Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Only thing I'm disappointed in is that you can barely do anything in the southern part.. Managed to get there to explore, but it's barren. Fairly sure rares can spawn though and there is a treasure who give a lot of research progress.

Otherwise it's what I expect from blizzard and why I continue to play it. Gives me things to do until raid opens up.
    the southern part wont be active till campaign 3, which i think is in a couple weeks, it unlocks that area and adds stuff to it, also making it easier to get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aestholus View Post
    It seems they forgot how to make cities as zones after Suramar.
    Korthia "Citiy" of secrets can be barely considered a city since most of the zone consists of mountains and cliffs.
    its not the entire city, he tore a chunk off the city, pulling the vault away from the city, so this is the outskirts of the city.

think of it like grabbing a bank off the edge of the city, then calling the bank "the entire city" no he just pulled the bank off, the rest of the city was left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You need to realize one thing. WoW is at its worse state ever and it´s not all just on Shadowlands.

So complaining is important as that is the only feedback we give to Acti-blizzzard.

The current game is not World of Warcraft. Not even close.
    No it is not. LOL. The sub numbers are currently at the highest they have ever been. They are hitting or passed wotlk numbers. Anyone thinking the game is doing bad is just a delusional hater without and actual knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    No it is not. LOL. The sub numbers are currently at the highest they have ever been. They are hitting or passed wotlk numbers. Anyone thinking the game is doing bad is just a delusional hater without and actual knowledge.
    What? There is no way WoW has currently 12+ million active subs. They would have announced that proudly, it would have been a new milestone for the game and no company would pass on such an easy marketing move.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    As I've said before, they don't take advantage of the game world. If you exclude Battle of Dazar'Alor something like the last 14 raid tiers have either been a gloomy, dark, dank dungeon or an antiseptic series of rooms. They need to do more varied stuff in an MMO, like a raid on a snowcapped mountain, or in a jungle, or a sandy beach. More zones like that as well.
    No they do not. That is the dumbest fucking shit I have ever seem written on any forum of any game. Raids thematically are noy supposed yo be light hearted they are supposed yo be dark, grim and bloody, this isn't mylittlepony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    What? There is no way WoW has currently 12+ million active subs. They would have announced that proudly, it would have been a new milestone for the game and no company would pass on such an easy marketing move.
    What? They literally stated last quarter that their subs are higher than it has ever been. They just did not give exact numbers.

What? They literally stated last quarter that their subs are higher than it has ever been. They just did not give exact numbers.
    I'm pretty sure what they said was that subs and engagement were at the highest they've been in a decade, but the game is 17 years old at this point.
    Last edited by Stickiler; 2021-07-01 at 08:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks good but is boring af, rares not spawning fast enough, same with maw, where are the tormentors of thorgast?
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    It's okay. Not excellent but not bad either. I'm not sure why Blizzard is so fond of the more muted colour palettes these days for their zones. Korthia feels very similar to Macaree, some parts of Nazjatar, etc. I wish they'd give us another Timeless Isle, or some super high res version of Elwynn forest.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy was right though. Almost all the places you're listing are pretty dark and gloomy. Even the beautiful places like Suramar.

There's nothing wrong with bright and light-hearted. When most people imagine an MMORPG, they probably see a landscape before their eyes which looks a bit like a traditional forest, an old dirt road slithering into the horizon, perhaps a few snow capped mountains and so on. Blizzard has become quite poor at delivering that experience. We saw some of it during BfA but not nearly enough.
    Huh. Draenor had plenty of that, just as Legion, just as BfA... SL is an outlandish realm that is centered around death, it's pretty obvious big parts of it will be gloomy and dark. Imagine fighting Jailor's forces in a bright forest.

Not my thing. Maybe I was too tired yesterday, but it feels like I'm missing out on stuff that's scattered along the map. Never been a fan of Timeless Isle type content, get bored fast and don't have the patience to farm mounts or whatever it is we're supposed to be doing after we finish the 3 dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the southern part wont be active till campaign 3, which i think is in a couple weeks, it unlocks that area and adds stuff to it, also making it easier to get there.
    Yeah I know... Just wish I could game the system more by accessing it earlier :P Sadly I couldn't.
    The flightpath there is active tho, so you can get back to main base in korthia, you just can't fly back. But yeah, gaining that big boost to research tier is probably enough of a reward. Can camp the rare spawns to get the achis earlier perhaps as well.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    I'm pretty sure what they said was that subs and engagement were at the highest they've been in a decade, but the game is 17 years old at this point.
    This gets to show how easily companies fool the average person with words. As some think WoWs playerbase is higher than ever before. :/

It's pretty good but a little barebones. I'm sure we haven't unlocked all of it yet. Enjoy the rares and events popping up all the time. I also miss a proper "city hub" area for the zone, as I'm not a fan of massive wasteland zones like most of Nazjatar, Mechagon, Argus or the Broken Shore ended up being.

Oh yeah and too much crap to put in bags. Makes everything really really annoying. Maybe I'd have a better opinion about it if I didn't already have to carry:
    - potions, flasks, food, augement runes, oils, leather thing tp put on armour, drums; and all these stack only to 20 - what are you even gonna do on a raid night with 20 foods? or 20 augment runes?
    - gear that I could upgrade
    - different trinkets
    - pieces for my other specs
    - 4 items for covenent path of ascension
    - a bunch of teleport items and the cypher
    - a bunch of on use items like the pvp wrangler, buffer for torghast and so on
    - a bunch of items that passively allow me to see stuff around the map
    - a bunch of fishes and meat that keep dropping; they actually take less space like this than cooking them all
    - 2 types of cloth that keep dropping from stuff
    - a billion types of anima items every time I do some questing
    - and so on

I don't know, at this point, do they really have to make that much random crap to put in our inventories? I had to delete so many items yesterday, so many. What am I supposed to do - leave every item in the bank before I go questing?

The sub numbers are currently at the highest they have ever been.
    Where did you get this nonsense?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

After the intro quest and assault all there is to do (it seems) is running around trying to find chests that despawn in 10 seconds after someone clicked it for abysmal reputation gain and trying to kill/camp rares with no spawn protection.

Also the conduit upgrade system if there is no other way around it makes me want to vomit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Love it. It's always awesome to explore new zones.
    And remember this: People will always complain. Even if it's the greatest thing in the world.
    So don't get yourself bummed out because of comments from others, let yourself decide while trying it.
    i'd say complain or praise a content after just 1 day will be biased, u either going want to love it or hate it, will u actually love it on long term or not no idea
    I used to like only Zul'darak soundtrack pre-wrath release (it was released in audio prior to wrath launch), now it is my least fav from wrath while Howling Fjord is my most favorite music ever of everything, not just wow or gaming in general
    and sorry but i disagree with u i don't see that zone will be good on long term, i do agree it is always good to explore new zones however
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

It feels like even less rewarding version of timeless isle, the rewards feel too little to be motivating. The tokens being random slot was especially a big mistake. At least the maw is somewhat tolerable with mounts now.

I kind of like the atmosphere but I don't see how this zone will keep people hooked for 6+ months.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Lol they’re probably maybe half of Wrath numbers and that’s being generous, and most people that are subbed are probably playing BC.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Y
    The current game is not World of Warcraft. Not even close.
    So what game am I playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Imagine fighting Jailor's forces in a bright forest.
    Well now I can. Thanks, it was glorius!