Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Probably not until August. There's probably going to be some encrypted stuff that will be for 9.2 though
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Was gonna say Blizzcon, but then again it got delayed so my guess is September.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

We got our 9.1 patch name at the end of Feb. That's about 3 months into 9.0. So if that still holds true, we'll get a name at the end of Sept, followed by a 3 to 4 months PTR, with release in Dec.

That's really close to 8.3's timeline. Visions of N'zoth was announced early Oct 2019, and we got it mid Jan 2020. SL beta then started in July.

So I see 10.0 beta to begin in June 2022 with a release around Oct 2022. Yup, that implies we're not getting 9.3.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Whenever Blizzconline drops later this year, if it does. Around Oct/Nov if not.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    So with your logic WoW patch has not lot of content unless it's one of biggest patch in history like 8.2 or 7.3?

Btw, it's not black and white. Both 8.2 and 7.3 had lot of new zones and open world stuff, but for example 9.1 has more instanced content than both of them, (18 bosses is a LOT) and more story than both these patches combined (8.1 and 7.1 managed to do it as well). Of course, again, main reason why 9.1 is so big for first patch is long wait post launch.
    No, the main reason why 9.1 is so big is that it's this expansions' .2 patch. You can even argue that it's this expansions' .1 and .2 patch combined, but that would do it a disservice as 9.1 would look quite bad then when it comes to content.

As I said, it's decently sized, but not the second coming of Jesus as some people want to make it.
    Last edited by Nyel; 2021-06-24 at 05:03 PM.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    What about torghast is terrible?
    The ranking system has been nerfed now so you could walk in with a current character and clear layer 12
    You only do 5 floors instead of 6 now
    You can trade soul ash
    It’s not even the main thing for the legendaries anymore either
    You also get rewarded for doing it well with a bonus room

the main point here is, that with the ranking system in place, its even less fun than before. "fill the bar" is simply not only boring gameplay, its also immersion breaking.

Hopefully we get 9.3 like end of 2021 and next expansion middle of 2022 so we can get the SL nightmare over with. Not sure new expansion middle of 2022 is realistic though

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    the main point here is, that with the ranking system in place, its even less fun than before. "fill the bar" is simply not only boring gameplay, its also immersion breaking.
    Ok so you don’t like the empowerment system

You can ignore it and still get 3-4 stars since it’s passive

10+ Year Old Account
    usually i hate posts like that, but since 9.1 is released WAY too late (the worst first patch release in entire wow history), i found myself i actually want to know about 9.2 too, since 9.1 isn't enough and way too late
    when will blizz do that? no idea, maybe after Kodick increase his already overpayed salary again as usual and fire 10% of entire work staff for not making enough profit, his yearly habit
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

7+ Year Old Account
    At this rate? November
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Yeah, can't see this being anytime sooner than 5 months after 9.1 release. 9.2 is going to be end of year or early next year at this pace.

Ok so you don’t like the empowerment system

You can ignore it and still get 3-4 stars since it’s passive
    Look, I am not saying I am not going to do it. I am, because I need the rewards. Its just not fun to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Yes, we do, and that's exactly why your original opinion is irrelevant.
    "your opinion is wrong and my opinion is right"

lmao

- - - Updated - - -

"fill the bar" is simply not only boring gameplay, its also immersion breaking.
    Dozens and dozens of things from the very beginning of WoW have been "immersion breaking". Like quest items not having 100% drop rate, how the hell are all these orcs surviving with no blood? What's your point.

Look, I am not saying I am not going to do it. I am, because I need the rewards. Its just not fun to do it.
    So we went from the empowered system is an issue to torghast is the issue because it’s not fun

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Its funny how many people complain about no content when only a small amount finished M Nath without paying for a boost. A good chunk of people still never finished H Nath. Wow Mentality "Oh gosh someone else cleared the game, we are all out of content"
    I just cant see m difficulty as like something you have to finnish in order to say there is no content. Most people that talk about that arent talking about some difficulty, but actual things to do outside of raid chores.

If you dont care about raiding then your options are slim in wow, which is unfortunate.

No one realy cares about pvp anymore these days.. so your left with choregast a small new zone and one new dungeon. Its not much tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    You will forever be a puzzle to me. I don't think I ever read a post by you (my fault if I read selectively) about a thing you enjoyed in current WoW over the last few x-pacs.

Yet here you are...churning through stuff that is not fun....but you need the rewards.

Krass.

I sincerely hope you don't understand it as a personal attack. Not meant to be one. Truly a puzzle. Unless at the base it is time invested and friends that make WoW still at the end of the day an awesome experience for you.
    It's the addiction, the friend and the hope they manage to turn around once more like did with legion. Probably should get help tho

- - - Updated - - -

So we went from the empowered system is an issue to torghast is the issue because it’s not fun
    No, we went from Torghast is not fun to Torghast is even worse with the new system.

Not any time soon
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

It's the addiction, the friend and the hope they manage to turn around once more like did with legion. Probably should get help tho

- - - Updated - - -

No, we went from Torghast is not fun to Torghast is even worse with the new system.
    How does the new system make it worse?

How does the new system make it worse?

Its basically as boring as before, but now it also breaks immersion.