Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing how many haters are here....They hate the game, They hate the content, The patch sucks, This is lame, sooo boring, etc...

Yet they are on here so fast...like they were waiting, with nothing else to do, so they could get on here and let everyone know how much they hate it. To tell everyone how bad its going to be and what a waste of time it is.

FYI, we dont give a fuck if you hate the game. We dont give a fuck if you think its stupid and a waste of time. STFU and go your separate ways. how did most of our parents put it? "nothing nice to say, then dont say anything"....Piss off and go play FF or Everquest or something else. GTFO of our forums.

I cant wait to get into some new content myself. Great News!!

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You should be able to fly between the zones since you can glide into the maw from some zones. I haven't seen anyone test flying that way though. It wouldbe quicker to use the portal from flight master though since everything is spread out.
    That's odd, is flying not activated on the PTR? Thought that'd be the first thing people would test, if it's possible to fly manually between the zones...

If it is, that'd alleviate a lot of my lack of interest in flying at all for this expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MoFalcon View Post
    Amazing how many haters are here....They hate the game, They hate the content, The patch sucks, This is lame, sooo boring, etc...

Yet they are on here so fast...like they were waiting, with nothing else to do, so they could get on here and let everyone know how much they hate it. To tell everyone how bad its going to be and what a waste of time it is.

FYI, we dont give a fuck if you hate the game. We dont give a fuck if you think its stupid and a waste of time. STFU and go your separate ways. how did most of our parents put it? "nothing nice to say, then dont say anything"....Piss off and go play FF or Everquest or something else. GTFO of our forums.

I cant wait to get into some new content myself. Great News!!
    Yeah, it IS rather funny how they're always the first to comment, and very particular about trying to drag down those expressing joy in new content for the game.

I ain't playing 9.1, maybe not even 9.2 or 9.3 if they go that far, but man... People being happy shouldn't offend to such an extent as it does some people in this thread.

MMO-C in a nutshell when there's new content announced:

- Yay, new content!
    - GG, you'll enjoy it for 2 weeks, I'm an authority on what people can and cannot enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    That's odd, is flying not activated on the PTR? Thought that'd be the first thing people would test, if it's possible to fly manually between the zones...If it is, that'd alleviate a lot of my lack of interest in flying at all for this expansion.
    Flying is but I haven't heard or seen anyone test it that way. I haven't notice any hot fix or patch notes saying Blizzard stopped it but it could have been something I missed. I just know that a druid could flap or a demon hunter could glide into the maw from some places. And I don't feel like downloading the ptr just to test it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    You know... I think in going to keep playing FFXIV instead. Just started and having a blast. 9.1 doesn't really offer me anything I really want to engage with.

Sad thing to say considering this is the first time I've chosen another game over a WoW patch.
    Its ok. No one will notice your absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Its ok. No one will notice your absence.
    Noone will notice because noones playing SL?

*clears throat*

BOUT FUCKING TIME!

Lmao they see people leaving the game in droves and the patch likely isn't fully tested but hey! Release the patch so they can try and drag people back for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Blizzard is just using the pandemic as cover to save money for their shareholders and buy themselves more time.
    You're spitting straight facts. Thoroughly enjoyed reading you deconstruct these brown-nosing shills' realities in real time lmao. They're so lost in their own stockhold syndrome they don't know which way is up. I'd say don't ignore them though, so as to have more free entertainment as they flop about hopelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Lmao they see people leaving the game in droves and the patch likely isn't fully tested but hey! Release the patch so they can try and drag people back for a month.
    ? What isnt tested? The only things that could use a bit more are raids and season M+, which for M_ they got a few more weeks of the ptr being up to gather data and raids are always tested heroic week/mythic week 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

According to the current in-game calendar, the new patch releases on a week that has the Shadowlands Dungeon event active. Any idea on what that means for the quest reward? Like, will it still reward gear from Castle Nathria, or will it reward gear from the new raid?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It is amazing that people honestly believed it wouldn't release until August or even later.
    Well it's releasing only days away from august, so not that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    You're spitting straight facts. Thoroughly enjoyed reading you deconstruct these brown-nosing shills' realities in real time lmao. They're so lost in their own stockhold syndrome they don't know which way is up. I'd say don't ignore them though, so as to have more free entertainment as they flop about hopelessly.
    Wow, never thought I'd have a stroke trying to read something on MMO-Champ. Nicely done, I'm on my way to the hospital for the smell of burnt toast.
    OT: I'll be raid logging for another tier, sounds peachy to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    Theres literally an entire month between patch and august....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Theres literally an entire month between patch and august....
    Shhh don't let reality come between him and his raging hate boner for wow/blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Looks like the management pressure finally got to be too much and they were forced to put a date out.

Lets be realistic. The patch is not ready. There are still piles of unaddressed bugs as of the latest build. The last sets of raid testing, while improved, still had several outstanding issues. Class tuning is still in a bad way. There are literally new legendaries being added that still do not work - they actually do nothing. Most of the cutscenes still have placeholder animations.

They're going to release it, then spend the next two months desperately fixing the issues that will come with this pushed timeline.
    Placeholder cinematics are there until launch lol
    Raid tuning for mythic happens during the weeks following progress
    Class tuning hits heroic week
    What legendaries currently don’t work on ptr?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    What haven’t they tested yet?

WoW Players: Wow I really wish they'd hurry the fuck up and deliver content faster !

Also WoW Players: Wow thats early as fuck, they should push it back further

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Shhh don't let reality come between him and his raging hate boner for wow/blizzard.
    Ye its pretty sad how many people are still hanging around here just to hate on wow for the sake of hating on wow. Must be a misserable life they have.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They funny enough don't have much to rush, this patch is wierdly small.
    No updates to Torghast other than a score system with no rewards attached and a talent system which is essentially just there to justify the pointless scoring system.

And a raid with more recycled content than any mainline raid.... ever!
    SO MUCH CONTENT.
    These two are wrong on many levels

Torghast:
    New layers
    Changed to 5 floors instead of 6
    Getting 5 stars rewards an extra treasure room which can contain
    Cosmetics
    Extra rep items
    Season two socket items
    Mounts
    Extra soul cinders

The new raid reuses the environment but has a ton of new enemy models
    “They reused the armor”
    Ok???

... even the Jailer already unsubbed.

**goes back to player guilty gear/ff14**

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oof, thread with patch date is oozing with frustration as always. Relax guys, world won't break apart if people other than you will have some fun in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    April before PTR: Me: "It's coming in June cause end of Q4." MMOChamps: "No lol Bellurar said August"
    May/June: Me: 'It's coming in June PTR last like 10-12 weeks. Also end of Q4". MMOChamps: "No lol July is optimistic"
    Today: Me: "You see?", MMOChamps: "It's not that amazing you know, 29th June is like early August."
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2021-06-17 at 11:38 PM.