Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    It is relevant. Because most alliance leaders are total badasses who solo entire armies. The Horde has nothing to counter those. We need better leadership to match up with the alliance power houses.
    How are any of these people save Sylvie (retroactively) and Elisandre sufficient?

Just take up some facts for the start. The current horde leadership is utter trash. So I had some thoughts and went some ways to make the Horde leadership viable again compared to the idiots who are currently running the show. I will make one for each race so that all races are covered with a new Character who can actually stand its ground against the super hero demigods from the alliance.

Alright. With that being clear, let’s start:

Orcs: All the old Chieftains
    Trolls: Jindo the Breaker
    Tauren: Magatha Grimtotem.
    Blood elves: Kael’thas
    Goblins: Gallywix
    Undead: Sylvanas
    Pandaren: Chen Stormstout
    Nightborne: Grand Magistrix Elisande
    Zandalari: Rastakhan
    Maghar: the AU warlords
    Highmountain Tauren: Underking Dragrul

with that out of the way the Horde will finally have leaders who are not just a bunch of nobodies and mere mortals with no powers to do anything against a possible alliance attack. A true cast of leadership i can be proud of instead of the alliance loving push overs we have now.
    What a merry medley of losers you have composed here.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    And I will get what I want eventually. A new Horde who stops at nothing to destroy the Alliance.
    dude... nobody from Blizzard is ever going to listen to your ideas. primarily because everyone on your list is either evil or dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    How are any of these people save Sylvie (retroactively) and Elisandre sufficient?
    Kael'thas is a mage on par with talent to Jaina. Jindo dominated Hakkar. Magatha is a powerful shaman etc. They all have their right to stand on that list because they are just that cool-

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Kael'thas is a mage on par with talent to Jaina. Jindo dominated Hakkar. Magatha is a powerful shaman etc. They all have their right to stand on that list because they are just that cool-
    Kael'thas and Jindo are dead. Magatha is powerful but the Tauren will never follow her, because of what she did to Cairne and the fact that she is bad.

Yes, she has a lovely pair of attitudes.
    Kinda crazy how your brain literally cannot fathom that anyone could possibly like Sylvanas personality. So you instead have to assume every single person that likes her only likes her because of her attractiveness, and if they say otherwise, they are lying.

Magatha is an adequately capable Shaman with little to put her on par with the likes of Jaina. She could have killed Cairne herself if that were the case. Jin’Do was killed by five people. Kael’Thas never even came close to Jaina in terms of achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Kinda crazy how your brain literally cannot fathom that anyone could possibly like Sylvanas personality. So you instead have to assume every single person that likes her only likes her because of her attractiveness, and if they say otherwise, they are lying.
    I’m not accusing you, but you surely know that’s why most people seem to like her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Magatha is misunderstood. None of them are villains. Seems like alliance fans have problems with Horde being ruled by strong independent people.
    i'm horde to death fan and i still want to kill half of that list and torture the other half
    wtf is that list?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

How are all these guys supposed to be lead Horde if most of them are hostile/bosses/dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Queendom View Post
    How are all these guys supposed to be lead Horde if most of them are hostile/bosses/dead?
    Dead people can be brought back.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    i'm horde to death fan and i still want to kill half of that list and torture the other half
    wtf is that list?
    It is the perfect Horde leaderhsip.

- - - Updated - - -

Magatha is an adequately capable Shaman with little to put her on par with the likes of Jaina. She could have killed Cairne herself if that were the case. Jin’Do was killed by five people. Kael’Thas never even came close to Jaina in terms of achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not accusing you, but you surely know that’s why most people seem to like her.
    Baine and Thrall and Mayla are not the strongest fighters. That award goes to the likes of Muradrin, Danath and Turalyon. Horde truly has nothing left after bfa. Just a bunch of losers without waters to hold against the Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Kael'thas and Jindo are dead. Magatha is powerful but the Tauren will never follow her, because of what she did to Cairne and the fact that she is bad.
    Grimtotem can rule by using force. Turning the Tauren more warlike and drawn to battle is exactly what that race needs.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Name a good character who has died and been resurrected. There are very few people who can bring people back from the dead and they wouldn’t do it for no reason.

The only ones who have been able to do that are the Valkyr; why would they do that just to help out the Horde? They hold no allegiance to the Horde

With great difficulty and under extremely rare circumstances.

It is the perfect Horde leaderhsip.
    Support that claim.

Baine and Thrall and Mayla are not the strongest fighters. That award goes to the likes of Muradrin, Danath and Turalyon. Horde truly has nothing left after bfa. Just a bunch of losers without waters to hold against the Alliance.
    Inadequate response. These people don't suffice, either, as I have just pointed out.

Grimtotem can rule by using force. Turning the Tauren more warlike and drawn to battle is exactly what that race needs.
    Naïve and insufficient. Ruling through coercion is a fragile means. The Grimtotem are also outnumbered considerably. They would be liberated pretty quickly. They would probably rather join the Alliance than let Magatha rule. Finally, that's also oversimplification to a fallacious degree.

Got a couple minutes to spare before going to sleep. Let's go.

Dead since the second war, with the most recent dying in W3. Unless you want to count Thrall, which should be the Frostwolf chieftain.
    Dead.-
    Went missing after not keeping her word about the Doomstone.
    Currently undergoing internship with the Venthyr and thus unavailable.
    Went missing after BfA.
    Currently busy undergoing her third or fourth overexposed character assassination.
    Neutral as all hells, and even if, there should be a momentous change for any Pandaren to come into the Horde fold without an apologize being issued properly.
    Dead.
    Dead.
    All dead, and by the players' hand no less.
    Dead and its most prized possession removed to secure Horde territory.

with that out of the way the Horde will finally have leaders who are not just a bunch of nobodies and mere mortals with no powers to do anything against a possible alliance attack. A true cast of leadership i can be proud of instead of the alliance loving push overs we have now.
    While I can see where you're coming from, this list is - for lack of a better term - full of shit.

You want to bring more powerful characters into the fold? Do so, but use good lore characters. Currently there's no way Jaina and Malfurion can have an equal figure Horde side, but let's just try and make this whole thing work.

Orcs - Garona.
    With Sylvanas gone and the Orcs in dire straits, Garona is a famed name who fought for the Horde and has a clear cut idea of what the Horde should not be.
    This would still give Orcs their combat edge but would turn their upper operations into something more scheming, a finesse the race could use to carve another identity going forward.

Trolls - Rokhan
    Rokhan is a great character, and can work alongside Garona from the shadows.

Taurens - Hamuul Runetotem
    While keeping ties with the Cenarion Circle, Hamuul should very well find time to get back to Thunder Bluff and rebuild the spirit of his people.
    Baine should take a secondary role and some other Tauren characters should be built up. There's a dire need of some more Taurens in the cast as Baine is basically hogging the spotlight but his character is basically broken beyond repair.

Blood Elves - Lor'themar Theron
    Lor'themar is amazing, and if you think he's an Alliance lackey you're ignoring his history. Ruthless, smart, good fighter and even better politician. He could be the next Warchief if the role wasn't so cursed.

Goblins - Gazlowe
    The Goblin leadership already switched and Gazlowe is the de facto boss. He built Orgrimmar and supposedly scavenged Blackfuse's tech, and has the trust of his peers, however shaky a Goblin's trust can sound.

Forsaken - Lillian Voss
    Strong enough to meet your criteria, Voss' arc would need to go into her shyness and need to learn how to rule the ragtag that's the Forsaken who now share her previous confusion about the future. Belmont could be her counselor as the Deathstalker has great experience but has no vision for the future, complimenting each other as the race gets some much needed restauration.

Pandaren - Taran Zhu
    Steps up so that no further bullshit is replicated in the future. Squares the Pandarens up, sets the Horde straight in regards to how to properly treat a Pandaren and after a year or so gets the fuck out as his job is done. From there, Ji resumes his duties.

Nightborne - Thalissra
    Thalissra, without the Nightwell, is supposedly as strong as Elisande. With Oculeth and Valtrois, the Nightborne triumvirate is a magic powerhouse to be reckoned with.

Mag'hars - Gey'arah
    With Garona leading the Orcs, Gey'arah stays as leader of the Mag'har. Her warmongering instincs mitigated by Garona's cunning. The Mag'hars overtake as the main infantry force, with the green Orcs taking to the shadows and the brown Orcs becoming the muscle of the Horde.

Highmountain Taurens - the Highmountain council
    Mayla is fine, really, and the council a great concept. No need to touch them as their role is a pretty specific one.

Vulperas - Med'an
    Bring the boy into the fold, let him lead the Vulperas who are outcasts as fuck and let the power level go wild because fuck it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just take up some facts for the start. The current horde leadership is utter trash. So I had some thoughts and went some ways to make the Horde leadership viable again compared to the idiots who are currently running the show. I will make one for each race so that all races are covered with a new Character who can actually stand its ground against the super hero demigods from the alliance.

Are you kidding me? This is the worst Horde Leadership idea ever. Worse than Sylvanas. Only TWO of those stand for ANYTHING remotely like the Horde, Chen Stormstout and Rastakhan. Literally every other one stands for exactly what the Horde stands against. The Horde is not evil. The old chieftans, magatha, kael'thas, gallywix, sylvanas, elisande, the warlods, and the underking are all unrepentantly evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackstraw View Post

Dead since the second war, with the most recent dying in W3. Unless you want to count Thrall, which should be the Frostwolf chieftain.

Dead.-

Went missing after BfA.

Currently busy undergoing her third or fourth overexposed character assassination.

Neutral as all hells, and even if, there should be a momentous change for any Pandaren to come into the Horde fold without an apologize being issued properly.

Dead.

Dead.

While I can see where you're coming from, this list is - for lack of a better term - full of shit.

You want to bring more powerful characters into the fold? Do so, but use good lore characters. Currently there's no way Jaina and Malfurion can have an equal figure Horde side, but let's just try and make this whole thing work.

Orcs - Garona.
    With Sylvanas gone and the Orcs in dire straits, Garona is a famed name who fought for the Horde and has a clear cut idea of what the Horde should not be.
    This would still give Orcs their combat edge but would turn their upper operations into something more scheming, a finesse the race could use to carve another identity going forward.

Trolls - Rokhan

While keeping ties with the Cenarion Circle, Hamuul should very well find time to get back to Thunder Bluff and rebuild the spirit of his people.
    Baine should take a secondary role and some other Tauren characters should be built up. There's a dire need of some more Taurens in the cast as Baine is basically hogging the spotlight but his character is basically broken beyond repair.

Lor'themar is amazing, and if you think he's an Alliance lackey you're ignoring his history. Ruthless, smart, good fighter and even better politician. He could be the next Warchief if the role wasn't so cursed.

Goblins - Gazlowe
    The Goblin leadership already switched and Gazlowe is the de facto boss. He built Orgrimmar and supposedly scavenged Blackfuse's tech, and has the trust of his peers, however shaky a Goblin's trust can sound.

Forsaken - Lillian Voss
    Strong enough to meet your criteria, Voss' arc would need to go into her shyness and need to learn how to rule the ragtag that's the Forsaken who now share her previous confusion about the future. Belmont could be her counselor as the Deathstalker has great experience but has no vision for the future, complimenting each other as the race gets some much needed restauration.

Pandaren - Taran Zhu
    Steps up so that no further bullshit is replicated in the future. Squares the Pandarens up, sets the Horde straight in regards to how to properly treat a Pandaren and after a year or so gets the fuck out as his job is done. From there, Ji resumes his duties.

Nightborne - Thalissra
    Thalissra, without the Nightwell, is supposedly as strong as Elisande. With Oculeth and Valtrois, the Nightborne triumvirate is a magic powerhouse to be reckoned with.

Mag'hars - Gey'arah
    With Garona leading the Orcs, Gey'arah stays as leader of the Mag'har. Her warmongering instincs mitigated by Garona's cunning. The Mag'hars overtake as the main infantry force, with the green Orcs taking to the shadows and the brown Orcs becoming the muscle of the Horde.

Mayla is fine, really, and the council a great concept. No need to touch them as their role is a pretty specific one.

Vulperas - Med'an
    Bring the boy into the fold, let him lead the Vulperas who are outcasts as fuck and let the power level go wild because fuck it.
    This i like, though honestly Med'an comes out if the left field.

I like Garona especially, as horde leadership is somewhat light on the rogueish characters now that Sylvanas is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    This i like, though honestly Med'an comes out if the left field.

I like Garona especially, as horde leadership is somewhat light on the rogueish characters now that Sylvanas is gone.
    Med'an is there for comedic value mostly. Certain things are too much regardless, one Jaina is enough.

dude
    as soon as you close door behind
    they will blow up place

they are all ruthless dictators and barely care for their people
    rastamon is dead for good
    chen is just a traveler and in no position to be a leader or at least a diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyoss View Post
    Are you kidding me? This is the worst Horde Leadership idea ever. Worse than Sylvanas. Only TWO of those stand for ANYTHING remotely like the Horde, Chen Stormstout and Rastakhan. Literally every other one stands for exactly what the Horde stands against. The Horde is not evil. The old chieftans, magatha, kael'thas, gallywix, sylvanas, elisande, the warlods, and the underking are all unrepentantly evil.
    This list is perfect. The Horde will rise to greatness again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    dude
    as soon as you close door behind
    they will blow up place

they are all ruthless dictators and barely care for their people
    rastamon is dead for good
    chen is just a traveler and in no position to be a leader or at least a diplomat
    No. These leaders are the best. Nothing can match their coolness.

- - - Updated - - -

Dead.-

Went missing after BfA.

Dead.

Dead.

Orcs - Garona.

Trolls - Rokhan

Goblins - Gazlowe

Forsaken - Lillian Voss

Pandaren - Taran Zhu

Nightborne - Thalissra

Mag'hars - Gey'arah

Vulperas - Med'an
    No. To hell with the council. They are better off killed before they can send love letters to the alliance.
    Rokhan sucks he was also worfed by Telaamon.
    Gazlowe sucks
    Thrall sucks
    Baine sucks
    Voss sucks.
    all the current council members suck. They need to die asap.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeyoss View Post
    I have no problem with being evil. I play Sith in Swtor after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Name a good character who has died and been resurrected. There are very few people who can bring people back from the dead and they wouldn’t do it for no reason.

The only ones who have been able to do that are the Valkyr; why would they do that just to help out the Horde? They hold no allegiance to the Horde
    Vol'jin will come back just like the winter queen promised him.
    Last edited by Grazrug; 2021-07-04 at 11:17 AM.

Med'an is there for comedic value mostly. Certain things are too much regardless, one Jaina is enough.
    >One Jaina is enough
    Well, that depends on the genre

It's almost as though I'm supposed to care about the other races of the Horde that aren't Blood Elves, Nightborne and Orcs.

Undead can remain leaderless for all I care. In fact, they could be erased and replaced by Ogres and I'd probably cheer.