Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nah, it's exactly what you should expect from Blizzard. Maybe your hopes were a bit high or maybe you just haven't realized how shallow this game actually is? Oh, I know: the raid will fix it! Fighting the same bosses over and over and over again for 6 months will undoubtedly make things better.

Quote Originally Posted by justandulas View Post
    Both ff14 and ESO both have been putting out more content than WoW during the pandemic and didn’t use it as an excuse other than a delay on the initial start for a few weeks. Everyone else adapted but blizzard
    That isnt true at all in terms of FF14.

Please do remember:
    1)Shadowbringers was released and had two major patches prior to the entire world shutting down from Covid.

2) There was a press release in April saying that 5.3 was being delayed by two months. It was originally slated in mid-June and came out early-mid August.

3) We know that content was cut and moved due to Covid -- see: the Dragonsong War Ultimate raid.

4) The end of Shadowbringers to Endwalker is the largest expansion drought in that games lifespan -- because development of EW was directly impacted by Covid-19 per the April press release. Its why the original 4 month wait is now a 6 month wait.

----

Even if these seem like nothing, there have been rumblings that content has been dropped or lessened in the later patches of Shadowbringers -- someone did make a chart that I will link here:

And even know we know the Ivalice plotline that clearly had a cliffhanger ending that would seem to continue in the future has been confirmed by the story's writer via Twitter that the story had concluded and the content was cancelled:

https://twitter.com/YasumiMatsuno/st...03169905373187

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone else adapted but blizzard
    Doom Eternal just announced they scrapped a feature and used complications from the pandemic as a reason. People that keep saying the pandemic has had little to no effect are just blinding themselves to reality. It has an impact regardless of you wanting to believe it or not. The only reason to deny it has an impact is to use that denial as a reason to hate on Blizzard. There are plenty of reasons to criticize Blizzard that there is no reason to invent things.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    and in tbc 4 raids there at start (afaik) had 13 bosses total, and in wrath we got 3 raids with 2 being one boss and one being already done before, so just tuned and tweaked a bit, and cata had 4 raids with 13 bosses like tbc...

EDIT: i forgot Kara in TBC, so yeah TBC had more raid content than SL in release, but vanila wotlk and cata definitely not
    SSC, and especially TK, could barely be counted as launch content in BC. TK wasn't functional at all and SSC had major bugs that only the most hardcore even bothered trying to work around (45 minute trash respawns on top of the bugs too). Raiders now would lose their minds if a raid was released like either of them.

As far as 9.1, Korthia feels way too small, but I've always liked larger zones even if there are areas with nothing to do. And the changes to Torghast are fine, but I like Torghast and wish there was a reason to do it more. They've already seemed to give up on Twisting Corridors.

10+ Year Old Account
    they must announce wow 2 now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Oh look another "we hate wow" circlejerk thread. Havent seen one of those in the last 5minutes.
    Oh man, I know right?! Almost as bad as the Fan-boy section where Blizz goes to get sucked off, after they do "something", "anything".

You took a wrong left and went through the wrong door, Bud.. If only there was a way to tell between the two, huh? Life must so hard for you to navigate. Here's an idea, LRN 2 READ.

How could you possibly think you have anything to say or judge when there is LITERALLY 10 other threads of the exact opposite of feelings? So yeah, thanks for coming over to the "Opposition" camp, just to spew crap.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Oh man, I know right?! Almost as bad as the Fan-boy section where Blizz goes to get sucked off, after they do "something", "anything".

You took a wrong left and went through the wrong door, Bud.. If only there was a way to tell between the two, huh? Life must so hard for you to navigate. Here's an idea, LRN 2 READ.

How could you possibly think you have anything to say or judge when there is LITERALLY 10 other threads of the exact opposite of feelings? So yeah, thanks for coming over to the "Opposition" camp, just to spew crap.
    Wowee, someones mad that they called out being in a circlejerk. Sad really.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, I know right?! Almost as bad as the Fan-boy section where Blizz goes to get sucked off, after they do "something", "anything". You took a wrong left and went through the wrong door, Bud.. If only there was a way to tell between the two, huh? Life must so hard for you to navigate. Here's an idea, LRN 2 READ. How could you possibly think you have anything to say or judge when there is LITERALLY 10 other threads of the exact opposite of feelings? So yeah, thanks for coming over to the "Opposition" camp, just to spew crap.
    Speaking of spewing crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Misery doesn't like being called out, I guess.
    I'm a crazy taco.

but you can catch up in as little as 2 hours! /sarcasm

you're completely right, and anyone who stepped away from SL would have to do such a large amount of work to catch up, fly, etc... that it isnt worth it for a lot of casual players.

This is why seasonal systems are bad for the game
    I really hate this patch, but everyone who hates about catch-ups at this point is just crying for the same of it.
    Renown catchup is insanely fast. You can bruteforce 1-40 in 1-2 days of playtime of you want to go really hardcore, but if you want to minimize actual playtime its still easily doable in 7 days. Gear is free up to 200 now, 220 takes a little bit and 235 requires a lot grinding but it's still acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone's in the wrong place, looking for a fight.

Here I am.

There is no reason to be in this thread, if you don't agree, unless of course you take the opposite stance and are just looking to argue.
    (But then you start arguing by showing how much of a fanboy you are. Meaning, you have nothing else except for "I LOVE BLIZZARD AND EVERYTHING THEY DO BECAUSE THEY'RE THEM!")

Drivel.
    Last edited by Violent; 2021-07-03 at 05:41 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Why should we give one single flying fuck what the developers want?
    Because that’s what ends up in the game as content, edgelord.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Both ff14 and ESO both have been putting out more content than WoW during the pandemic and didn’t use it as an excuse other than a delay on the initial start for a few weeks. Everyone else adapted but blizzard

Or, more likely, they are using the pandemic as a fall back to their incompetence. Blaming SL being a month late on its launch on Covid, ok that’s fair, but blaming a patch half a year later well into 2021? Nope that’s just incompetence being given an out and taking it.

Whatever is rotten at WoW hq has nothing to do with Covid, the disease that rots WoW comes from management
    FFxiv atleast has had just as long or longer delays then wow and flat out said COVID was the reason even half a year later from COVID’s start with then delaying there expan launch.

If incompetence and management rot is the only other option then ffxiv and most other company’s are just as Incompetent and rotten as blizzard.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Here I am.

There is no reason to be in this thread, if you don't agree, unless of course you take the opposite stance and are just looking to argue.
    (But then you start arguing by showing how much of a fanboy you are. Meaning, you have nothing else except for "I LOVE BLIZZARD AND EVERYTHING THEY DO BECAUSE THEY'RE THEM!")

Drivel.
    Brother, I hate to break to you but simply having an opinion that Blizzard isn't staffed by cartoonishly evil henchmen twirling their mustaches as they revel in people continuing to pay for a game the people paying for it hate doesn't make one a fanboy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You’re playing the wrong game if raids, dungeons and PvP don’t entice you. WoW is a very boring game when you play it solo and pug everything. Joining an active guild is the key to continuously enjoying WoW.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You’re playing the wrong game if raids, dungeons and PvP don’t entice you. WoW is a very boring game when you play it solo and pug everything. Joining an active guild is the key to continuously enjoying WoW.
    My wife and I don't do raids, dungeons, or PvP. And we are loving 9.1. Not sure how long it will last, but we have spent more time playing WOW both separately and together than we have in a long time.

I like the new Torghast. It's not the fanciest setup, but at least it's a build up your strengths and talents over time event. And 5 floors per run, with 1 of them just being the boss, means it is not too long per run.

Maybe I lowered my expectations of what WOW could be too much. But for now it is really hitting the spot.

Raiders can still raid, mythic plussers can still max out mythics, and PvP players and still PvP. And now people like my wife and I have something interesting and enjoyable to do as well.

10+ Year Old Account

Here I am.

Drivel.
    What are you even talking about lul. YOU are the one looking for a fight. YOU are one of those sheep bandwagon people hating on wow for the sake of hating on wow, because anyone that isnt hating on wow is clearly a blizzard fanboi whiteknight. You are literally projecting the things you do onto me in an pathetic attempt to ... prove something?
    Drivel fucking indeed, so pathetic geez.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2021-07-03 at 07:39 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Exactly. So where's the food? (outdoor content and everything else) We have a plate, but where's everything else?
    We have a dungeon and a new outdoor zone as well as other things that have been revamped. When has a major patch ever offered more than a raid, dungeon and a new zone?

There is no reason to be in this thread, if you don't agree
    right on spot, people here dont want discusion but echo chamber

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    We have a dungeon and a new outdoor zone as well as other things that have been revamped. When has a major patch ever offered more than a raid, dungeon and a new zone?
    The thing that gets me is that the patch isn't even a week old. I think some people were just waiting for the patch to be released so they could start complaining .. regardless of patch content.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    The thing that gets me is that the patch isn't even a week old. I think some people were just waiting for the patch to be released so they could start complaining .. regardless of patch content.
    Oh I fully agree. If people have legit reasons for not liking something I think that's perfectly fine but you see people make weird statements about retail and diving into classic when their statement is more valid about classic than retail in some cases.