Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    Literally ran down the Hill jumped around a bit and got the achievement " you explored korthia"

This is seriously 8 months of effort?
    You mean like how you got the achievement for "Explore Isle of Quel'Danas" literally the moment you took the portal from Shatt to Quel'Danas? You're complaining about getting an EXPLORE achievement so easily and quickly????

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    You mean like how you got the achievement for "Explore Isle of Quel'Danas" literally the moment you took the portal from Shatt to Quel'Danas? You're complaining about getting an EXPLORE achievement so easily and quickly????
    Never ceases to amaze me the constant falling back on TBC as a scape goat..

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    -invalidated-
    Any comment that says, "no one asked for this," is immediately invalid.

1. Customers don't know what they want. They only can know what they don't want.
    2. The thing you said no one asked for people did ask for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    it's more like calling out the argument as a strawman.

9.1 seems like the most “skippable” patch in a long time. I don’t feel like I’m missing much by not playing.

To me, 9.1 offers Korthia (lol), 6+ more months of Torghast, a chance to do the same 8 dungeons again in M+, and a raid where I get to “kill” a poorly written character I don’t care about. Pass :/

Quote Originally Posted by bitterwinter View Post
    I do agree that the zone is small but it can be argued that most patch zones haven’t exactly been large anyway. What matters imo is the content rather than the size of said zone.
    Island of Thunder and Vash'jr would be insulted to be called as small as Korthia

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    1. Customers don't know what they want. They only can know what they don't want.
    LOL "customers don't know what they want" that's why WoW has been at a steady decline for 11 years right? Because Blizzard making all the choices and ignoring the players is paying off in spades right? lol sit down kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Does that "falling back on TBC as a scapegoat" take away any facts of what I said? BTW you didn't just port into Korthia and get the achievement. By your own admission it took you 5 minutes to get it. Literally through the portal to Quel'Danas you get the achievement. No 5 minutes later. Literally once your character leaves the portal in Shatt you earn it....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    It literally is baiting because they know people are going to respond to it, lol.

It's in the same vein as, "If Zelda was a girl would he still be able to save the princess?"
    or, "Blizzard are dumb, why would they call Arthas' horse invincible when you can see it?"

Literally 15 years later and people still get riled up over it.
    That's really not what baiting is, especially considering that this is a case of people just not caring enough about a meme to remember it.

Hell, it's forgettable, especially because it's over a decade old.

So yeah, the joke is not exactly on the responders here ^^'
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I wish the dailies were only 5 minutes.
    the dailies are 100% 5 minutes of content unless youre a complete turd. its only 3 quests nothing is forcing you to grind rares and treasures

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    LOL "customers don't know what they want" that's why WoW has been at a steady decline for 11 years right? Because Blizzard making all the choices and ignoring the players is paying off in spades right? lol sit down kid.
    I think a more apt addition to the quote is "customers don't know what they want, but they'll know when they see it".
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    the dailies are 100% 5 minutes of content unless youre a complete turd. its only 3 quests nothing is forcing you to grind rares and treasures
    3 quests that usually cannot be done in 5 minutes.
    10-15, sure, that's reasonable.
    5?
    No. Let's not be hyperbolic. Not everyone runs until a group mowing down the 10-15 mobs you need to kill, nor can every class instantly tag them all.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 quests that usually cannot be done in 5 minutes.
    10-15, sure, that's reasonable.
    5?
    No. Let's not be hyperbolic. Not everyone runs until a group mowing down the 10-15 mobs you need to kill, nor can every class instantly tag them all.
    5 minutes is not hyperbolic its literal.

5 minutes is not hyperbolic its literal.
    It's hyperbolic.
    Today alone there's two dailies to kill about 25 mobs, but both are in different sections.
    Along with killing an elite.

5 minutes isn't going to be enough time for the average player as it would take a chunk of that just to move around, not even factoring in opposing faction tags.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's hyperbolic.
    Today alone there's two dailies to kill about 25 mobs, but both are in different sections.
    Along with killing an elite.

5 minutes isn't going to be enough time for the average player as it would take a chunk of that just to move around, not even factoring in opposing faction tags.
    today there is a quest to kill 8 mobs that takes maybe 2 minutes because they are all closely packed, then the other two quests which are a 45 second ride away are on top of each other and that quest has you collect 12 items at 100% drop rate and 1 item at what I can only assume is a 100% drop rate because I did it on multiple characters then a 45 sec ride back to the camp. It takes 5 minutes for most classes and players since the zone is still heavily populated. I don't thin you really understand how the word hyperbole works but super good try.

For clarification it would be hyperbole if I said there was only 30 seconds worth of daily content because its obviously not mean to be taken seriously. The fact that you're an idiot and most likely terrible at this game doesn't make my 5 minute comment untrue

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    As small as Quel'Danas? Nazjatar? Mechagon?
    It's definitely not Nazjatar sized. Mechagon and Quel'danas, yeah, but Nazjatar was huge.

Then again, size is no guarantee of quality, I liked Mechagon more than Nazjatar. Korthia is OK, it just 1) has way too many bag-clogging items and 2) visually isn't very interesting.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Korthia is not the only new zone content though.
    nevermind the fact we also have the raid, and the dungeon, we also have the reworked maw, with a lot of the zone changed, with tons of new events+assaults, the rift mechanic and also the whole new section of the maw in the top right that is actually decently sized.
    We have gotten all this and more in shorter content patch cycles in the past. They stated work from home wouldn't hurt content only delay. We got both the delay and the lack of content.

today there is a quest to kill 8 mobs that takes maybe 2 minutes because they are all closely packed, then the other two quests which are a 45 second ride away are on top of each other and that quest has you collect 12 items at 100% drop rate and 1 item at what I can only assume is a 100% drop rate because I did it on multiple characters then a 45 sec ride back to the camp. It takes 5 minutes for most classes and players since the zone is still heavily populated. I don't thin you really understand how the word hyperbole works but super good try.

For clarification it would be hyperbole if I said there was only 30 seconds worth of daily content because its obviously not mean to be taken seriously. The fact that you're an idiot and most likely terrible at this game doesn't make my 5 minute comment untrue
    I'm just kinda shocked that you literally said it took you 2 minutes to kill 8 mobs.
    A minute and a half in travel time (you excluded the travel to the first world quest also).

Which leaves you with a minute and a half to kill 12 mobs, and an elite.

Which you've already admitted isn't enough time to kill 8 mobs. So not know did your own math prove you can't do it in 5 minutes, but you also completely ignored the part where I already mentioned not everyone is on a shard with a huge amount of players. On my lock I can mop them up pretty fast because who cares about my skill when I can just corruption tag everything, but my paladin is far more often on a dead shard.

Also comparing how many horde are just tagging things as they spawn, adds time if you're Alliance too.

But I don't think theres much point in trying to elaborate if you're really trying to brag about your skill in doing world quests.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just kinda shocked that you literally said it took you 2 minutes to kill 8 mobs.
    A minute and a half in travel time (you excluded the travel to the first world quest also).

Which leaves you with a minute and a half to kill 12 mobs, and an elite.

Which you've already admitted isn't enough time to kill 8 mobs. So not know did your own math prove you can't do it in 5 minutes, but you also completely ignored the part where I already mentioned not everyone is on a shard with a huge amount of players. On my lock I can mop them up pretty fast because who cares about my skill when I can just corruption tag everything, but my paladin is far more often on a dead shard.

Also comparing how many horde are just tagging things as they spawn, adds time if you're Alliance too.

But I don't think theres much point in trying to elaborate if you're really trying to brag about your skill in doing world quests.
    no one here is bragging, and the first worldquest is a 7 second ride from the hub. every time you speak you show your ass. you're an absolute retard

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I actually like the smaller zone. it's big enough to explore while also being small enough so that you can get to rares before they die (usually) and the dailies don't take me more than 15 minutes on a bad day

Quote Originally Posted by bitterwinter View Post
    I do agree that the zone is small but it can be argued that most patch zones haven’t exactly been large anyway. What matters imo is the content rather than the size of said zone.
    Isle of Thunder was very big and so was Nazjatar. Korthia is the size of what, Timeless Isle / Mechagon or even smaller than that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Korthia is not the only new zone content though.
    nevermind the fact we also have the raid, and the dungeon, we also have the reworked maw, with a lot of the zone changed, with tons of new events+assaults, the rift mechanic and also the whole new section of the maw in the top right that is actually decently sized.
    Okay? So this is basically how the Maw should have been on Shadowlands launch and not 7 months later. Just because you turn the worst zone in WoW's history into a less bad zone it's not really something players expect after such a long drought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Its Not that it's small. It's that it's completely uninspired, boring and derivative. It's not a "city" it's a few trees and some monuments thrown around here and there. I can tell this was just slapped together from ready assets, and probably without any concept art, just filling the empty space to accommodate points of interest and NPCs
    This. That's why most assets in 9.1 are reused and almost nothing happens in a new environment. Most of the story takes even place in zones that have been part of the base Shadowlands launch.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again