Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I thought it was explained in the game as representing the "black moon", the dark side of Elune. But it really is just that the devs said: we want to piss on nelf fans some more. Give'em a "black eye" so they'll remember we hate them. That's how I see it, anyways.
    That's exactly what they say.
    But "the black moon" is when the Kaldorei can turn renegades and automatically turn against their race. It's not a "good" event really.

It is as if a renegade gave him the title of "Knight of Calia".

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    When you can prove every time elves have got something in a ptr, I posted something - then I'll be inclined to think about it.

Tell me why I should post what you feel I should post and not what I am interested in? Wanna make a post about something else, knock yourself out, this post annoys you, don't bother coming here.. just ignore it. i don't respond to every post, you don't see me going on topics about the horde and Sylvanas and saying will you stop positing about Sylvanas
    Your obsession with anything elf is a bit annoying. Specially when there's no 'confirmation' of anything you're building upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Your obsession with anything elf is a bit annoying. Specially when there's no 'confirmation' of anything you're building upon.
    It annoys me too.. not sure what is coming over me, I really need to STOP !!

She became a nightborne?

Ha....they only thing that i can think of, where the f*ck is Malfurion? I think 10k years of a relationship should count for something, but nope, it´s just her turn now, and how bad it is written so far /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by cirdanx View Post
    Ha....they only thing that i can think of, where the f*ck is Malfurion? I think 10k years of a relationship should count for something, but nope, it´s just her turn now, and how bad it is written so far /facepalm
    Malfurion most likely leads remaining night elves on Azeroth, which is well logical. Tyrande lead kaldorei when he roamed the Dream and now he leads their people while she is in Shadowlands. What I missed from Malfurion was any sign of concern of Tyrande's safety. Even Jaina cared more about her.

You don't have to stop.
    the other races have to have your passion.
    Well 25% of your passion XD.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    Malfurion most likely leads remaining night elves on Azeroth, which is well logical. Tyrande lead kaldorei when he roamed the Dream and now he leads their people while she is in Shadowlands. What I missed from Malfurion was any sign of concern of Tyrande's safety. Even Jaina cared more about her.
    Yes, there is no showing of love or anything from Malfurion.

But also please explain how it is logical for him to lead remaining forces of NE´s ? The sleep of the Druids has nothing to do with the current situation. He is no soldier. Nor is Tyrande, i´m not even trying to nitpick you know, I just wish they would stick with what the former devs established and the lore that goes with it, but nope...can´t fucking do it.

The whole night warrior story is dumb as sh*t and it will go down as one of the worst, except no one will care anymore because the focus will be on even bigger fuckups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But also please explain how it is logical for him to lead remaining forces of NE´s ? The sleep of the Druids has nothing to do with the current situation. He is no soldier. Nor is Tyrande, i´m not even trying to nitpick you know, I just wish they would stick with what the former devs established and the lore that goes with it, but nope...can´t fucking do it.

The whole night warrior story is dumb as sh*t and it will go down as one of the worst, except no one will care anymore because the focus will be on even bigger fuckups ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    The night war came and went and we continued with the question.
    When are we going to avenge Teldrazzil? When is he going to advance in that arc?

All this black painted Tyrande was just filler. Now let's go back to the main plot like this.

Malfurion does not need to be soldier to lead his people now. As far as we know, Fourth War is over and there is no more fighting. Night elves are most likely building their new home now, everything points that they settled on Hyjal. Druids helped great deal with restoration after the Sundering, they can do it again. Leaving kaldorei leaderless would be largely irresponsible and dangerous.

Also, Malfurion is really powerful and have many experiences. He lead War of Thorns succesfully even greatly outnumbered and he would have defended if Saurfang did not sneak up into Darkshore from Felwood.

CUSTOMISATION PLEASE BLIZZARD

THANK YOU, I LOVE THIS!! I WANT THIS ON MY NIGHT ELF AND I WANT MORE EVIDNECE OF STARS, AND THE ARCANE HERITAGE SHOWING UP. We got some nature customisation in 9.0, but we were still missing star symbolism and that glowing white arcane power that comes from Elune and the Well of Eternity connection.

This should be shown just as much as nature vines and leaves.. don't you think guys?

Reminds me of the star elves in Dragon Prince.. except night elves, kaldorei are the original star elves, and should be the most prominent identifier for them as it is the one thing that is prevalent across board, from priests, to druids, to the arcane civilization and highborne/moonguard types - it is always there regardless of how different their orders are... I like the star symbolism, it's the coolest and most unique thing of the night elf fantasy. kaldorei are children of the stars, and I don't understand why nature is more prominent in their visualisation than the stars. nature elves, magical sorcerer elves are common as FUCK! and i get that combining this is unique to an extent, but you also need unique symbolism, and the stars creates a form that transcends both and has never been a focus in popular fantasy elves.. this is where they need to focus the night elves most.. let the rest be secondary. Elune and the stars should be dominant in both druidic and arcane mage Highborne societies.

Elune, the stars, inextricably linked to night elves arcane and nature - and all their 3 main classes - mage, druid, priest - use this.

Here it is:

Tyrande's model for the first time has night elves visibly representing and showing the stars. I wish we had more of this sooner. To me the name tells the most, above nature, above arcane, inextricably linked with Elune, and connecting all three veins of the night elves is the stars. Their energy is arcane, they crown nature and they a the lights of the goddess that adorn the night sky.

The Nightborne in Suramar were so relieved to be able to look at the stars once more, these night elves were like "we see the stars once more". I really do hope they give night elves similar star customisation features to represent this core part of their identity, it is one that is actually fully suitable for priests, mages and druids. And i think should be an alternative to the vines option.

Here are more

You know, with Nightborne around, I think Nightborne should focus on the night more, night elves on the stars and moon - th is can be another way to distinguish them.. Nightborne shift to night and darkness reverence, while night elves are all about the stars.
    That looks really weird to be honnest.

Aw, poor you Maybe you should seek out your local NFA group (night elf fanatics anonymous)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    Yeh, it does. I don't understand why they do not give her back her perfectly fine boss model.
    Instead, she was degraded to have a player model.

Elune is of the Lifelands, where all creation comes into being.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    If we go to the theme "Tyrande is fine" this Tyrande is to copy Maiev's style and put it on herself.
    To the subject that Tyrande "crazy with revenge" is more sane than normal Tyrande.
    Well i am sure we will eventually see what elune looks like i wanna say she's gonna resemble ysera tyrande and alexstrasza a bit.
    Last edited by Dartz1979; 2021-06-22 at 04:27 PM. Reason: corrected a double keystroke.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Well i am sure we will eventually see what elune looks like i wanna say she's gonna resemble ysera tyrande and alexstrasza a bit.
    Elune's Hen-Pretty-Kittens-Tai is coming.

Aw, poor you Maybe you should seek out your local NFA group (night elf fanatics anonymous)
    Ravenmoon should get a go fund me - sponsor me to get clean from Night elf addiction - I guess he couldn't handle all that arcane energy from the Well of Eternity ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    The concept is nice, just the arrangement could be improved.

If they do this for night elves, they need to have some sexy variations... I guess it's the overlay on Tyrande's particular tattoos, so there might be variations that would be more appealing.

Also colourings can vary from purple to light blue - maybe change stars can come in silver white, blue and purple and you can play around????

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, it does. I don't understand why they do not give her back her perfectly fine boss model.
    Instead, she was degraded to have a player model.
    Do yo umean the face is now a regular night elf face? It does seem a bit different from the Legion and BFA versions - in shape.. but it could be just the expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I doubt it, the time of putting major female characters in bikini armor has long passed.

They keep giving her all these makeovers. When are they gonna give her some good development?
    change can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    They keep giving her all these makeovers. When are they gonna give her some good development?
    Women are to look at them, not to listen to them. (I'm being sarcastic)

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    Do yo umean the face is now a regular night elf face? It does seem a bit different from the Legion and BFA versions - in shape.. but it could be just the expression.
    Na, just look at her boss model in Legion, Temple of the Moon, and look at her now. She has been dumbed down to a player model. Really disgusting. It is not really Tyrande anymore.

They were able to give Jaina a neat new boss model, why can't Tyrande get one? Oh yeah, she's a nelf, so it's a perfect opportunity to shit on nelves some more. And where in the world is Malfurion anyways? It doesn't make sense to me that he would leave his beloved Tyrande to deal on her own with this mess. Not plausible.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2021-06-23 at 03:42 PM.