Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    After attempting to run ramparts with a 5/5 boosted group I can see why people don't want to play with these people. Watching a druid attempt to tank that with communal gear on was pretty hilarious.

You could be unidentifiable within a week as a boosted character with quest gear. Definetely just quest and refresh your knowledge before you pop into a dungeon. If its messing with your opportunities, just focus on quests for a while with your buddy in outlands. Dont let peoples frustration hold you back. Your experience doesnt need to be beholden to someone's beleaguering opion!

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    After attempting to run ramparts with a 5/5 boosted group I can see why people don't want to play with these people. Watching a druid attempt to tank that with communal gear on was pretty hilarious.
    Bears are a special case since all the Druid communal gear is caster gear.

Lol people really don’t understand the concept of wanting a casual, like minded group of people to play with.

You hardcores and elitists play how you want, talk all the shit you want, doesn’t bother me, the only thing op is looking for is a group of people that play the game the way he does. Full disclosure I don’t plan on getting much further than Kara, I just don’t have time to commit but I still want to play tbc, just like classic I ran 5/10s and MC, and I did it competently, and called it a day and got back to full focus on irl obligations. luckily I found a casual guild accommodating enough to play like this, and I hope I find the same in BC.

some of y’all have this weird ass insecurity with people who play the game like this, and it’s on full display in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MardestyGSOG View Post
    Lol people really don’t understand the concept of wanting a casual, like minded group of people to play with.

You hardcores and elitists play how you want, talk all the shit you want, doesn’t bother me, the only thing op is looking for is a group of people that play the game the way he does. Full disclosure I don’t plan on getting much further than Kara, I just don’t have time to commit but I still want to play tbc, just like classic I ran 5/10s and MC, and I did it competently, and called it a day and got back to full focus on irl obligations. luckily I found a casual guild accommodating enough to play like this, and I hope I find the same in BC.

some of y’all have this weird ass insecurity with people who play the game like this, and it’s on full display in this thread.
    No one has a problem with playing with like minded ppl. It's just really odd seeing someone who has attracted a woman, procreated with her and is raising a child, be insecure about what some kids on the internet think about spending a little bit of disposable income on a video game. Like you've literally sacked up once, time to metaphorically sack up

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    No one has a problem with playing with like minded ppl. It's just really odd seeing someone who has attracted a woman, procreated with her and is raising a child, be insecure about what some kids on the internet think about spending a little bit of disposable income on a video game. Like you've literally sacked up once, time to metaphorically sack up
    “ as long as we have a group of like-minded people to dungeon/pvp/raid”

Since he literally asked for a group of like minded people to play with, then I’d say that is exactly what this thread is about. You, and everyone else, claiming that it’s about him just being a sissy who can’t handle some /1 flaming is not only reaching, it’s pulling a narrative out of thin air, a narrative the op never intended.

Quote Originally Posted by MardestyGSOG View Post
    “ as long as we have a group of like-minded people to dungeon/pvp/raid”

Since he literally asked for a group of like minded people to play with, then I’d say that is exactly what this thread is about. You, and everyone else, claiming that it’s about him just being a sissy who can’t handle some /1 flaming is not only reaching, it’s pulling a narrative out of thin air, a narrative the op never intended.
    "Safe place"
    "Harass"
    "A lot of hate"

These phrases are in the same OP lol. I guess the only real advice is look for a guild on some discords and then make the char.

"Safe place"
    "Harass"
    "A lot of hate"

These phrases are in the same OP lol. I guess the only real advice is look for a guild on some discords and then make the char.
    Harass and a lot of hate could mean he can’t get invited to groups for simply being boosted, fits the criteria. Safe place could just mean somewhere he doesn’t have to deal with that shit.

I took a quote from op where he plainly and clearly states what he’s looking for, you pulled a few buzzwords and created your own context, as did most of this thread.

What I’m trying to understand is why the majority does mental gymnastics to shit on op, and a very small minority read the op from beginning to end and saw him plainly and clearly state that he just wanted like minded folks to play with. Why are gamers so goddamn emotional and flat out ridiculous?

- - - Updated - - -

"Safe place"
    "Harass"
    "A lot of hate"

Harass and a lot of hate could mean he can’t get invited to groups for simply being boosted, fits the criteria. Safe place could just mean somewhere he doesn’t have to deal with that shit.

I took a quote from op where he plainly and clearly states what he’s looking for, you pulled a few buzzwords and created your own context, as did most of this thread.

What I’m trying to understand is why the majority does mental gymnastics to shit on op, and a very small minority read the op from beginning to end and saw him plainly and clearly state that he just wanted like minded folks to play with. Why are gamers so goddamn emotional and flat out ridiculous?

Be a big boy and play when you can, go ahead and boost, but don't complain if people call you out for poor performance. If your playing badly they would call you out whether or not you boosted.