Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "core gameplay mechanics are broken"

Dude do you even know what you say?
    Blizzard hamstringing progress/covenants with time gating is the only thing he could mean because that’s the biggest complaint from the players

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Thats fair.

like WTF SOO EXCITED.. and I was like: .. realy for this?
    Well, some people are excited for music more than others, nothing wrong about this. WoW has many amazing tracks. Sadly I didn't hear something captivating like Zuldazar theme in SL, but music is always solid.

“This patch is not ready”

It’s about as ready as every other patch

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post

What isn’t ready really

“Classes aren’t balanced”
    Balancing happens in heroic week

“Cinematics aren’t all in and some still say ‘work in progress’ so it’s rushed”
    7 minutes of encrypted cinematics because story spoilers and the cinematic when you jump in the maw still says work in progress

“There are bugs”
    There’s always bugs that don’t get fixed until live because they have trouble replicating it during testing

“Raid bosses weren’t tuned right”
    Whole different can of worms because you actually aren’t testing the bosses for kills but to see if they work

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Well, some people are excited for music more than others, nothing wrong about this. WoW has many amazing tracks. Sadly I didn't hear something captivating like Zuldazar theme in SL, but music is always solid.
    I cannot remember an expansion that didn't have at least one standout amazing track. I don't see why this expansion should be the outlier.

Though I guess thinking about it that amazing track for SL might have been The Dreamer, but still. You never know when you get another Nightsong or Invincible.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I cannot remember an expansion that didn't have at least one standout amazing track. I don't see why this expansion should be the outlier.

Though I guess thinking about it that amazing track for SL might have been The Dreamer, but still. You never know when you get another Nightsong or Invincible.
    Yeah. The music is really not so good this time. I think the whole atmosphere is worse.
    On the other hand some things have improved. I keep playing but I'm personally already looking forward for the place to be in after SL
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

No, this time is different maaaan. Patch is rushed cause Blizzard shit their pants when they saw Asmon and Bellurar playing FF14. And they were so right about August release, cause 30th June is like early August.

Patch releases are so funny in this community.

No, this time is different maaaan. Patch is rushed cause Blizzard shit their pants when they saw Asmon and Bellurar playing FF14. And they were so right about August release, cause 30th June is like early August.

I remember the 8.2 stuff
    “No 8.3 light and void expansion inc”
    Heck thanks to blizz a guy had a bunch of people convinced he had inside information when actually they just paid attention

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    “Cinematics aren’t all in and some still say ‘work in progress’ so it’s rushed”
    7 minutes of encrypted cinematics because story spoilers and the cinematic when you jump in the maw still says work in progress
    FILEDATA_4202878.wav 3 min and 6 sec Cinematic ---- kingsmourne
    FILEDATA_4202885.wav 2 min and 25 sec Cinematic ---- raid ending cinematic
    FILEDATA_4202888.wav 1 min and 56 sec Cinematic ----- Sylvanas vs Tyrande

it's a shame, 2.30sec ending cinematic

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post

So they aren’t encrypted anymore??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So they aren’t encrypted anymore??
    They are.

If they weren't, they'd be on the front page by now.

Formerly known as Arafal

Nighthold ending - 1 minute 27 sec
    ToS end - 2 minutes 22 sec
    Antorus end - 2 minutes 58 sec

Sounds like all 9.1 cinematics have pretty standard length. What you expect, something FF14 like so we can all fall asleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    They are.

If they weren't, they'd be on the front page by now.
    So much like most people bitching about the game they pulled the titles out their ass

I'm on the fence. A part of me wants to resub to see the new stuff and scratch that itch, there's no worthwhile game releases this summer anyway.
    But another part of me wants me to "vote with my wallet" because unless they're planning to change things around considerably, WoW doesn't really deserve a lifeline right now.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    I'm on the fence. A part of me wants to resub to see the new stuff and scratch that itch, there's no worthwhile game releases this summer anyway.
    But another part of me wants me to "vote with my wallet" because unless they're planning to change things around considerably, WoW doesn't really deserve a lifeline right now.
    You can always reinstall Skyrim, download like 50 gigabytes worth of mods to it and have a good time. There are many ways to have fun without new games if you want to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Just use the ptr
    Don’t need a sub and it’s always up

7+ Year Old Account

Kingsmourne was already on the PTR iirc, so it shouldn't be one of the encryped ones ....

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Or because they spent 8 fucking months on it due to COVID and other things. Reminder lots of other game developers got fucked by this as well.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

From what I could get:

The First Ones are the "forces so primal, they have almost no reference", as this would make sense considering almost NO ONE knows about them.

The 6 Cosmic Powers came to be. The Broker started off with 2, but ended with 6, meaning Light and Shadow possibly came after those "Hard to reference" forces.

There is possible mention of a 7th Cosmic Power, tho it may be in reference to an Artifact of the GEOMETRY, meaning it already existed before the framework was built.

The First Ones saw the forces were imbalanced, so they gave a portion of themselves and gave FORM to THEIR design! Key word is THEIR DESIGN!!! If they came after the Forces, then they wouldn't be giving form to their design, since their design would imply they made it to begin with.

The Pattern is made, and all things become comprehendible and realized. Things are made atop of these balanced Forces, such as the Shadowlands, the Physical Universe, etc. And things are fine.

More mentions of a 7th Power, tho maybe it talks about a combination? Idk

More pages go on about things, but it's about a Broker trying to find the Sepulcher of the First Ones.

- - - Updated - - -

What we can confirm: First Ones gave form to the forces, and they're literally not at all comprehendible to anyone. They're mysterious and their Sepulcher is apparently so fucking crazy, even this Broker is like "wtf..."

What we can also confirm: The Forces likely always existed, or...they well...just existed before the Cosmic Pantheon's were even a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, once the Framework came to be, so did everything else we see today.

Or because they spent 8 fucking months on it due to COVID and other things. Reminder lots of other game developers got fucked by this as well.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

From what I could get:

The First Ones are the "forces so primal, they have almost no reference", as this would make sense considering almost NO ONE knows about them.

The 6 Cosmic Powers came to be. The Broker started off with 2, but ended with 6, meaning Light and Shadow possibly came after those "Hard to reference" forces.

There is possible mention of a 7th Cosmic Power, tho it may be in reference to an Artifact of the GEOMETRY, meaning it already existed before the framework was built.

The First Ones saw the forces were imbalanced, so they gave a portion of themselves and gave FORM to THEIR design! Key word is THEIR DESIGN!!! If they came after the Forces, then they wouldn't be giving form to their design, since their design would imply they made it to begin with.

The Pattern is made, and all things become comprehendible and realized. Things are made atop of these balanced Forces, such as the Shadowlands, the Physical Universe, etc. And things are fine.

More mentions of a 7th Power, tho maybe it talks about a combination? Idk

More pages go on about things, but it's about a Broker trying to find the Sepulcher of the First Ones.

- - - Updated - - -

What we can confirm: First Ones gave form to the forces, and they're literally not at all comprehendible to anyone. They're mysterious and their Sepulcher is apparently so fucking crazy, even this Broker is like "wtf..."

What we can also confirm: The Forces likely always existed, or...they well...just existed before the Cosmic Pantheon's were even a thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, once the Framework came to be, so did everything else we see today.
    I will admit, my interest has actually been piqued about the Cosmic War. It is legitimately so much more interesting than this crap about the Jailer and Sylvie. This is legitimately a fascinating plot, and the writing in this particular journal feels very antiquarian in a very good way. I'm getting kind of excited to learn more, in all sincerity.

I'm in no state of denial that Warcraft barely feels like itself anymore, but whatever is being made out of it is starting to feel more interesting. Perhaps there is sincerely enough here to draw interest.

Also, I am wondering what the seventh power is. Is it actually Domination, and the Jailer was never really part of Death at all? Or is it the physical reality as we know it? After all, reality surely ought to be the plane of something. I'd have guessed it would be Order, given it was shaped by the Titans, or perhaps Life, but now we have been told there are Gardens of Life and apparently some kind of Titan dimension. So, ultimately, it does seem like reality, as a combination of all of them, would fit as #7.

Pretty sure we dealt with Order and Disorder's imbalance/Cosmic War primarily, and we're dealing with Life and Death's now.

Idk, the thing here implies that the First Ones likely made these forces, and forged a framework to balance out their designs. Cause, I highly doubt the Broker's legit cannot reference the 6 Forces when they were imbalanced, since they clearly talk about these imbalanced forces with a very knowledgeable mindset. Even the Titans talk about Light and Shadow as if they came first, when in reality, it appears they existed around the time the First Ones provided a framework to their apparent designs.