather up the currency to collect everything.
    It sounded like the only thing she really altered was adding dodo shit all over the place. The samurai was there protecting the people that eventually were able to leave. I'm not sure if she altered it so it would attack us or if she deactivated it or what. She did say she was there before and they are long lived so I wonder if she was the one who helped everyone escape. It's strange she would invite Diluc instead of Lisa when Lisa actually interacts with Klee and gives her treats and stuff while Diluc has no connect to her just Kaeya. Unless she was trying to help mend their releationship I don't see any reason why she would invite him. Before today I suspected that maybe Lisa was helping Alice out since she also in lore is an op mage/scholar too, told us how to read the map, and would have access to everyone but I guess not.

The single target bombs are supposed to be for the big guys. Not sure if it was a bug or what but on my first group I couldn't do any dmg with the bombs until I hit the slimes shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Considering killing, or at the very least bullying hillichurls seems to be a popular pastime in the universe, I guess we are. At the very least Traveler should be starting to grow some conscience now that they know they were humans (and they aren't 100% devolved), but well, I guess we're gonna be waiting for that.

On the other hand, Alice's Chinese VA is absolutely beautiful and I'm definitely simping and pulling for her if she ever becomes playable.
    Pretty sure Hillichurls are a natural species its just the abyss mages and other abyss beings that were once humans which is why the dailies with mages and hillichurls talk about preventing them from being recruited.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-06-17 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It sounded like the only thing she really altered was adding dodo shit all over the place. The samurai was there protecting the people that eventually were able to leave. I'm not sure if she altered it so it would attack us or if she deactivated it or what. She did say she was there before and they are long lived so I wonder if she was the one who helped everyone escape. It's strange she would invite Diluc instead of Lisa when Lisa actually interacts with Klee and gives her treats and stuff while Diluc has no connect to her just Kaeya. Unless she was trying to help mend their releationship I don't see any reason why she would invite him. Before today I suspected that maybe Lisa was helping Alice out since she also in lore is an op mage/scholar too, told us how to read the map, and would have access to everyone but I guess not.

The single target bombs are supposed to be for the big guys. Not sure if it was a bug or what but on my first group I couldn't do any dmg with the bombs until I hit the slimes shield.

Pretty sure Hillichurls are a natural species its just the abyss mages and other abyss beings that were once humans which is why the dailies with mages and hillichurls talk about preventing them from being recruited.
    Lisa probaly knew what is going on and she was told to give them a direction to island. Same for venti.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    So... as I thought, the stages with the heralds are the most annoying ones.

I don't own a single Anemo character or rather, I haven't build any (I only have Sucrose + Traveler)
    They are not fun to deal with.
    The energy-steal is the most annoying.

I was lucky enough to clear everything with 9 stars (had to retry 12-3 3 times and readjust the team, but it's really not fun to play against them.)
    Eula isn't really helping against those like at all, pretty annoying.
    I get that not every character can be useful against everything, but I'm still annoyed at the fact that every elemental reaction seems to do the same against those, it doesn't matter what element you bring.

It's the same shit with the Fatui + Abyss mage shields honestly.
    Why the heck do they have different counters even though they use the same elemental shield

edit: I just noticed, that the Abyss Mages can't have a proper "elemental counter-setup circle"

Fire > Frost-shield
    Frost > Water-shield
    Water > Fire
    Electro (Patch 1.7) -> ?????

The Fatui work just fine and if Abyss Mages would use the same weakness, it would work

Fire > Frost-shield
    Frost > Electro-shield
    Electro > Water-shield
    Water > Fire-shield

grrrr....
    Spamming a lot of reactions seems like the best way to get rid of heralds shields and anemo is there for that (swirl). Why do you think they are trying to sell us kazuha. He is a counter against them.

Oh also there is update in database for new mobs:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/enemy/?

Me: gets 100 enhancement ores from event,
    "whoa finally i can finish leveling broken pines!"

*weapon goes up from lv 80 to 83*
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Herm....so...i have r5 crescent pike

And this week 2 more spear prototypes decided to drop WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post

My zhongli uses skyward, hu tao homa, could use 2 billets i got to upgrade rosaria's cryo spear but getting those teeth is just damn annoying because of dragonspine, i can barely bear to do weekly challenges for the tree because i need the crown
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post

Save it for this:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/weapon/w_3310/?

Tohma will probaly be able to use this spear if you are plaining to build him. Or electro archon.

I wish these event weapons would give you all the mats needed to max em. It's times like this that I regret doing this :

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I wish these event weapons would give you all the mats needed to max em. It's times like this that I regret doing this :

Lol...
    Uncheck that lock and you will find the best use for that item, 350 ores

Btw new spear looks good on 2x noblesse zhongli
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©