Thread: Euro 2020

Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Post... Fuck!

I was about to say "More of this football, please!", and then he took Lukaku's leg...

10+ Year Old Account
    Portugal deserve to win this, but they’re not going to.

i dunno but i kinda just expected ... more from this game. it's just kinda... there.

Such a stable game for 60 minutes, and then just a total collapse into whatever this is.

The energy shown in the last 10 minutes is what they should have put into the game from the start. And that is directed at both teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The energy shown in the last 10 minutes is what they should have put into the game from the start. And that is directed at both teams.
    Goes for alot of the games this euros. Will probably see more of these "dead" games until the last 10 minutes.

cya l8r alligator, maybe next time play the best players, not the ones you love.

I said to myself I would cheer on Belgium for the rest of the tournament if they won but not like this. To go out, at least it should be by playing worse. Let's see what other teams advance and then I pick one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Messy second half to say the least, but a win is a win.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

10+ Year Old Account
    So Belgium win with 43% possession and one shot on target…

expected tbh. Portugal never really took off this whole tournament and weren't able to weasel their way through like 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So Belgium win with 43% possession and one shot on target…
    It's football so... But modern matches are too much like this. I miss the matches of late 90s and early 2000s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    It's football so... But modern matches are too much like this. I miss the matches of late 90s and early 2000s.
    Italy should dismantle their 40 year old defence though.

If only Portugal played like they did towards the end earlier! Belgium didn't look great at the back again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, here's hoping Denmark does it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Hey, here's hoping Denmark does it :P
    Not sure I will cheer them but they definitely have more heart than Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    Not sure I will cheer them but they definitely have more heart than Belgium.
    Erikssen doesn't :\

Portugal is out, won't cheer for any1 else, let the best win and let's have some good games.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Erikssen doesn't :\

Portugal is out, won't cheer for any1 else, let the best win and let's have some good games.
    Fine, spirit...

Not like cheer, more like, the lesser evil since it won't be us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qahrd View Post
    What feels better than winning is sending back home a disgusting team with players like Pepe and Palhinha, who should have both gotten red.

Instead, we lost our 2 best players in De Bruyne and Hazard. But well, what can you expect with a blind referee.

Oh, also feels good to know haters will keep hating.
    Enjoy the victory and let those who lost mourn their loss. No real point getting into this if they cannot see the foul plays and how lucky they got with cards you are not going to show them now.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins