Friday's report:

15,537 new cases; about 2k more than last Friday. Yuck.

Top 5:

Fuck Florida.
    Texas: 1,694 new cases; 31 deaths
    California: 1,369 new cases; 49 deaths
    Missouri: 890 new cases; no deaths reported
    Nevada: 635 new cases; 3 deaths

With the numbers from the weekly report out of Florida they've proven themselves legitimately at the number one spot still (new cases and deaths), so there's not much more to say about that. California is seeing a bit of an increase as well, though so far it's remaining manageable as their positivity rate remains one of the lowest in the country. Nevada is also seeing an increase, posting their highest total since the beginning of April. Most of these increases can be attributed to a combination of the Delta variant and complacency/pandemic fatigue. As we can see by the daily totals, national numbers are starting to bound back upwards. We're stumbling before we reach the finish line.

387 deaths is about the same as last Friday and brings the total to 619,152. Florida, California and Texas topped the list. We'll be seeing these numbers start to bounce back upwards as well if the new surges aren't contained. Wear your masks even if you're vaccinated, people.

Related news:

Delta Plus: What we know about the coronavirus variant

According to the Indian government's Covid-19 genome sequencing body, the Delta Plus variant exhibits several worrying traits such as increased transmissibility, stronger binding to receptors of lung cells, and a potential reduction in antibody response.

It's not yet clear what effect the mutation may have on vaccine efficacy -- but Julian Tang, professor of respiratory sciences at the University of Leicester, warned it could potentially give the variant "significant vaccine escape properties."
    Yes, Delta Plus has been found in the US. Yes, we need to keep pushing people to get vaccinated. Yes, we need to keep wearing masks even if vaccinated.

Stay safe, folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big surprise, Party of Trump lawmakers back away from a bill they supported because Biden promised to veto it, unless another bill is also passed.

Biden tried to do something bipartisan, and now, the GOP won't even sign the half they like.

"Why wouldn't they just vote on the bill they like, and force Biden to either cave and give Republicans what they want, or veto a popular bill and take a political hit?"

I have no idea. The Party of Trump is yelling "extortion" and they have a point, even if I don't agree with it. But now it looks like they'd rather shoot themselves in the foot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Stay safe, folks.
    The governor of Arkansas pleads with his increasingly sick and dying population.

"Get the vaccine," he didn't say but probably meant to imply, "you guys are making us look like Missouri."

- - - Updated - - -

The QAnon Shaman is set to take a competency test to see if they're of fit mind to stand trial.

The irony of a Trump supporter taking a competency test should not be lost on us. Not because we might get to say "Trump supporters are verifiably insane", but because Trump bragged about passing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    The QAnon Shaman is set to take a competency test to see if they're of fit mind to stand trial.

The irony of a Trump supporter taking a competency test should not be lost on us. Not because we might get to say "Trump supporters are verifiably insane", but because Trump bragged about passing one.
    I'd think it's more likely that Conspiracy Shaman spec is is taking the test to get a lower sentence, if they can prove he can't take the stand than it could lend more credent to an insanity defense.

Yes, it is a bit funny for someone that totally thought what they were doing was right to take a mental competency test.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Friday's report:

15,537 new cases; about 2k more than last Friday. Yuck.

Top 5:

Fuck Florida.
    Texas: 1,694 new cases; 31 deaths
    California: 1,369 new cases; 49 deaths
    Missouri: 890 new cases; no deaths reported
    Nevada: 635 new cases; 3 deaths

With the numbers from the weekly report out of Florida they've proven themselves legitimately at the number one spot still (new cases and deaths), so there's not much more to say about that. California is seeing a bit of an increase as well, though so far it's remaining manageable as their positivity rate remains one of the lowest in the country. Nevada is also seeing an increase, posting their highest total since the beginning of April. Most of these increases can be attributed to a combination of the Delta variant and complacency/pandemic fatigue. As we can see by the daily totals, national numbers are starting to bound back upwards. We're stumbling before we reach the finish line.

387 deaths is about the same as last Friday and brings the total to 619,152. Florida, California and Texas topped the list. We'll be seeing these numbers start to bounce back upwards as well if the new surges aren't contained. Wear your masks even if you're vaccinated, people.

Related news:

Delta Plus: What we know about the coronavirus variant

Yes, Delta Plus has been found in the US. Yes, we need to keep pushing people to get vaccinated. Yes, we need to keep wearing masks even if vaccinated.

Stay safe, folks.
    Adding onto this, according to the AP less than 1% of Covid deaths are fully vaccinated individuals:
    https://www.axios.com/nearly-all-cov...1ee2e8550.html

A recent AP analysis using government data from May found that "breakthrough" infections in fully vaccinated people accounted for only 0.1%, or 1,200 of more than 853,000 hospitalizations in the country.

Data also showed that fully vaccinated people accounted for .8% of COVID-19 deaths in May, or 150 out of more than 18,000, per AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I'd think it's more likely that Conspiracy Shaman spec is is taking the test to get a lower sentence
    The competency test is a mandatory first step of the Insanity Defense, and by itself, won't do anything. That's why I'm going to talk about the insanity defense here, and not "diminished capacity" which is

What you claim is technically possible, and I have no doubt the QAnon Shaman wants to try it. But his lawyer probably wouldn't, because literally everything we know about the insanity defense tells us it almost certainly won't work.

The insanity defense is rarely used and even then rarely works. Demonstrating beyond a required threshhold that (a) you don't know right from wrong (b) you're not in control of your actions via a doctor you don't choose, can't control, and based purely on a derogatory assumption about his intelligence can't fool, is not particularly easy.

Here's what I'm talking about. The guy who shot Chris Kyle was publicly known to suffer PTSD and was on appropriate drugs. Tried the defense, it failed. The guy who shot up a Colorado movie theater tried the insanity defense, it didn't work. His sentence was about three thousand years. No, really. I can't imagine that's reduced from anything -- other than a death sentence, I guess.

But there's more. In 1984 this 18 USC Code 17 became law:

(a)Affirmative Defense.—
    It is an affirmative defense to a prosecution under any Federal statute that, at the time of the commission of the acts constituting the offense, the defendant, as a result of a severe mental disease or defect, was unable to appreciate the nature and quality or the wrongfulness of his acts. Mental disease or defect does not otherwise constitute a defense.
    (b)Burden of Proof.—
    The defendant has the burden of proving the defense of insanity by clear and convincing evidence.
    That's not a snippet. That's the entire text. The defense needs to "prove beyond reasonable doubt" the defendant is insane, the prosecutor just needs to poke a few holes in that. It's like a regular criminal trial, except backwards for burden.

Here's some info mentioned specificially into the movie shooting trial:

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty. If he is found not guilty by reason of insanity, he would be committed indefinitely to a state mental institution. But if he were later deemed sane, he could, theoretically, be released, though legal experts say that is unlikely.
    Even if your lawyers let you try the insanity defense, and even if it works, it's not an instant "I win, I get to go home" button. If the QAnon Shaman and his lawyer effectively prove that the QAnon Shaman cannot tell right from wrong and isn't in control of his actions, he doesn't get to walk down the courthouse steps a free man. He goes to a hospital, to receive treatment that he claims he needs before being released into society he claims he isn't fit for. The fact that he didn't personally kill 12 people, including that he didn't shoot a six-year-old child four times, isn't part of it anymore. A padded cell is.

According to the American Psychiatric Association, studies show that defendants acquitted by reason of insanity are likely to spend as much or more time confined in a psychiatric institution as they would have if convicted and sentenced to jail or prison for the same crime. One study determined insanity defense acquittees frequently spend twice as much time institutionalized as defendants convicted of a similar offense spend in correctional facilities4. Additionally, once released, they may be subject to long-term judicial oversight, unlike a convict who received a conventional guilty verdict.
    Here's some more about how the insanity defense failed the self-proclaimed Joker:

The court was read a litany of emails that Holmes exchanged with his parents, his texts with girlfriends, and biographical details like his pet gerbil named Lucifer. The district attorney went through chronologically each of Holmes' ammunition and gun purchases, showing how he used his credit card that his parents could not access and made the various purchases at multiple weapons shops that Brauchler said was done to avoid detection by any one shopkeeper.
    It should be noted, the defense tried "logical prepping and planning for an insane act still means you're insane". It didn't work.

We already know prosecutors have a bunch of electronic communications between various murderous insurrectionists, to prove planning and intent of course. Further, any attempt to prove your client is criminally insane (the key word being "criminal") will require some kind of evidence other than "he committed the crime". Something about the QAnon's Shaman's past will have to be brought up, proving that this wasn't just a problem that magically appeared when he committed treason. Prosecutors, judges, and often juries don't believe you mysteriously caught a massive case of Not Responsible-itus the very instant it was convenient.

And now the big part: if you plead insantiy, you are admitting the crime. It's like self-defense in that regard, meaning you can't say "I didn't shoot him but if I did I had a good reason". Pick a lane and drive in it. It's called an "excuse defense". This means, by the way, that the part where he admits he did the crime is now admitted evidence. Yeah, they caught him orange-handed, this isn't really a big problem for him. But it also means he can't take a plea deal. A plea deal is what you get when you save prosecutors the effort of holding a trial (well it is in this case). That's not happening.

If the QAnon Shaman is really trying to fail a competency test to get a lesser sentence, he's doing so out of willful ignorance. This post took me 17 minutes to research and write up while drinking coffee and eating a Trader Joe's blueberry cereal bar. The shaman, or more realistically his lawyer, would have access to the same information as I do and probably better. Could he be doing it because they caught him 100% dead to rights, and has no other realistic option? Maybe. But if you're in a burning plane about to crash into the ocean, jumping from the plane is more admission you're going to die than an actual survival plan. Realistically, he'd have a much better chance "fastening his seat belt and grabbing his seat cushion" aka taking a plea.

And just so we're clear, "we know he's insane because he fell for conspiracy theories" is a fucking lethally stupid piece of evidence to use to claim you're insant. Because if that turns out to be enough to commit people to mental institutions, the rabid fanbase is in real trouble. It could immediately be used against thousands upon thousands of them. Or, probably more appropriately, if such "evidence" was enough, it would have been used by now.

EDIT: Now I will say, there's some ambiguity on the "dinimished capacity" which doesn't seem to be involved to me, but I could be wrong. I'll as always push the "summon @cubby " button and he'll either fill in the missing gaps, or flat-out correct me where I'm wrong.

The competency test is a mandatory first step of the Insanity Defense, and by itself, won't do anything. That's why I'm going to talk about the insanity defense here, and not "diminished capacity" which is

What you claim is technically possible, and I have no doubt the QAnon Shaman wants to try it. But his lawyer probably wouldn't, because literally everything we know about the insanity defense tells us it almost certainly won't work.

The insanity defense is rarely used and even then rarely works. Demonstrating beyond a required threshhold that (a) you don't know right from wrong (b) you're not in control of your actions via a doctor you don't choose, can't control, and based purely on a derogatory assumption about his intelligence can't fool, is not particularly easy.

Here's what I'm talking about. The guy who shot Chris Kyle was publicly known to suffer PTSD and was on appropriate drugs. Tried the defense, it failed. The guy who shot up a Colorado movie theater tried the insanity defense, it didn't work. His sentence was about three thousand years. No, really. I can't imagine that's reduced from anything -- other than a death sentence, I guess.

But there's more. In 1984 this 18 USC Code 17 became law:

That's not a snippet. That's the entire text. The defense needs to "prove beyond reasonable doubt" the defendant is insane, the prosecutor just needs to poke a few holes in that. It's like a regular criminal trial, except backwards for burden.

Here's some info mentioned specificially into the movie shooting trial:

Even if your lawyers let you try the insanity defense, and even if it works, it's not an instant "I win, I get to go home" button. If the QAnon Shaman and his lawyer effectively prove that the QAnon Shaman cannot tell right from wrong and isn't in control of his actions, he doesn't get to walk down the courthouse steps a free man. He goes to a hospital, to receive treatment that he claims he needs before being released into society he claims he isn't fit for. The fact that he didn't personally kill 12 people, including that he didn't shoot a six-year-old child four times, isn't part of it anymore. A padded cell is.

Here's some more about how the insanity defense failed the self-proclaimed Joker:

It should be noted, the defense tried "logical prepping and planning for an insane act still means you're insane". It didn't work.

We already know prosecutors have a bunch of electronic communications between various murderous insurrectionists, to prove planning and intent of course. Further, any attempt to prove your client is criminally insane (the key word being "criminal") will require some kind of evidence other than "he committed the crime". Something about the QAnon's Shaman's past will have to be brought up, proving that this wasn't just a problem that magically appeared when he committed treason. Prosecutors, judges, and often juries don't believe you mysteriously caught a massive case of Not Responsible-itus the very instant it was convenient.

And now the big part: if you plead insantiy, you are admitting the crime. It's like self-defense in that regard, meaning you can't say "I didn't shoot him but if I did I had a good reason". Pick a lane and drive in it. It's called an "excuse defense". This means, by the way, that the part where he admits he did the crime is now admitted evidence. Yeah, they caught him orange-handed, this isn't really a big problem for him. But it also means he can't take a plea deal. A plea deal is what you get when you save prosecutors the effort of holding a trial (well it is in this case). That's not happening.

If the QAnon Shaman is really trying to fail a competency test to get a lesser sentence, he's doing so out of willful ignorance. This post took me 17 minutes to research and write up while drinking coffee and eating a Trader Joe's blueberry cereal bar. The shaman, or more realistically his lawyer, would have access to the same information as I do and probably better. Could he be doing it because they caught him 100% dead to rights, and has no other realistic option? Maybe. But if you're in a burning plane about to crash into the ocean, jumping from the plane is more admission you're going to die than an actual survival plan. Realistically, he'd have a much better chance "fastening his seat belt and grabbing his seat cushion" aka taking a plea.

And just so we're clear, "we know he's insane because he fell for conspiracy theories" is a fucking lethally stupid piece of evidence to use to claim you're insant. Because if that turns out to be enough to commit people to mental institutions, the rabid fanbase is in real trouble. It could immediately be used against thousands upon thousands of them. Or, probably more appropriately, if such "evidence" was enough, it would have been used by now.

EDIT: Now I will say, there's some ambiguity on the "dinimished capacity" which doesn't seem to be involved to me, but I could be wrong. I'll as always push the "summon @cubby " button and he'll either fill in the missing gaps, or flat-out correct me where I'm wrong.
    It's not insanity they are going for here. The lawyer himself said and I quote “A lot of these defendants… they’re all fucking short-bus people, these are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded..." They are going for the "idiot defense." Yes it's a real thing. It has never worked in a court. However it has worked outside court, and what made DoJ not go after Trump Jr with the Mueller investigation. Guess lawyer is trying to just get all charges dropped before case goes to court, cause lawyer knows once it does, shaman boy is fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    It's not insanity they are going for here.

They are going for the "idiot defense." Yes it's a real thing.
    I'm not even going to pretend to feel bad that I missed something that's never worked. Especially when the test is meant to show if the shaman is

presently suffering from a mental disease or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and consequences of the proceedings against him or to assist properly in his defense
    That...kinda lines up with what the lawyer said. But that order puts him under 30 days of supervision by a licensed psychiatrist and/or psychologist. That's why I went with "insanity" but, yeah, those professions can look at a whole slew of issues.

So call it insanity, disease, or just plain stupid. The spectrum goes from "almost never works" to "never works". Also, it seems like these members of the rabid fanbase are now, near as I can tell, saying in public they're too stupid to know what they were doing and to stand trial for it. That doesn't sound like "lol tourist" to me.

Looking forward to see how this plays out.

The insanity defense is rarely used and even then rarely works[/url]. Demonstrating beyond a required threshhold that (a) you don't know right from wrong (b) you're not in control of your actions via a doctor you don't choose, can't control, and based purely on a derogatory assumption about his intelligence can't fool, is not particularly easy.

A lot of idiots think that an insanity plea is something you can use as a Get Out of Jail Free card and all you have to do is put on a little show to trick people for a short time. It's much more rarely used, and when it is successful it's for legit reasons and the person goes to an arguably worse place than prison. I remember watching a police tape of a kid who shot up a school (forgive me that I can't remember which, there are just too many these days). When the investigator went out of the room, the suspect noticed a camera filming him so he put on a little show pretending to see a "demon" flying around the room. Picture in your head how a 3 year old would pretend to see an imaginary friend and you're probably right on the nose. He was a horribly bad faker and the investigator saw right through him. It would've been funny if this asshole hadn't just murdered many kids.

Wait, I think I'm in the wrong universe because I've been hit by a Mandela effect. I could've sworn the movie theater shooter tried the insanity defense and it DID work. Well, in the sense that a judge accepted a guilty plea for reasons of insanity to avoid the death penalty and wheeled him into the looney bin where he spent only a couple weeks before being shipped off to jail for the rest of his life. Then again, I spent all day thinking today was Saturday so my memory could easily be wrong. Even if my memory serves correct, you're correct in saying it's really not much of a "win" for him because he's still in jail. But, he's not dead? I'm not sure which is worse.

...Either outcome is better than 110 degree Seattle weather in freakin' May when no one has an air conditioner! Hmm, I think I just found the root of my memory issues today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Anything floating around to suggest this is anything other than complete bullshit?
    WaPo reports that the NY AG has given Trump's businesses until Monday to explain why they shouldn't face criminal charges.

This is about Weaselberg, and Trump's intentional double-valuing of properties (one for loans, one for taxes).

We've known for a month that charges could be filed. So while I still can't speak to "the media is being primed" if you're given 24 hours to explain why you shouldn't be arrested (well, close enough) you better find something. Fast.

"Sounds like Trump needs a good lawyer, and Giuliani can't do it. What about Barr?"

Well, might not be his specialty. Also, Bill Barr was a disappointment in every sense of the word.

"Yeah, but you're biased. How does Trump feel?"

Those are Trump's exact words.

"Bill Barr was a disappointment in every sense of the word," Trump said in a statement issued late Sunday. "Besides which, Barr, who was Attorney General (lawyer) shouldn't be speaking about the President."

"Instead of doing his job, he did the opposite and told people within the Justice Department not to investigate the election," Trump continued. "Just like he did with the Mueller report and the cover up of Crooked Hillary and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, they don’t want to investigate the real facts. Bill Barr’s weakness helped facilitate the cover up of the Crime of the Century, the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election!"
    "Wow. What brought that on?"

Probably this from Barr's new book:

If there was evidence of fraud, I had no motive to suppress it. But my suspicion all the way along was that there was nothing there. It was all bullshit
    "Huh. I bet Barr never thought Trump would turn on him. What's the name of the book?"

Betrayal.

Incidentally, Barr told McConnell to push back on the election fraud claims. Neither of them did.

"Man, I bet Trump didn't care for th--"

Now it was revealed that Barr was being pushed to tell lies about the election by Mitch McConnell, another beauty, who was worried about damaging the Republicans chances in the Georgia runoff. What really damaged the Senate Republicans was allowing their races to be rigged and stolen, and worse, the American people to no longer believe their vote matters because spineless RINOs like Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell did nothing.
    "Yep, sounds like him."

To the best of my knowledge, neither Barr nor McConnell came out and said "the election is stolen, I have proof". They did, however, basically allow Trump to say that over and over without any real contradiction. It wasn't until weeks after the election that Barr said

To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election
    Now, that isn't "there was none" it was "we found none". Which is what someone trying to straddle a canyon between Republicans and the Party of Trump would have to say, or risk being lynched. It is at least technically true. But that's a far cry from the "bullshit" that he was saying behind closed doors.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    I could've sworn the movie theater shooter tried the insanity defense and it DID work.
    The jury didn't buy it, but they were given the option of the death penalty. They didn't take it. They "only" gave him life plus three thousand years. Alternate universe confirmed.

I cannot find anything about a judge blocking the death penalty. I can find that a judge released his mental reports, saying that he waived doctor/patient confidentiality when he claimed he was insane, therefore making them evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, legal experts tell Reuters that criminal charges against Trump Org could bankrupt it. Basically, Trump owes people like Deustche Bank huge piles of money and probably can't pay them. These loaners have zero to negative reasons to give Trump extensions or other leeway when criminal charges are filed, instead just asking for the money they're contractually owed. And I have no idea what fine print is hiding in which contracts about, well, this exact situation. Trump better hold a garage sale and fast. Forbes had him losing money over his tenure, but that doesn't make loans magically go away. Add in any civil and criminal penalties, and Trump Org might be his seventh bankrupty.

Alternate universe confirmed.
    Shit, I guess. In my universe, that event also happened like 20 years ago and DEFINITELY not less than a decade ago. So uh... what all is different in this universe? -squints eyes and looks at the thread title- Oh, Jesus God no...

Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    Shit, I guess. In my universe, that event also happened like 20 years ago and DEFINITELY not less than a decade ago. So uh... what all is different in this universe? -squints eyes and looks at the thread title- Oh, Jesus God no...
    Yeah, but something worse happened in your universe, right?

*insert Anakin/Padme meme here*

I'm imagining that garage sale right now and I would definitely buy a gold toilet for $20 after talking him down from $1,000.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rep. Kinzinger, one of the few classic Republicans left that hasn't retired or otherwise left politics, had some things to say about Trump's rally.

loser
    "More context please."

It was a rally of a loser president. I mean, he's the first president to lose reelection in decades. I don't know why these people would go there and in essence ogle at and in many cases just sort of worship a loser.
    For more fun, here's Mitt Romney saying roughly the same thing, except less directly insulting and more big picture.

I think people recognize it's a lot of show and bombast but it's going nowhere. The election is over. It was fair.

There is a battle going on in the world right now, between the autocratic nations like China and Russia, and nations that believe in democracy.

If the autocratic nations can point to the United States, which is the birthplace of this modern democracy, and can say, ‘Look, they can't even run an election there that is not fraudulent, how can you possibly run it in your country?’ That is, obviously, having an impact on the cause of democracy and freedom around the world.
    Romney also compares Trump's rally to WWE "pro wrestling". Which, yep, Trump is a yuge bigly fan of.

It's entertaining, but it's not real
    Trump continued to push the lie that he won the election at the rally, and hinted he'd run again which he won't. He's too old, fat, senile, fat, sick, and tired. Plus he might be bankrupt and/or in jail, but one thing at a time. But Trump can hold rallies as long as he claims he might be running. He'll get crowds of six, maybe seven people to cheer and try to get their applause to fill the hole in his heart where a father's love is supposed to go. And he can stand at the podium while people chant his name, like a cult leader or Nazi.

But he's not running. He's a verified loser, who refuses to accept that he lost. Or, who knows he lost but continues to lie about it. Neither trait is redeeming.

Rep. Kinzinger, one of the few classic Republicans left that hasn't retired or otherwise left politics, had some things to say about Trump's rally.
    Speaking of Trump's rally, saw this little clip of his supporters leaving in droves before the rally ended as Trump himself was still talking. Even while wearing 'Trump 2024' shirts they can't be bothered to listen to all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Speaking of Trump's rally, saw this little clip of his supporters leaving in droves before the rally ended as Trump himself was still talking. Even while wearing 'Trump 2024' shirts they can't be bothered to listen to all of it.
    Gotta beat that busy ohio traffic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Also, legal experts tell Reuters that criminal charges against Trump Org could bankrupt it. Basically, Trump owes people like Deustche Bank huge piles of money and probably can't pay them. These loaners have zero to negative reasons to give Trump extensions or other leeway when criminal charges are filed, instead just asking for the money they're contractually owed. And I have no idea what fine print is hiding in which contracts about, well, this exact situation. Trump better hold a garage sale and fast. Forbes had him losing money over his tenure, but that doesn't make loans magically go away. Add in any civil and criminal penalties, and Trump Org might be his seventh bankrupty.
    Criminal charges would definitely lead to lenders calling in their loans, which as you pointed out, could bankrupt the Trump Organization. Lenders typically have caveats in their loan contracts that specify conditions in which loans would accelerate their due date. Criminal charges are at the top of that list.

Now it was revealed that Barr was being pushed to tell lies about the election by Mitch McConnell, another beauty, who was worried about damaging the Republicans chances in the Georgia runoff. What really damaged the Senate Republicans was allowing their races to be rigged and stolen, and worse, the American people to no longer believe their vote matters because spineless RINOs like Bill Barr and Mitch McConnell did nothing.
    Is he actually retarded? Without Barr and McConnell he would be wearing an orange jumpsuit already.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Is he actually retarded? Without Barr and McConnell he would be wearing an orange jumpsuit already.
    Mm, the malignant narcissism is probably more applicable here. Trump legitimately thinks that the accomplishments of people in his orbit (or people in general) are directly attributable to him instead. Barr and McConnell may as well be cardboard cutouts to him.

So boycott tracker time

So we've covered nike and coke so far and now lets talk chat!

so how's that twitter boycott

68.25 USD +38.76 (131.43%)past year

Eeep.

Ok, Facebook must be working right?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/28/face...irst-time.html

Facebook has hit $1 trillion in market capitalization.

355.64 USD +135.00 (61.19%)past year

Man i bet companies are praying for a trump boycott!!!
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bla bla bla Pence bla bla bla lynching bla bla bla.

Pence has stepped up his public appearances recently and is set to appear at the Family Leadership Summit in Iowa next month alongside other high-profile Republicans. But his political future is complicated by his refusal in January to bow to pressure from then-President Trump to help deliver him a victory in the race against Joe Biden.

While garnering praise from Democrats and Republicans, that decision has led to howls from members of the party's right flank — a swath of voters Pence will need should he launch a presidential campaign in three years.

He is, unfortunately, for having done the right thing by following the constitutional duties of his office, committed an unforgivable sin to Trump, and therefore to his most loyal supporters,” said Doug Heye, a GOP strategist and former communications director for the Republican National Committee.

Pence’s struggles with the Trump wing of the GOP were put into stark relief earlier this month when attendees at the Faith and Freedom Coalition summit booed and heckled him as a “traitor.”
    Yep. He's got a lifetime of that, however long that is until Trump's rabid fanbase murders him.