Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I might play it so I can properly clear Ulduar HM and ICC hc but that's the only content I am intrested in. Looking back I think the only reason I enjoyed WotLK cause of the guild I was in so might just not touch it to save the good memories. Cause content wise I think it's actually around the level of BfA and only slightly beter than WoD and Cata. Now TBCC on the other the content is intresting I just don't play cause I can't properly raid in my current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    I'd be hyped for wrath if i didn't think if was going to start at one of the final patches which forces guilds to pick either 10 or 25 and preventing ppl from raiding both sizes. if its a single lock from the beginning ill probably be stopping at the end of bc.
    The 10/25 man being the same raid ID is a Cataclysm thing though so no matter what WotLK patch Blizzard uses it shouldn't be in unles they really go for a big change.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    its not bait,its factual
    My bad... a troll then... claiming opinions are facts... either troll or ignorance... Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post

The 10/25 man being the same raid ID is a Cataclysm thing though so no matter what WotLK patch Blizzard uses it shouldn't be in unles they really go for a big change.
    pretty certain it came in for icc I feel like it was a wrath patch, it came in at the same time they capped badges. so you could only farm so many before you had to spend them.

Waiting for 2030 and Classic Pandaria if Blizz still exist by then best class design best pvp and great pve.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would only really want to play if it launched with ulduar like it was originally planned to because doing another 6 months of t7 sounds beyond awful

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    1. What was good and not is completly subjective concerning wow expansions sooooo.... move along
    2. Back then compared to naxx it was difficult... have you played? My gimp guild rushed through it.

But hey. Lol rofl omg am i right XDXD

Edit: Btw the easy was not concerning the difficulty in my last sentence but rather the whole way the game played. But the horse you are sitting on must be comfortable... and high
    It was never difficult. My guild was SUPER casually. We raided once a week and we got to cleared every raid with ease. Saying it was hard is just an excuse.

"The way the game played" what is that supposed to mean.

it happened in ICC before cata was actually out

I might play it so I can properly clear Ulduar HM and ICC hc but that's the only content I am intrested in. Looking back I think the only reason I enjoyed WotLK cause of the guild I was in so might just not touch it to save the good memories. Cause content wise I think it's actually around the level of BfA and only slightly beter than WoD and Cata. Now TBCC on the other the content is intresting I just don't play cause I can't properly raid in my current situation.

10/25 being same lock out is a wrath thing. It was so players could not farm badges in both 10 and 25 man ICC.

I prefer retail to be good, i tried to come back with Vanilla Classic (which i LOVED and it is my favourite game of all time) but i could not do the same thing i did 16 years ago, i did not bother with TBCC at all, atm i want retail to be good because if it is not i just don't play wow altogether no matter the version (even if i have a 6 months subscription that has not expired), there are quite good games out there and i don't have time for a WoW that i do not enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    WotLK is the time that the game started go downhill in a few very crucial things for me even if loved most of it.
    Still not decided if i will play it or not.
    Wotlk is literally the single best expansion the game has ever had. Anyone who things otherwise is factually incorrect in everyway.

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    it happened in ICC before cata was actually out
    Yeah sure it happened in the Cata pre-patch should have said that unless you count 4.01 as a WotlK patch.
    https://www.wowhead.com/guide=4.0.1 scroll down a bit and you see the post about explaining about the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundering View Post
    I am waiting for Classic Era+, TBC just isent that fun.
    You will be waiting a LONG time there champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Wotlk is literally the single best expansion the game has ever had. Anyone who things otherwise is factually incorrect in everyway.
    As i said - i love WotLK but i also can see a few shitty parts of it.
    Introduction of LFG, very easy dungeons, rereleasing of Naxx, TotC and a few more scars.
    Almost everything else is amazing... and it will be worth playing just because Ulduar alone.

Wrath for me was speed pulling dungeons, as in pulling half the dungeons in 1 pull and outdpsing everybody as prot warrior.

Like anything some people will like it, others will hate it, some parts of it will be great and other parts of it not. But the one constant will be people feeling like their opinion matters way way to much on the subject and that it impacts others at all.

Not at all - and TBH, i find it baffling that so many people are only looking forward - always "whats next" even when classic came out, it was week one when people started asking for TBC, and even before TBCC came out, people were asking for Wrath - where does it stop? Why cant people just play what is in front of them and enjoy it for what it is, without constantly asking "whats next?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much. I have very little interest in TBC to be honest. I hate the whole aesthetic of the expansion. It's also the only expansion where I actually cleared all the content, so I don't really have a desire to do it all over again.

Wrath also has what I believe to be the peak of Hunter gameplay in ArPen MM as well as 10 mans, so my friends and I can play and not really have to worry about finding other people to fill out our group.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    My bad... a troll then... claiming opinions are facts... either troll or ignorance... Keep up the good work!
    no,its a fact that wrath had nothing to do outside raiding and basic pvp
    its a fact wrath had the most faceroll overall pve content
    its a fact that the pvp balance for most of wrath was crazy
    its a fact that it had by far the worst timegating
    its a fact that wrath had the most insane and easy catchup ever
    its a fact that wrath inovated on nothing ,even cata and wod did way better at this

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    no,its a fact that wrath had nothing to do outside raiding and basic pvp
    So all those millions of people farming heroics the entire expansion........played the game wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    So all those millions of people farming heroics the entire expansion........played the game wrong?
    Depends on whether one could consider a daily heroic awarding [current emblem] a good incentive to do them the entire expansion.

At least up until 3.2 one could wrap that up relatively quickly, then Blizzard had the glorious idea to sell the entire Tier set for emblems and you either turn in the token alongside the emblems for a given version or straight up forced you to buy the lowest version (which was only available via Emblems) of the tier set in order to then upgrade with a raid token.

...i hated that shit, this alongside Sons of Hodir was the start of "better doing my daily chores" in WoW.