More customization is only a good thing, if someone just want alliance to not have belf customization in their void elves just because lore or whatnot it just feels like the typical alliance vs horde hate meme.

Said that the alliance got the most popular horde race and im still here waiting for those sick human undead scholomance boss model to become a horde allied race, that would be awesome.

Wow is not a lore centric mmo, just let the devs and the players have nice things, jesus

The latest cinematic confirms that Alleria is stronger than Sylvanas and is the most powerful Windrunner in the franchise.

Tyrande with the power of Elune was able to completely defeat Sylvanas and would have killed her if the power didn't run out. Alleria absorbed the power of L'ura, a Void Naaru. In Legion it was revealed that the Naaru are created by and infused with Elune's power just like Tyrande. This means that Alleria, who is infused with the Naaru's and thus by proxy Elune's power, would easily overwhelm Sylvanas.

If the two fought in Three Sisters comic, Alleria would have stomped her evil sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    The latest cinematic confirms that Alleria is stronger than Sylvanas and is the most powerful Windrunner in the franchise.

Tyrande with the power of Elune was able to completely defeat Sylvanas and would have killed her if the power didn't run out. Alleria absorbed the power of L'ura, a Void Naaru. In Legion it was revealed that the Naaru are created by and infused with Elune's power just like Tyrande. This means that Alleria, who is infused with the Naaru's and thus by proxy Elune's power, would easily overwhelm Sylvanas.

If the two fought in Three Sisters comic, Alleria would have stomped her evil sister.
    Wasn't it just speculation that Elune created the Naaru? I don't recall any concrete evidence of such.

Bit of a stretch there. Even if Elune DID create the Naaru, their power isn't really one in the same, and it's furthermore different manifestation. Alleria just has access to some of the power she's accessing in a more cautious way. Tyrande is so overflowing with it that it's practically destroying her body, while Alleria's sort of simply a little empowered beyond the level she was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    Wasn't it just speculation that Elune created the Naaru? I don't recall any concrete evidence of such.
    It was speculation back when the questline was not completed. Then, when it was revealed that the Tears of Elune were indeed capable of resonating and unlocking Xe'ra's core, the speculation ceased to be and it was indeed confirmed that the Naaru are a creation of Elune. Why else would the Tears of Elune be the one thing that can unlock Xe'ra's core? Occam's Razor.

The Naaru are absolutely not to be underestimated. The Void Naaru in WoD was able to exterminate the entire population of Karabor, which is a sprawling temple-city. Is this not the power of a Goddess?

It was speculation back when the questline was not completed. Then, when it was revealed that the Tears of Elune were indeed capable of resonating and unlocking Xe'ra's core, the speculation ceased to be and it was indeed confirmed that the Naaru are a creation of Elune. Why else would the Tears of Elune be the one thing that can unlock Xe'ra's core? Occam's Razor.

The Naaru are absolutely not to be underestimated. The Void Naaru in WoD was able to exterminate the entire population of Karabor, which is a sprawling temple-city. Is this not the power of a Goddess?
    Occam's Razor is not actual confirmation though.

Is it likely? Yes. But unless it's shown through some form of media or dev interview, we can't really say it's "confirmed" can we?

The Naaru are definitely god tier entities. I mean if you think about it the Void Lords we hear all about are really just inverted Naaru. They are two sides of the same coin. It would have been Darkened Naaru of extreme power that created the Old Gods and sought to consume all reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    is about how could the Void Elves replenish their numbers in the future.. This part is also kind of hard to happen for already explained reasons.

Also, are you guys going to keep twisting this thread, for as long as you get your blonde elves?. Because it doesn't look like is happening any time soon. And all this "speculating", has started to make things more and more weird for this "High Elf thread", that was meant to be used to discuss how a new race called "The High elves" would be awesome to have....Not to keep talking about the Void elves.

Can we return the original points of this thread?

I admire all those who joined the Ren'dorei, whether they are biologically infused with the Void or not. These Thalassian are so dedicated to the salvation of their people that they would go as far as to dabble in a dark and ancient magic that is extremely malevolent. There's nothing the Ren'dorei wouldn't do for their homeland.

I admire all those who joined the Ren'dorei, whether they are biologically infused with the Void or not. These Thalassian are so dedicated to the salvation of their people that they would go as far as to dabble in a dark and ancient magic that is extremely malevolent. There's nothing the Ren'dorei wouldn't do for their homeland.
    or want more power

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    or want more power
    If this is what you think the Ren'dorei seek, you haven't been paying any kind of attention at all.

There is one single definitive word that can describe the Ren'dorei: Altruism. The Ren'dorei seek nothing more than to master the Void in the defence of Quel'Thalas and Azeroth. All their struggles and actions are done with the single purpose of protecting others. No matter the price.

If this is what you think the Ren'dorei seek, you haven't been paying any kind of attention at all.

There is one single definitive word that can describe the Ren'dorei: Altruism. The Ren'dorei seek nothing more than to master the Void in the defence of Quel'Thalas and Azeroth. All their struggles and actions are done with the single purpose of protecting others. No matter the price.
    I see void elves to serve nzoth and the void

What you are saying is foolish, it's like saying that the Ebon Blade would serve Arthas.

Some might succumb to the whispers (although thus far none has), but they would never WILLINGLY serve the Void. They despise the Void and seek to turn the enemy's own weapon against them. For the sake of Azeroth.

5+ Year Old Account
    I still love how this was meant to meme on Alliance HE fans and they've now since gotten 95% of what was asked for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    buddy skips over my point because he knows hes wrong and keeps arguing, theres definitely some special kind of energy there.
    Definitely special for sure.

In that logic, blood elves serve Burning Legion. I saw them to do so.

BTW just to clarify things, void elves you saw in service of N'zoth were part of his Horrific Visions, which were not true... those were just N'zoths imaginations.

What you are saying is foolish, it's like saying that the Ebon Blade would serve Arthas.

Some might succumb to the whispers (although thus far none has), but they would never WILLINGLY serve the Void. They despise the Void and seek to turn the enemy's own weapon against them. For the sake of Azeroth.
    Sleepless Voidseeker
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Sleepless_Voidseeker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    In that logic, blood elves serve Burning Legion. I saw them to do so.

BTW just to clarify things, void elves you saw in service of N'zoth were part of his Horrific Visions, which were not true... those were just N'zoths imaginations.
    I kill them in real azeroth
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Sleepless_Voidseeker

You would have to prove that these are corrupted Ren'dorei, and not say corrupted Silver Covenant rangers or Farstrider rangers simply using the Void elf model.

Quote Originally Posted by Geisl View Post
    I still love how this was meant to meme on Alliance HE fans and they've now since gotten 95% of what was asked for.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely special for sure.
    green eyes man!!!

- - - Updated - - -

You would have to prove that these are corrupted Ren'dorei, and not say corrupted Silver Covenant rangers or Farstrider rangers simply using the Void elf model.
    they are mage and the title are VOID SEKEER no other thalassian are voids sekeers

green eyes man!!!

- - - Updated - - -

they are mage and the title are VOID SEKEER no other thalassian are voids sekeers
    Okay, you would have to prove that they are Ren'dorei seekers and not Sin'dorei seekers. Blood elf shadow priest is playable after all.

Actually, we've seen way more blood elves serving N'zoth. If you look at his followers, they sprout from among ALL races of Azeroth (even Nightborne), so these 3 mobs in Karazhan catacombs make up so little percentage of N'zoths Army, that you can hardly make any solid conclusions of it.

So... Using your logic, blood elves serve N'zoth. And Burning Legion. And Scourge (which means Jailer). What a horrible race.