Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Imagine criticizing the state the game is at and people calling you a hater just because you dont like it.

9.1 was probably OK and I'm sure 9.2 will be out faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    9.1 was probably OK and I'm sure 9.2 will be out faster.
    IF 9.2 takes as long to come out as 9.1 did, do you think we'd see a 9.3? I personally doubt it and would say 9.3 depends on 9.2 arriving before the holidays this year. if it isn't out til after the new year, you can kiss 9.3 goodbye prolly

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    >Why play game unless you want to play the game lol?
    You did play the game. You finished the story and beat the BBEG. Its over at that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    wwell to be fair you should be doing it on normal as lfr is usualy harder to comlete
    True /tenchar

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Imagine criticizing the state the game is at and people calling you a hater just because you dont like it.
    It's all they have left.

Discussions/threads that start with "am I the only one", should be added to the list of garbage threads that should be banned, like "I quit, what class should I play, and should I sub/unsub", threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    You did play the game. You finished the story and beat the BBEG. Its over at that point.
    That's like saying you beat the game after killing Zalazane in Durotar.

That's like saying you beat the game after killing Zalazane in Durotar.
    What makes you think that its the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    What makes you think that its the same?
    Because if you ignore everything that comes after in the game after you kill a dude it doesn't matter what you make that dude.

No. Practically everyone agrees. This post is one of a million others.

Because if you ignore everything that comes after in the game after you kill a dude it doesn't matter what you make that dude.
    But there comes nothing after beating the last boss of the current raid. Its literally game over story wise till the next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    What bores you may be someone else's greatest thing ever. To answer your question: No, you're not the only one. When people make threads asking "Am I the only one...." they never are. I don't even know why it's a question.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out OP was right all along.

To all the guys who blamed me (the OP) just because I was complaining about something I hadn't played yet: turns out I wasn't in the wrong, was I?