Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    The whole "pay to copy your character" was the only reason they didn't release fresh servers, they wanted to grab more money out of players and it clearly worked. I don't feel bad for idiots.

People are pretty stupid if they thought classic wasn't going to be anything but a cash grab. Although Blizzard could of also not been greedy pieces of s*** and released 1-2 fresh servers for people who actually wanted just classic, it's only reason private servers still survive. Without a wipe there's 0 reason to stay on classic, literally 0 reason. Considering Blizz said they weren't doing fresh servers anytime soon, you have to be a moron to of said "Hey i'm gonna copy my character" because it's going to be dead and they're not going to merge servers for obvious reasons.
    Why are they greedy. Clearly there is no market for new vanilla classic servers. Why would they be wasteful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Reading comprehension seems to elude you.
    And math seems to elude you

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of these Classic Era servers are utter ghost towns. It's almost scary.

I think when (if? lol) fresh servers are released youll see a little spike

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    I logged in but nobody from my guild stuck around. Most of the server was quiet.

Do you have a good number of folks that stayed, or will some be coming back once T4 is done?
    To come back and do what, farm naxx?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Summer release is always tough. The number of people who want to enjoy the outdoors right now without the constraints a guild structure is going to be high, given the recent lockdown. T5 in the fall will revitalise it a bit, but the peak is never going to be that high at this point.

3+ Year Old Account
    Classic Era is gone. No one plays there. Everyone moved to TBC. Move on. We may come back to Classic if there is a fresh start in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    To come back and do what, farm naxx?
    Aren’t you “back to farm TBC raids”?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Aren’t you “back to farm TBC raids”?
    When im at that point, i got other games to play, id not go back to classic for worse gameplay
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume the classic stuff will start up again eventually, it'll be a while but it'll happen :P

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I assume the classic stuff will start up again eventually, it'll be a while but it'll happen :P
    Ye most likely, I am one that already wants to go back to "Classic Era", but it is really hard without any new content, or the only thing i do really like with tbc better class design. Not to mention without more people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    Ye most likely, I am one that already wants to go back to "Classic Era", but it is really hard without any new content, or the only thing i do really like with tbc better class design. Not to mention without more people.
    Best thing you can do is make a game of it, called 'stockpile the shit out of stuff while people are away' then when people come back you can make bank of materials lol

I guess this thread derailed a bit. The topic was about what was YOUR experience with Classic ERA since it branched off from TBC classic (aka since start of prepatch). No fresh servers and TBC classic boosting are their own separate things.

Anyways as an update, I have decided to transfer my main to one of the larger merged clusters since there are a few guilds there actually raiding weekly and doing stuff. I’ll sit unsubbed for a month to see if free transfers or merges happen. Otherwise I’ll basically use that sub money to transfer then play again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Should have just made one or two classic era servers. woulda been poppin'!