Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    silenced people can play the game still. That is different than being banned. cool cool cool.
    But in 9.1 they can't get on your tits by advertising in lfg tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    And your "solid evidence" is coorelation which...to borrow the trite expression, does not equal causation.
    it is 100% better than ur evidence of 'i have nothing so my word is more valid', at least i can back up my own words, what ground u have to claim the opposite?
    is my word official? of course no, but is the result of collecting as much info available, if u can find better by all means show them, instead of just say stubborn 'no' and refuse to budge
    also beside personal attack, where in ur words exactly do u see support or deny the idea that blizz attack boosters breaking blizz own code? i don't see u even mention it
    (in case u missed my post, tldr: blizz isn't cracking because it benefits them in token sales)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    silenced people can play the game still. That is different than being banned. cool cool cool.
    it still actually a good move, i'm surprised and it just show i'm wrong and they do make - also extremely tiny - step towards right action
    i wonder if that to please and silence us players and won't effect token sales or not, still imo it is a good move, and i'm puzzled
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    it is 100% better than ur evidence of 'i have nothing so my word is more valid', at least i can back up my own words, what ground u have to claim the opposite?
    is my word official? of course no, but is the result of collecting as much info available, if u can find better by all means show them, instead of just say stubborn 'no' and refuse to budge
    also beside personal attack, where in ur words exactly do u see support or deny the idea that blizz attack boosters breaking blizz own code? i don't see u even mention it
    (in case u missed my post, tldr: blizz isn't cracking because it benefits them in token sales)
    So doubling down on correlation being causation. You claim to collect info... that no one but Blizzard have. Then you use the logical fallacy of "if you don't state you're against something you're really in support of it". And finish up with a conspiracy theory.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    So doubling down on correlation being causation.
    so blizz was ignorant for almost 11 years, but decided to be 'cautious' after their own official numbers dropped lower than even 2004? so 'cautious' that they had a security breached that leaked data info about users, and luckily for them most playerbase was busy fighting if leaked numbers of sub is accurate or not instead of actually giving a fuck about leaked info?
    and u still didn't show proof of ur claim btw in case u missed that point, u showed nothing about how strong or weak or even if wow exist (last one is easy, just use this website as reference, but just do something)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power