Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    If we're counting weird shit like that, then probably a couple more times. Pretty sure I had mythic0 bis in BfA before Uldir was released as well. I don't really consider that stage of the patch as complete.
    I dont know about the technicalities but i sure did felt powerful in the only content i did.
    Arenas and Battlegrounds

It was literally the strongest ive ever been and will ever be in entire of shadowlands expansion.

I felt the power....but dont know if is techincally correct.

NOTE: This is the first time we get pvp vendors in years and in this manner where the "no-lifer" gets geared first because there is no timegating.

First time : Never
    Last time : Never

Never was lucky enough to get into the raids back then, now I just don't care enough to grind high end raids when there is so much non grindy stuff to do.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

A couple times in BC before Sunwell was the first time, as a Prot Pally my guild didn't get anywhere in Sunwell though. Naxx 25 as boomkin was last.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-06-18 at 04:16 AM.

hell fire citadel. Had all BiS and crushing the instance. So much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Shadowlands first couple weeks where the best gear in the game was the ones you farm in random battlegrounds
    I no-lifed BG's and was ahead of everyone else.
    xd
    not sure if u played shadowlands at all
    Followed by full PvP set with 2100 rating...on 5v5 clown fiesta that was in Wrath
    Just 5 friends on voice clowning around.
    Im quite sure i was of little relevance for the team...because i was a "Tanky Rogue" with a weird build
    also not sure what wotlk did u play but 2.1k was not enough for full gear back then, maybe u should do a research before u vomit some lies and bullshit on forum, when its only purpose is to make something look stupid or bad
    Last edited by heheszek; 2021-06-18 at 05:27 AM.

Black temple was the first time i reached bis i think. probaboly because it was so damn long, an entire year... In all the vanilla teirs, there was always that one or two items you didnt get until next raid upped the ceiling.

Since then i had bis most teirs except the few where some drop just refused to drop. Up until mop where warforged was introduced.
    Still managed to get bis in SoO, wf in every slot, but that was a 14months long teir... And that was the last time i had true bisgear.

I probably coudlve gotten it again in hfc but guild got lazy and just ran mag+archi rather than fullclear most resets during farm.

I got pretty close in nyalotha aswell, but with some bis slots being only available from the weekly chest it wasnt true bis only close to it.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2021-06-18 at 05:38 AM.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

I've never been full bis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Siege of Orgrimmar, i really haven't been bothered since
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

For a few days during the beginning of Trial of the Crusader, i've been the best equipped char on my server, due to sheer luck and smart DKP management. Wasn't for long, though.

7+ Year Old Account
    First and last time was during the Trial of the Crusader period : I was fully equipped in BiS for that time period.

First time probably black temple and it took forevvvvveeerrrr. That ring from Supremus never dropped for our raid in like 6+ months farming. Last time Nya'lotha. Pretty close right now as well, just need mythic denathrius ring but that thing is like searching for bigfoot in my guild. We seen like 2-3 total in a few months worth of kills.

Quote Originally Posted by heheszek View Post
    xd
    not sure if u played shadowlands at all

also not sure what wotlk did u play but 2.1k was not enough for full gear back then, maybe u should do a research before u vomit some lies and bullshit on forum, when its only purpose is to make something look stupid or bad
    I only mean i got the shoulders (>_<) not the weapons from 2200 rating
    I checked ingame and was actually 2029 rating and not 2100

Relax dude, it was quite literally more than 10 years ago

Cata Firelands. Was the third person in the guild at the time to get the Tarecgosa staff but the only one who stuck around with it after I got it.

I only mean i got the shoulders (>_<) not the weapons from 2200 rating
    I checked ingame and was actually 2029 rating and not 2100

Relax dude, it was quite literally more than 10 years ago
    weapon was huge back then
    but mainly i went mad because of "best gear" just from shadowlands battlegrounds
    at the expansion start u could get only sth like 171ilvl for bg farming, while m0 which skill lvl is probably similar to random battlegrounds u could farm 184
    after 2 weeks(or 3?) random pvp bg gear was upgradable to 184 and mythic+ you could basically get 200 or 210? not remember ilvl gear just for spaming it while u were stuck to 184 from pvp
    only posibility for decent pvp gear at start of a season was conquest cap which was literally enough only for small items like wrists, and ppl saved it to get weapons after week 4? of the season (week 6? of the expansion) + you got random item from vault which could be worst in slot(secondary stats wise) item like wrists or trinket u wouldnt ever use.
    i remember playing pvp at 2k+ rating which my 12x184ilvl gear + 3 random bad vault 226 items with completely wrong stats early january vs all those pve monkeys with over 5-7k hp more than me it was huge, then probably close to weapon purchase it becamse possible to upgrade ur pvp bg gear to 197 and it was cool but still not enough in that time
    pvp gearing in shadowlands became good after 2 or more months, and guess what majority of pvp players do early expansions? they wanna have fun in pvp because everything is new, and we did not have fun.
    Funny fact is that when break even point came (conquest cap big enough to = to pve gear) a lot of crybabies came and blizzard instantly made a valor upgrade system for pve players to compensate ))) i love it
    its so nice that they could instantly react for pve players but couldnt do anything to make pvp better - 197 ilvl gear at start of the season for casual pvp would be probably almost enough

tl;dr shadowlands pvp gearing sucked freaking ass until end of the 8 th week into the season which is absurd compared to pve gearing
    just imagine if it would be opossite, getting 220 15 items from pvp, and 14 184 ilvl items from pve + random 1 (yes ONE PIECE) 220 or 226 ppl would destroy blizzard forums

and btw in tbc wotlk u could get almost all bis items(offparts) for honor and u needed only 5/5 set + weapons for arena points which tbh took quite a time to afford but the diff wasnt 30ilvls in every piece
    Last edited by heheszek; 2021-06-18 at 06:18 AM.

BWL.

*sob* I was a Druid, and everyone wanted me. Not because of my innervate. Alright, it was because of my innervate. *sob*.

We don't think flying makes questing quicker. We think it makes it trivial. There is a difference. Source
    How does flying trivialise this quest?
    Cherry picking data, have a read.

Cataclysm. Complete BiS hunter at the end of Dragon Soul. It was glorious.

Never had it since. Quite frankly, it's probably the reason why I despise the newer expansions afterwards to a degree, since 10-man SoO had like a 10% chance vs the 25-mans 25% change on warforged/thundeforged... thus never allowing to complete a BiS set ever again.

PS. I call BS on anyone except that last tiers 25-manners who call themselves BiS. It became a non-occurence/impossibility afterwards. I've played high-end since MoP and started playing in TBC.
    Last edited by Huzzaa; 2021-06-18 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heheszek View Post
    weapon was huge back then
    but mainly i went mad because of "best gear" just from shadowlands battlegrounds
    at the expansion start u could get only sth like 171ilvl for bg farming, while m0 which skill lvl is probably similar to random battlegrounds u could farm 184
    after 2 weeks(or 3?) random pvp bg gear was upgradable to 184 and mythic+ you could basically get 200 or 210? not remember ilvl gear just for spaming it while u were stuck to 184 from pvp
    only posibility for decent pvp gear at start of a season was conquest cap which was literally enough only for small items like wrists, and ppl saved it to get weapons after week 4? of the season (week 6? of the expansion) + you got random item from vault which could be worst in slot(secondary stats wise) item like wrists or trinket u wouldnt ever use.
    i remember playing pvp at 2k+ rating which my 12x184ilvl gear + 3 random bad vault 226 items with completely wrong stats early january vs all those pve monkeys with over 5-7k hp more than me it was huge, then probably close to weapon purchase it becamse possible to upgrade ur pvp bg gear to 197 and it was cool but still not enough in that time
    pvp gearing in shadowlands became good after 2 or more months, and guess what majority of pvp players do early expansions? they wanna have fun in pvp because everything is new, and we did not have fun.
    Funny fact is that when break even point came (conquest cap big enough to = to pve gear) a lot of crybabies came and blizzard instantly made a valor upgrade system for pve players to compensate ))) i love it
    its so nice that they could instantly react for pve players but couldnt do anything to make pvp better - 197 ilvl gear at start of the season for casual pvp would be probably almost enough

tl;dr shadowlands pvp gearing sucked freaking ass until end of the 8 th week into the season which is absurd compared to pve gearing
    just imagine if it would be opossite, getting 220 15 items from pvp, and 14 184 ilvl items from pve + random 1 (yes ONE PIECE) 220 or 226 ppl would destroy blizzard forums

and btw in tbc wotlk u could get almost all bis items(offparts) for honor and u needed only 5/5 set + weapons for arena points which tbh took quite a time to afford but the diff wasnt 30ilvls in every piece
    I see, thanks for clearing that out
    So i only felt powerful because i rarely saw this PvE no-lifers since i only dabbled around arenas and battlegrounds.
    My bad

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I was literally never one of those people.
    Not saying you were. Just way too many of the people on these forums. Which spreads the false idea that their biased idea is the truth to people who don't know better.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenxii View Post
    hell fire citadel. Had all BiS and crushing the instance. So much fun
    Unless you had full warforged, socketed gear with tertiary stats, you're lying

The last time full bis was possible was the first raid tier of mists, before warforging (back then thunderforging) was a possibility.

That being said, I never was fully bis geared. The closest i have been to bis was during 4.3 where i was 3 pieces off.

10+ Year Old Account
    During Legion, I believe?

in BFA I was mostly doing World PvP and normal/heroic raids.

First time, Molten Core raiding.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2021-06-18 at 01:45 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..