Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I'm pissed off about the lack of dungeons this xpac

I'm really pissed off at Blizzard. I think they really took a step back this expansion with the number of Dungeons. I have been VERY active in mythic plus since Legion but now so burnt out that I erased my blizzard account. I'm utterly disgusted by the lack of variance and doing the same 8 dungeons for 5 f'ing months!

The fact that we get one or two new ones this patch confirms my frustration.

"One or two new ones this patch," eh? Kind of hard to take you seriously when it's clear you aren't even aware of what's happening in the next patch.

Legion had 9, BFA 10, SL 8 at launch. It's not that big a deal.

Yeah, SL had 2 fewer dungeons but Castle Nathria was a way better raid than Uldir.

.. And you're a fucking idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post

Yeah, SL had 2 fewer dungeons but Castle Nathria was a way better raid than Uldir.
    I don't give a fuck! Who said anything about raiding? What does this thread have anything to do with raiding?! I'm talking about the lack of dungeons there are compared to Legion and BFA!

WoD only had 8 dungeons and had none extra added in patches. I'm sure people got angry having to do the same 8 dungeons on challenge mode and later regular mythic for the heirloom trinkets :P

At least shadowlands has a new mega dungeon (which is basically 2 dungeons in one) coming out soon.

Also it seems funny that you made a new account just to rant. I'm guessing something happened to your previous account(s).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by podtank View Post
    I'm really pissed off at Blizzard. I think they really took a step back this expansion with the number of Dungeons. I have been VERY active in mythic plus since Legion but now so burnt out that I erased my blizzard account. I'm utterly disgusted by the lack of variance and doing the same 8 dungeons for 5 f'ing months!

I think you should try crying about it more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    WoD only had 8 dungeons and had none extra added in patches. I'm sure people got angry having to do the same 8 dungeons on challenge mode and later regular mythic for the heirloom trinkets :P

At least shadowlands has a new mega dungeon (which is basically 2 dungeons in one) coming out soon.

Also it seems funny that you made a new account just to rant. I'm guessing something happened to your previous account(s).
    No this is my only account. I never cared enough to rant on a forum until now. What the fuck difference does it make anyway?! How is that related to the topic at hand? STFU!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I think you should try crying about it more.
    Shutup pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post

One thing to note is Legion had ~7 unique environments.

SL only has 4. The rest are just instanced versions of parts of the outdoor map. BFA had a similar issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    No this is my only account. I never cared enough to rant on a forum until now. What the fuck difference does it make anyway?! How is that related to the topic at hand? STFU!
    Just shows how much of a coward you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

SL only has 4. The rest are just instanced versions of parts of the outdoor map. BFA had a similar issue.
    MM thats debatable. Unique DoS, SD, NW (I'd say NW is), ToP, and SoA. Also while Mists is a completely outdoor instanced version, plaguefall and HoA have unique aspects in there dungeon that aren't in the world (namely the final boss areas and approach to final bosses).

I'm not saying blizzard couldn't do better, but I wouldn't say any of the dungeons are that bad. Also I actually enjoy the covenant interactions in most of the dungeons, they aren't broken need to have them OP, but you probably should as they are good. Add on that each dungeon has unique interactions and they give them different feels. Besides we are getting a mega dungeon in the first big content patch, blizzard could add another dungeon in later patches still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    .. And you're a fucking idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a fuck! Who said anything about raiding? What does this thread have anything to do with raiding?! I'm talking about the lack of dungeons there are compared to Legion and BFA!
    enjoy your infraction. the amount of dungeons is fine, cryhard

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Yeah, Blizz has lowered their standards. I'm not the only one that's frustrated!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    enjoy your infraction. the amount of dungeons is fine, cryhard
    Ok scrub lord...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Just shows how much of a coward you are.
    Do you have anything intelligent to say? I love your hate it energizes me!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Shutup pussy!
    What are you, like 13 years old? You're handling criticism about as well as Berlin handled WW2. Quite pathetic really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Wrath of the Lich King was the last expansion that actually had quite a variety of dungeons. It launched with 11 dungeons, and added 5 later on. At least I think Strath was added later on, it may have launched with it, I can't remember.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...LTI/edit#gid=0

[QUOTE=Tommi;53253123]

I'll take 'Something A Loser Might Say' For $1,000, Alex.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    What are you, like 13 years old? You're handling criticism about as well as Berlin handled WW2. Quite pathetic really.
    Take a dirt nap.

Funny story actually, there's a leaked transcript of a dev meeting where they considered adding extra dungeons, but Ian apparently had a personal grudge against some "podtank" guy and decided to cut down the number of dungeons just to piss him off.

IDK what the guy did to deserve Ian's hate, he sounds like a chill dude. SMH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burner account, insults everyone that disagrees with them, absolutely toxic.... yep nothing to see here.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

ok I'm calling you out on the bolded statement. you've been doing mythic plus since Legion and now all of a sudden you've erased your blizzard account because you're sick of doing the same 8 dungeons for 5 months... did you feel the same way about Legion and doing the same 9 dungeons for 7 months? or BfA where you had to do the same 10 dungeons for a whopping 17 months? get outta here, making a new account just to spout off BS

It’s probably a smaller expac so they can put more energy into 10.0.

It’s also looking more and more likely it will end in 9.2

They’ve done slight revamps to how the game works every 3 expacs.

And 10.0 will be that and a milestone expac, so it makes sense it’d be something that will have more energy put into it.

I’d expect it to be big, but with Blizzard who knows.