Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Unhappy This is World of Warcraft - Carbot new video

Surprised that no one posted this here before me.
    This is just pure epic piece of art, and very meaningful one. What you guys this of this video, does it touch something inside you as well? I watched it like 10 times already, and nearly crying every time I watch it. This hits home way too hard.

....aaaand it ends with more boost/store mount whining, lmao. Inaccurate whining too, since it has "skip to the ending".....leveling 1 character to 58 isn't skipping to the ending.

People will just forever be salty about optional vanity items, won't they?

Yes, i felt the patheticness of even carbot riding the hate train for the irrelevent TBC boost for views.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a bit in the feels, though, for me, the hurt is more of friends gone missing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Yes, i felt the patheticness of even carbot riding the hate train for the irrelevent TBC boost for views.
    Some people just don't like getting milked and express their anger. Nothing wrong with that.

Interesting to a content creator that has actually worked that closely with Blizzard to the point where his artstyle has been in official games to be that critical towards them.

It is more deep than just hate towards TBC boosts. Those boosts were just last straw for the main character of that video, and also the indication that things will end up same way as they did with retail before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Started out cute, then my eyes started rolling so hard they fell out of my eye-sockets.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    ....aaaand it ends with more boost/store mount whining, lmao. Inaccurate whining too, since it has "skip to the ending".....leveling 1 character to 58 isn't skipping to the ending.

The video is not salty. There is no rage, or demands in it. It is only melancholia.
    There is a population who can't find what they seek in the mindset of modern WoW, and it is human to feel sadness about something being gone.
    It is okay if you cannot understand that.

shit man i though it was gonna be fuuny but it made me drop some tears.

Did you even watch the whole video? It's not just microtransactions but the dungeon finder, raid finder, tokens etc. It's pathetic they even added level boost to an old version of the game. So sad.

Retail is just a massive cash grab now with expansions that have less and less content each year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Started out cute, then my eyes started rolling so hard they fell out of my eye-sockets.
    This pretty much. "WOW DED" is getting tiresome after all these years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man i wish he would stick to his normal and didnt jump on the "CLASSIC GOOD, WOW DEAD, C A S H S H O P REEE" bandwagon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Muxtar View Post
    It is more deep than just hate towards TBC boosts. Those boosts were just last straw for the main character of that video, and also the indication that things will end up same way as they did with retail before.
    Yeah even so, the whole video is irrelevant, mostly because i still play with some of the people that i have been playing for the last 15 years so i guess the video isnt for me.

Secondly, as others posters have said it better, he jumped the bandwagon of WoW-Hate and its very obvious from the video that its about that.

It gets really tiresome, watching irrelevant players cry about things that dont affect them, or that they dont even understand as this forum keeps proving daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Man i wish he would stick to his normal and didnt jump on the "CLASSIC GOOD, WOW DEAD, C A S H S H O P REEE" bandwagon.
    This is probably one of the very best videos ever made by them - purely objective here. Like/dislike ratio and view count speak volumes.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah even so, the whole video is irrelevant, mostly because i still play with some of the people that i have been playing for the last 15 years so i guess the video isnt for me.

Secondly, as others posters have said it better, he jumped the bandwagon of WoW-Hate and its very obvious from the video that its about that.

It gets really tiresome, watching irrelevant players cry about things that dont affect them, or that they dont even understand as this forum keeps proving daily.
    Imagine thinking that mtx and boosts don't affect others.

7+ Year Old Account
    He even puts in the video that the boost gets you to max level... The boost has never gotten you to max level. (Just before a new expansion drops, technically it is, but I wouldn't really call that max level speaking the expansion is literally over)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This is probably one of the very best videos ever made by them - purely objective here. Like/dislike ratio and view count speak volumes.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine thinking that mtx and boosts don't affect others.
    Nah it's no where near his best objectively.
    And again negativity sells, negative content pulls in a lot, nearly double that of positive, for everything not just wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye well, not entirely agreeing with vid content. Having a LFG tool was a massive QoL improvement, and summoning stones are still widely used for M+.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

looks like an adult who doesn't know how to be social and adapt. i dont use automated group finders for anything in the game. i even skip heroic dungeons while gearing because they are pointless.

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

10+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to lampoon Blizzard as Carbot has shown. Just as every WoW content creator has shown. As everybody will continue to show over and over.

Yes... yes... Blizzard and WoW bad now.

and the fact that they are means something needs to change.