Page 1 of 26
... LastLast

Spoiler I can't believe it. Tyrande did something.

English

Spanish

I'm useless as far as we know. But she did something and she didn't look stupid. Apart from the interesting thing about Nathanos.
    But at least her plot no longer counts as a kick in the Eggs.
    Step from 3/10 to 6/10.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-06-29 at 10:37 PM.

This is on the front page and in English which most people would need to have a conversation about it.

Interesting to see that Elune is at least as strong (if not stronger) than the Jailer.

Also was about time someone whooped Sylvanas' ass, even if she got away in the end.

It's funny how characters are genuinely surprised every time by Sylvanas' obvious tricks.
    Last edited by BaumanKing; 2021-06-29 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks, I hate it.

just gonna repost my post from the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Yeah, exactly. What the fuck? Wut? I'm incredulous. Out of all the blunders they could've committed this is the one I seriously didn't anticipate, it's just so... stupid on so many levels. This shouldn't even be a factor. It shouldn't even be a plot point. Like what? It should be a given that Sylv knew of Nathanos' death and even if she didn't she shouldn't act surprised, like they both are war veterans they knew exactly what they were getting into, is she a rookie or what? This is a new low. I'm too embarassed to even finish that cinematic. Legit disgusted right now. It's like they find new ways to make it even worse.

It started so well too, Sylvanas with the bantz... Oh Lord make it stop

Also I just realized why that Tyrande vs Nathanos cinematic exists. It was just to prop up the slushy Nathanos storyline and not to give Nelves any sort of catharsis. Tyrande is just an instrument in that cringy as fuck plot. Woah.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    It's so funny when the heroes are sincerely surprised every time by Sylvanas' obvious tricks.
    right lmao?
    "oh nooo, shes using chains (again). who wouldve thought she could do that? and oh noooooo, shes flying away in banshee form (again). who wouldve thought she could do THAT?"
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    This is on the front page and in English which most people would need to have a conversation about it.
    I dunno, this is still pretty badass in Spanish, if not more badass. They seem to have good VAs.

I rofled when Sylvanas started speaking spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I was so excited that I forgot

Tyrande should have ended with Illidan, 'nuff said

I think nothing changed, other than the power of the cringe warrior being complete and utterly impotent despite being hyped as all-consuming. Like with the last cinemastic(s), she does something but it has no bearing on the outcome, it's just grand-standing and posturing with no tangible gain.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    My god that cinematic was silly xD

While the quality of the cinematic is very good (as always), Warcraft seems to have become more anime with every passing year, whats with the Dragonball Z flying through the air stuff? Couldn't she just starfall her out of the sky instead. But aside from that and it was pretty cool. xD
    Last edited by Orby; 2021-06-29 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    I was so excited that I forgot
    Its all good man, it seems to have gained traction so I guess I'm just the asshole in this situation, enjoy!

Her new model looks like a female purple Prince Renathal

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Thanks, I hate it.

just gonna repost my post from the other thread
    Imagine having such strong emotions because of a videogame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tyrande actually has the power to go toe to toe with empowered Sylvanas...power fades when she takes advantage

This and other reasons are why Sylvanas will not be killed even though she deserves death 10 fold

It's going to be AU Grom all over again, everyone just suddenly forgives her.

I had a good laugh, so once again nothing was achieved and the night warrior arc had a very pitiful payoff. That Tyrande tried to strangle someone, who doesn't need to breath was just amazing XD

Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Imagine having such strong emotions because of a videogame.
    In my country we destroy the economy because lives come first and then we don't buy vaccines because they are very expensive.
    To later cancel the flights for the crown and tire out medical flights and lose organs to donate.

Let people relax and get excited about the Games the world has enough problems already.

Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    English

Spanish

I'm useless as far as we know. But she did something and she didn't look stupid. Apart from the interesting thing about Nathanos.
    But at least her plot no longer counts as a kick in the Eggs.
    Step from 3/10 to 6/10.
    I really don't understand why Elune abandoned her, yet again. Is it because Danuser? Or simply Elune didn't want Sylvanas to die? Legit confused.

Animation is pretty fluid
    Elune going rogue is stupid and will probably be explained via some stoopid reasoning like "Elune didn't want Tyrande to be on the path of vengeance." or smth
    &
    "Nathanos?!"
    "No lo SABIAAASSSS?" made me chuckle xD