Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Elune, don't forsake me!" "Sorry, Tyrande, I have Danuser."

DBZ crap that did nothing but more Scooby Doo level sneering in that godawful nasal voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If Eluna cared about Tyrande it makes no sense to intervene here and not simply deny the Night Warrior transformation which has always been fatal in the past.
    as pointed out
    when she does the star jump she says in darnassuin
    "My life for hers"
    and one of the big theories is elune cares for tyrande too much to make that deal, and so she refuses her the kill
    "I care for you too much to accept that deal, I am not letting you give up your life for hers"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Yet nothing changed or was altered in any way, shape, or form because of her actions. She did absolutely nothing. Cinematic was amazing don't get me wrong, but the end result is the same they could have completely skipped over the fight and absolutely nothing would have been different.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea what this post is trying to say, try as I might.
    Because Sylvanas is waifu...no harm is actually going to come to her because her white knights would rage

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She did for like 10 seconds and then gets mocked by her, while becoming weaker than her as well. The whole arc was just so pointless
    Well like I said...they wouldn't kill Sylvanas, so of course they went with the lost her power suddenly BS

10+ Year Old Account
    What did she mean by the dying embers of their goddesses bargain?

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Madre Luna!

10+ Year Old Account

Did it mean her bargain with elune to become the night warrior or an alternative bargain Elune has made with something else?

Pretty sure Tyrande did nothing of story relevance again in that cinematic as per 17 years of tradition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Pretty sure Tyrande did nothing of story relevance again in that cinematic as per 17 years of tradition.
    She killed the big monster, ruining Sylvanas' distraction. Unfortunately everyone else was apparently busy watching the cinematic and couldn't prevent evil Anduin from taking the thing we were supposed to be protecting...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldofSargeras View Post
    I really don't understand why Elune abandoned her, yet again. Is it because Danuser? Or simply Elune didn't want Sylvanas to die? Legit confused.
    The WoW lore stopped making sense around the time Cataclysm came around, there is no reason to even try to make sense of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Again, that is a bullshit ass excuse, its not time consuming from someone with her power lv, she could just blast their ass like she did with Saurfang, or at least one of then, its just bad plot devices and generic villain shenanigans, like the classic villain monologue.
    Saurfang and Tyrande/Ysera are not on the same power level. How are you comparing them? one is a regular soldier, the other an empowered dragon and the third a magically empowered elf with 10,000 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Saurfang was an old orc with no magical abilities or protections. Ysera is a dragon aspect and Tyrande is empowered by an actual goddess. There is no way Sylvanas could've just "blasted" either of them. She was already struggling against Tyrande.
    Exactly.

i didn't know if you watched the trailer, but she literally lost her powers in there, making her totally vulnerable just like an old orc. Ysera is a dead dragon and sylvanus should be stronger by the Janitor power up.
    But, at that moment, Ysera showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Like being constantly told that the Night Warrior transformation is fatal and that all previous incarnations have died only for Elune to, apparently, go 'lol nope' this one time.
    Unknown Night Warrior = dead
    Known character = alive
    Player character ~ alive

That's how storytelling goes. How are you surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Probably that Elune made a bargain with Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post

Did it mean her bargain with elune to become the night warrior or an alternative bargain Elune has made with something else?
    Just that the Night Warrior's powers are running out or Elune pulled them forcefully away from Tyrande.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and one of the big theories is elune cares for tyrande too much to make that deal, and so she refuses her the kill
    "I care for you too much to accept that deal, I am not letting you give up your life for hers"
    But then the arc has no legs to stand on.

Cool fight and all, and let's forever forget about the choking, but why would Elune pull her power at the moment she did.
    Tyrande is at Sylvanas' mercy. She goes for the all in, then gets depowered with Sylvanas having full access to whatever nefarious deed she could pull, and Tyrande was able to match and surpass the banshee up to that point thanks to the Night Warrior powers.

It just makes no sense that Elune preserves her chosen by willingly weakening her and potentially leading to her death.

I don't know, it's just convoluted for the sake of it. Smells of ep9.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    Just that the Night Warrior's powers are running out or Elune pulled them forcefully away from Tyrande.

But then the arc has no legs to stand on.

Cool fight and all, and let's forever forget about the choking, but why would Elune pull her power at the moment she did.
    Tyrande is at Sylvanas' mercy. She goes for the all in, then gets depowered with Sylvanas having full access to whatever nefarious deed she could pull, and Tyrande was able to match and surpass the banshee up to that point thanks to the Night Warrior powers.

It just makes no sense that Elune preserves her chosen by willingly weakening her and potentially leading to her death.

I don't know, it's just convoluted for the sake of it. Smells of ep9.
    Except it didnt lead to her death, because ysera was there to scare away sylvanas, and reminder, ysera is ALSO of elune, being "elunes pet" as the winter queen calls her.

and again.
    "and one of the big theories is elune cares for tyrande too much to make that deal, and so she refuses her the kill
    "I care for you too much to accept that deal, I am not letting you give up your life for hers""
    So she removes the powers once well tyrande is actually going to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Why do people say she lost? She won by a big margine. But for reasons outside of Tyrandes decisions Sylvanas was allowed to escape.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    Saurfang and Tyrande/Ysera are not on the same power level. How are you comparing them? one is a regular soldier, the other an empowered dragon and the third a magically empowered elf with 10,000 years of experience.

Exactly.

But, at that moment, Ysera showed up.

Unknown Night Warrior = dead
    Known character = alive
    Player character ~ alive

That's how storytelling goes. How are you surprised?

Probably that Elune made a bargain with Death.
    To be fair, Sylvanas literally oneshot the strongest warriors of Ardenweald just minutes before. I understand that there maybe Ysera and Tyrande are on another level, but from what we have seen she would have been able to conquer Ardenweald all alone.
    This indicates a power level that makes it hard to believe that she struggles with anyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think: Tyrande would have risk her death if she would have went full power, which is the problem with this chaotic "dark elune" power. So before she could, Elune stopped her.
    Alternative, yet not impossible: Elune thinks Sylvanas is important for some kind of stuff. Same reason why Elune did not kill her when she was about to burn Teldrassil. Which was the reason why Tyrande went Rage mode to begin with
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

Except it didnt lead to her death, because ysera was there to scare away sylvanas, and reminder, ysera is ALSO of elune, being "elunes pet" as the winter queen calls her.
    An Ysera who got done in by the shadow of Xavius?
    Even if the dragon was accounted for in Elune's vision, putting the safety of your chosen in a chance occurrence is silly, both as a plan and as a plot point.

and again.
    "and one of the big theories is elune cares for tyrande too much to make that deal, and so she refuses her the kill
    "I care for you too much to accept that deal, I am not letting you give up your life for hers""
    So she removes the powers once well tyrande is actually going to do it.
    Again, I understand the presumed affection (and the absurdity of having Tyrande being the chosen Night Warrior who lives when everyone else died).
    But that was kind of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    She killed the big monster, ruining Sylvanas' distraction. Unfortunately everyone else was apparently busy watching the cinematic and couldn't prevent evil Anduin from taking the thing we were supposed to be protecting...
    So the distraction worked. Sylvanas plan went well and she escaped as planned.
    But ok Tyrande managed to choke 3 seconds someone who apparently can simply disapear into smoke whenever she wants.

So... she fought and did not kill someone who was just here as a distraction. She litteraly accomplished nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    To be fair, Sylvanas literally oneshot the strongest warriors of Ardenweald just minutes before. I understand that there maybe Ysera and Tyrande are on another level, but from what we have seen she would have been able to conquer Ardenweald all alone.
    This indicates a power level that makes it hard to believe that she struggles with anyone.
    The fact that she had to put up a fight is evidence enough. She's not a one shot goddess. Otherwise, the story would be boring as hell.

weak version? they almost got destroyed by galakrond back then with help, this time no DW, you think they could have taken and super empowered giant zombie dragon? rofl

now you know why our logic hold no ground

??? and with what source you affirm that?

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't know if you watched the trailer, but she literally lost her powers in there, making her totally vulnerable just like an old orc. Ysera is a dead dragon and sylvanus should be stronger by the Janitor power up.
    Any quotes showing that Galakrond is even resurectable / would be stronger? No? awww

Also yes they almost lost…..as protodragons who couldnt do much more than breath fire, while now they had spells from bolts which cut through reality, sand that even a grain removes you from the timeline , literally they could just use endless hunger and be done. ( again a beautiful spell shown in night of the dragon)

I dont see why my logic doesnt hold a ground? because there was one case with the dragonsoul? You dont say citizen xy is stronger than superman because they had kriptonite lmao

And while there is no event yet of the dragonsoul destroying a castle like ice crown, If it can wipe out hundres / thousands of the most powerful magic users on azeroth ( including Sindragosa ) than it wont have a problem burning down some saronite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post
    An Ysera who got done in by the shadow of Xavius?
    Even if the dragon was accounted for in Elune's vision, putting the safety of your chosen in a chance occurrence is silly, both as a plan and as a plot point.

Again, I understand the presumed affection (and the absurdity of having Tyrande being the chosen Night Warrior who lives when everyone else died).
    But that was kind of pointless.
    You mean done by the tear of elune ?

Tyrande dident really do anything, pretty sad....

Also she is dependent on borrowed power xD, Maybe she was hit with a new expansion---->and shes angry due now she has to start the "new Azerite" grind or whatever its called again.
    Btw what did happen to Azeroth?