Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    I really don't understand why Elune abandoned her, yet again. Is it because Danuser? Or simply Elune didn't want Sylvanas to die? Legit confused.
    "The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all."

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Isn't he infused in some necklace of Sylvana's loot table?
    You're thinking of the Sadfang trinket. Still the best part of the expansion by a country mile.

@Combatbulter

Tyrande will help the pumpkin farmers rebuild once she learns her lesson about Anduinism a little bit further into this patch. She can use Elune's powers to bless them to better feed humans.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    That'd be absolutely hilarious, but Danuser doesn't have the balls. It'll be Arthas or, the writer's favorite, fucking nothing.
    Dunno with this cinematic Nathanos is a relatively obvious choice, thus I am inclined to speculate it is him, Arthas still needs to be saved by Bluther and who knows if you can separate the core soul of a mourneblade.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    "The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all."
    And so Elune won't mess with the Jailer or his underlings?
    At this point I'd doubt for Elune to be a light being at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    And so Elune won't mess with the Jailer or his underlings?
    At this point I'd doubt for Elune to be a light being at all.
    Light beings can be colossal dicks

So…

It seems my theory of 9.2 including the Gardens of Life and Elune is becoming more and more valid. Damn…

Almost like the plot is predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Light beings can be colossal dicks
    Everything implies she’s of Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like Tyrande has tusks in this shot?
    You go preparing that perhaps you have a new partner in saving souls from the dead.
    A sexy woman with a husband who doesn't give her enough ... love.

You're thinking of the Sadfang trinket. Still the best part of the expansion by a country mile.
    As the raid leader and guild master, I already said the first trinket gets sharded and the shard placed in a guild tab.
    Which is still a better placement than whatever he's having now.

Dunno with this cinematic Nathanos is a relatively obvious choice, thus I am inclined to speculate it is him, Arthas still needs to be saved by Bluther and who knows if you can separate the core soul of a mourneblade.
    I'm telling you, it'll be nothing. It's just a cool visual for the cinematic, the writers have already forgot about the crystal having any meaning. That said if you're right and Nathanos was turned into the lightbulb for a sword he then gave to Sylvanas so she could create her replacement that would be the kind of elaborate dickery that'd give the Blue Man some points as an antagonist, had he anything else going for him.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

I'm telling you, it'll be nothing. It's just a cool visual for the cinematic, the writers have already forgot about the crystal having any meaning. That said if you're right and Nathanos was turned into the lightbulb for a sword he then gave to Sylvanas so she could create her replacement that would be the kind of elaborate dickery that'd give the Blue Man some points as an antagonist, had he anything else going for him.
    It would an obviously evil mustache twirling thing to do, so I am really quite certain, but we will see.

Yep, she hid in ardenweald for 8 months to dance around and lose.

I'm sorry but I lost it when Tyrande started strangling a corpse

It would an obviously evil mustache twirling thing to do, so I am really quite certain, but we will see.
    Being a Snidely Whiplash style cackling villain doing elaborate misdeeds just to rack up negative points on the karma meter would actually be a step up for the Jailer in terms of characterization.

Being a Snidely Whiplash style cackling villain doing elaborate misdeeds just to rack up negative points on the karma meter would actually be a step up for the Jailer in terms of characterization.
    But so far that is all he has done, I mean just look at Vereesa's little short story, pretty much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? Another escape?

God above.

Also why the heck is she strangling a dead person.

And why is sylvanas' choking?!

She's dead already!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Thanks, I hate it.

just gonna repost my post from the other thread
    and it is a good post... i can't believe that either, in fact how the fuck did they even think about it? did they try to kick danasur from writing team but failed because no one wants to work for blizz and live on least video game company salary with forced to sign for welfare support so Bobby can increase his already most overpayed gaming ceo in usa salary and bonus even more?
    is Danasur back again with his waifu pillow and giving us middle finger he is here to stay and sylvanas will kerrigan herself? (also i hate how it seems just time after they made the 2 spirits fucking idiotic idea reveal)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post

God above.

She's dead already!
    Amazing isn't it? The thing made me genuinely laugh, most certainly not what blizz was going for, but the whole thing was just so hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post

God above.

She's dead already!
    she sin't dead, she is alive in Danasur heart, and u can't say otherwise to his waifu pillow he probably hugs every night with his lower part
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

But so far that is all he has done, I mean just look at Vereesa's little short story, pretty much the same.
    I legit haven't even read it. I don't have the book and there's no Russian bootleg out yet. All I know about it is that it's an overly elaborate vehicle for the soul-splitting Sylvanas plot we'll be inflicted with shortly. I know there's a bit where he has Vereesa go through an entire Orpheus style ordeal to try and get her sister's soul back, knowing she'll fail just to teach her a lesson about how family will let her down in the end. It's not a bad angle either. It has the same vibe as the Wendigo from Pet Semetary where you have this ancient entity that knows all there is to know about you but it spends its time being a dick on the most personal scale possible because it's got nothing but spite for everyone alive. It's not deep, but it's hateable and entertaining.

In game though there's just nothing. There's no line of dialogue from him in the actual MMO that isn't bland exposition meant to advance the plot or equally generic threats. Even the second hand information we receive doesn't tell us anything about his character.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2021-06-30 at 12:29 AM.

In game though there's just nothing. There's no line of dialogue from him in the actual MMO that isn't bland exposition meant to advance the plot or equally generic threats. Even the second hand information we receive doesn't tell us anything about his character.
    I disagree, we get told ingame again and again how he is a monster, we know he is evil mc baddy, due to his absolutely generic one liners and he likes to torture things, the Jailer honestly reminds me of that stupid demon in Alleria's and turalyons short story, who promised to forge them into a necklace of eternal torment.