Thread: Euro 2020

Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Really enjoyable game overall, the 2nd half wasn't great, Italy looked really flat and out of ideas for long stretches.

Extra time made up for that! I was expecting it to go to penalties tbh, Austria deserve a lot of credit for the way they played and not giving up.

If only Austria had been third in their group and faced Sweden instead of Italy :P

Yesterdays games seemed to have obvious winners, these games today I think could go either way, I have an inking for the Czechs to beat Netherlands and Portugal to get past Belgium, but saying that I wouldnt be surprised if it happened the opposite, not a gambling mans days today. I hope the Portugal Belgium game lives up to the hype, havent looked it up but Portugal must be up there in most goals be game, 3-0, 4-2, 2-2.

edit: Just seen the Czechs lost their captain and also their play maker, could be a little one sided now.
    Last edited by Marleycat; 2021-06-27 at 03:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dutch have zero composure in the box.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taking a chanse at clearing it with the hand kek.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game of cards all of the sudden, going to be hard for the Dutch to continue this now.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Taking a chanse at clearing it with the hand kek.
    just incredibly stupid to basically grab the ball like that while he is going down.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    just incredibly stupid to basically grab the ball like that while he is going down.
    Yea, dont think he expected a red card but it turned out more of an obvious move than he presumably intended.
    Correct red card.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

There goes my prediction and fantasy league points but Czech Republic deserves this.

As a Dane who's on a team with a bunch of Dutchies for games, I'm sad we'll most likely be missing out on the Netherlands-Denmark matchup now.

That should be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that’s that. Netherlands could have been 2-0 up at half time but they just waste so many good positions throwing wild speculative crosses into the box at nobody. Even without the dumbest sending off I’ve seen for a while, I’m not sure they’d have really deserved any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a red card and tactical genius De Boer responds with Promes. This guy is really is a moron

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Amazing work from Czech team.

It's rare to see a team disintegrate like that

Gotta change 3 out of my fantasy team lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Gotta change 3 out of my fantasy team lol.
    I already need to change 5, 3 from Netherlands and 2 from Wales.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    It's rare to see a team disintegrate like that
    We see it every year with City in the Champions League. But yeah, still surprising for every bit as good as they were in the group stages, they’ve been as bad this match.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't tell me anyone of you got Dumfries and Memphis in your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    I already need to change 5, 3 from Netherlands and 2 from Wales.
    yeah, and thats only so far. Still some more matches where I can lose players :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Please don't tell me anyone of you got Dumfries and Memphis in your team?
    I had de ligt(ooof), Wijnaldum and Depay. Dumfries is the tournaments second most valued player, with depay and wijnaldum on shared 4th on the fantasy league I got my team.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2021-06-27 at 05:59 PM.