Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    She's rerolling Horde. That looks awfuly Nightborne themed.
    xD

Lol!

"Now that Kaldorei look finally badass again, we've decided to adapt their faction affiliation accordingly."

No, all jokes aside, this looks fantastic and once again warms my Kaldorei heart. Night elves also received one of the best customisation updates with SL, imo
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    It doesn't make sense to me that he would leave his beloved Tyrande to deal on her own with this mess. Not plausible.
    They'll use the excuse that he was AWOL until Cata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I doubt it, the time of putting major female characters in bikini armor has long passed.
    i miss those days oh well guess i always have heroes of the storm models to swoon at <.<
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    Na, just look at her boss model in Legion, Temple of the Moon, and look at her now. She has been dumbed down to a player model. Really disgusting. It is not really Tyrande anymore.

They were able to give Jaina a neat new boss model, why can't Tyrande get one? Oh yeah, she's a nelf, so it's a perfect opportunity to shit on nelves some more. And where in the world is Malfurion anyways? It doesn't make sense to me that he would leave his beloved Tyrande to deal on her own with this mess. Not plausible.
    I actually prefer the use of (polished) player models for leaders instead of the unique ones. All members of a race in WoW look the same anyways, so it's weird to give leaders something different. Back in classic you could even look like most leaders, I want that back.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Na, just look at her boss model in Legion, Temple of the Moon, and look at her now. She has been dumbed down to a player model. Really disgusting. It is not really Tyrande anymore.

They were able to give Jaina a neat new boss model, why can't Tyrande get one? Oh yeah, she's a nelf, so it's a perfect opportunity to shit on nelves some more. And where in the world is Malfurion anyways? It doesn't make sense to me that he would leave his beloved Tyrande to deal on her own with this mess. Not plausible.
    I actually don't have a problem with Tyrande's new model. She does not look exactly like player character, she have unique hairstyle and armor specific only for her, in the same way Jaina have her own special hairstyle and dress. They might give her unique face though, but I did not really noticed if it's same as some player character. She really looks special enough for me.

I also think her new model gives us more of the "warrior priestess" vibes original priestesses of the moon had back in WC3. I'd say it looks really close to what she looks like in HotS, I'd only bring her WoW hairstyle more to HotS one as well and I'd be entirely fine with her appearance. Sure, her old mooncloth robe was nice and all, but the hairstyle was imho terrible and did not fit Tyrande at all.

"Tryande"

More like "Tryarde", amirite ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I actually don't have a problem with Tyrande's new model. She does not look exactly like player character, she have unique hairstyle and armor specific only for her, in the same way Jaina have her own special hairstyle and dress. They might give her unique face though, but I did not really noticed if it's same as some player character. She really looks special enough for me.

I also think her new model gives us more of the "warrior priestess" vibes original priestesses of the moon had back in WC3. I'd say it looks really close to what she looks like in HotS, I'd only bring her WoW hairstyle more to HotS one as well and I'd be entirely fine with her appearance. Sure, her old mooncloth robe was nice and all, but the hairstyle was imho terrible and did not fit Tyrande at all.
    @Eggroll has a point Vaedan, you have to admit it, Tyrande Legion cinamatic was HOT and looked a cut above the rest, her face here looks like one of the night elf female models face, which is disappoiting.. the art style for the night warrior magic tattoos is cool, but the face?

- - - Updated - - -

The bottom one is her artistic impression, and the top 2 were Tyrande in the cinematic, probably at her prettiest..

Tbh, so far in warcraft, the prettiest female models has been between this tyrande I linked and the Alleria in the Lordaeron cinematic

- - - Updated - - -

Yrel is also quite gorgeous, Jaina too, but not as like the night elf and the Thalassian elf female leaders

Honestly, she looks like those who cover themselves in tattoos.

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Honestly, she looks like those who cover themselves in tattoos.
    I mean, she's literally getting consumed by the power of Elune. I am sincerely perplexed: how is it an improvement? It's basically Garrosh p3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    I mean, she's literally getting consumed by the power of Elune. I am sincerely perplexed: how is it an improvement? It's basically Garrosh p3.
    How? she doesn't seem half bad.

How? she doesn't seem half bad.
    Oh the model is great.

The issue is that the thread poses her model as some sort of improvement for the Kaldorei. And I just don't see the hype.
    Is Garrosh being deformed by the Y'shaarj contamination some sort of orcish evolution? Hardly so. Why then are we having this discussion with a model which represents the same thing but for Tyrande and Elune?

Oh the model is great.

The issue is that the thread poses her model as some sort of improvement for the Kaldorei. And I just don't see the hype.
    Is Garrosh being deformed by the Y'shaarj contamination some sort of orcish evolution? Hardly so. Why then are we having this discussion with a model which represents the same thing but for Tyrande and Elune?
    Maybe because we already got night warrior black eyes for no reason other than "Yeah we thought it was cool and wanted our players to feel involved"

Oh the model is great.

I wasn't talking about the model. I was talking about her. She's not even close to what Garrosh was.

I wasn't talking about the model. I was talking about her. She's not even close to what Garrosh was.
    Well Garrosh was corrupted by an ancient god who wants to kill us all. And Tyrande for a goddess who to this day has never attacked us and she is willing to even help the Horde.

There really is no real similitude in all of this. Only as "stupid" we were hopeful that we would have a Bow of Tyrande Garrosh. That would give us first an event where the Kaldorei regain enough of their power and then a Tyrande Raid before peace.

In the end we had this.

Garrosh was never corrupted.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You were not, but the OP is pretty clear on the hype.
    Of course Tyrande is not close to whatever path Garrosh took. But Garrosh undergoes some pretty significant mutation during his SoO fight due to absorbing more and more of Y'shaarj's vestigial powers, and to me this whole thread looks like a celebration for something tragic: Tyrande getting in the shown predicament because she's bloody collapsing due to the Night Warrior claiming its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    Well Garrosh was corrupted by an ancient god who wants to kill us all. And Tyrande for a goddess who to this day has never attacked us and she is willing to even help the Horde.

There really is no real similitude in all of this. Only as "stupid" we were hopeful that we would have a Bow of Tyrande Garrosh. That would give us first an event where the Kaldorei regain enough of their power and then a Tyrande Raid before peace.

In the end we had this.
    I fail to get what you're writing, to be honest.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    "Tryande"

More like "Tryarde", amirite ?
    Yup and I am sick of her.

Something somethin die already comes to mind. Oo and take Malfurion the loser with you.

Really disgusting.
    You are comically overinvested in this. This is not as big of an issue as you are making it out to be. Even in regards to fictitious purple elves, you are still finding a way to make this stand out in terms of unnecessary melodrama.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post

In the end we had this.
    Garrosh's consumption of the heart is what made him evil? no, he was a jerk beforehand.

You were not, but the OP is pretty clear on the hype.
    Of course Tyrande is not close to whatever path Garrosh took. But Garrosh undergoes some pretty significant mutation during his SoO fight due to absorbing more and more of Y'shaarj's vestigial powers, and to me this whole thread looks like a celebration for something tragic: Tyrande getting in the shown predicament because she's bloody collapsing due to the Night Warrior claiming its toll.
    Hmmm... let's see. What has she done so far? nothing. What are we being told she might turn to? this evil vengeful entity. Did it happen? no. We're just being hyped for no reason whatsoever. To all we know, she might just spew some harsh words. "The horror! the horror!" -_-
    She doesn't seem dangerous in the slightest.
    Last edited by username993720; 2021-06-27 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    @Eggroll has a point Vaedan, you have to admit it, Tyrande Legion cinamatic was HOT and looked a cut above the rest, her face here looks like one of the night elf female models face, which is disappoiting.. the art style for the night warrior magic tattoos is cool, but the face?

- - - Updated - - -

The bottom one is her artistic impression, and the top 2 were Tyrande in the cinematic, probably at her prettiest..

Tbh, so far in warcraft, the prettiest female models has been between this tyrande I linked and the Alleria in the Lordaeron cinematic

- - - Updated - - -

Yrel is also quite gorgeous, Jaina too, but not as like the night elf and the Thalassian elf female leaders
    Yes, she is indeed pretty in this cinematic, but tbh, I can't stand this hairstyle and I'm glad she is rid of it finaly.