Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Sanctum of Domination ending [speculation]

my opinion

-The tomb opens (like argus)
    -Jailer evil speech
    -Sylvanas sad face (turn into smoke and run away)
    -Sanctuary of the Arbiter destroyed
    -Jaina teleports us to korthia (like Khadgar in 7.2)

as a result we have

-new location is open and no one cares about it
    -typical villain "this place will be your tomb"
    -no answers for sylvanas

When is the ending cinematic revealed? This week when the raid opens? I need to know when to buy popcorns.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    When is the ending cinematic revealed? This week when the raid opens? I need to know when to buy popcorns.
    Next week, Tuesday

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Cinematics are revealed once unlocked.

Meaning, we have to wait till a guild offs Sylvanas on Tuesday.

Formerly known as Arafal

Sylvanas will defeat the players and gets her Kerrigan story. Can't wait to see all her haters seeth in agony. Gonna be fun to watch.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2021-07-04 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

The Blue Man collects the fifth plot device and assumes his true form which doesn't give him any more personality but does give him a better visual design. He also takes over some part of Oribos that won't necessitate Blizzard move us to a much better capital city despite how Tazavesh is already kitted out to serve that purpose. He kicks Sylvanas down a hole while she's mid-quip and in the follow-up Chapter of the patch campaigns we pick her up for the inevitable redemption/team-up in the 9.2 wrap-up of this expansion.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Seems to fit with my prediction.
    Jailer succeeds, Sylvanas expect hiim to do that one thing that she thought he will do, but nuh uh - he says his line: "Every soul has his purpose, you have fullfilled yours"
    and leaves (with Anduin) her to die - she realizes that she was a pawn all the time and plans revenge on the Jailer and saves also Anduin later.

Then there is also this "other soul part" thing going on that was foreshadowed for Sylvanas

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Sylvanas will defeat the players and gets her Kerrigan story. Can't wait to see all her haters seeth in agony. Gonna be fun to watch.

Infracted.
    Yeah, Sylvanas is more akin to Darth Vader than Kerrigan tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The Blue Man collects the fifth plot device and assumes his true form which doesn't give him any more personality but does give him a better visual design. He also takes over some part of Oribos that won't necessitate Blizzard move us to a much better capital city despite how Tazavesh is already kitted out to serve that purpose. He kicks Sylvanas down a hole while she's mid-quip and in the follow-up Chapter of the patch campaigns we pick her up for the inevitable redemption/team-up in the 9.2 wrap-up of this expansion.
    Pretty spot on, but I also expect Blanduin to be involved in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Honestly if Sylvanas just dies instead of getting her inevitable redemption arc this seems like the most ideal scenario at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Pretty spot on, but I also expect Blanduin to be involved in some way.
    He's likely to be the one kicking Sylvanas down the hole because the height difference between her and the Blue Man is ridiculous and makes all their interactions look like a kid playing with his action figures. Anduin is more sensibly proportioned and so better suited to the task.

@Skirdus

Chance is supremely low for her to get Gul'dan'd, though I'm fairly sure that was in the cards back when Afrasiabi was still story lead on this expansion. I'd be legitimately in shock if they had the balls. Also they should've bit the bullet and moved the capital city. Nobody likes Oribos and it also ups the stakes in some kind of tangible way. While we're on the subject the Legion should've destroyed Dalaran too.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2021-07-04 at 04:59 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We will learn that jailer is collecting all the anima and shiet to ressurect his dead puppy instantly turning him into likeable and relateable villain.

He's likely to be the one kicking Sylvanas down the hole because the height difference between her and the Blue Man is ridiculous and makes all their interactions look like a kid playing with his action figures. Anduin is more sensibly proportioned and so better suited to the task.
    A fair point (although the Jailer yeeting Baine did happen). I was thinking more along the lines of him playing a pivotal role in her subsequent lol-redemption (like her aiming to free Blanduin from the Jailer's grasp because she grew to care for him and his holy bones), then again both can be true at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

what a productive thread

/s
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    We will learn that jailer is collecting all the anima and shiet to ressurect his dead puppy instantly turning him into likeable and relateable villain.
    Reminder, even guys like Sargeras love their puppers.

Chance is supremely low for her to get Gul'dan'd, though I'm fairly sure that was in the cards back when Afrasiabi was still story lead on this expansion. I'd be legitimately in shock if they had the balls. Also they should've bit the bullet and moved the capital city. Nobody likes Oribos and it also ups the stakes in some kind of tangible way. While we're on the subject the Legion should've destroyed Dalaran too.
    Best thing ever happened is that they fired this disgusting peace of human garbage. Like Afrasiabi is literally responsible for MoP 2.0 and Garrosh 2.0 . Fuck this guy

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    what a productive thread

/s
    More productive than all of your threads. Get lost

based on the interview, and the ardenwelde Cinematic, Sylvannas is going to ask the jailer about Nathanos, or somethign regarding him happens. Sylvannas goes banshee rage mode and charges the jailer before joining us

Or i can see the jailer is about to win and Sylvannas turns to him "Help me or ill fall" and the jailer just turns to her "That is the fate of all pawns" before he leaves through a portal leaving her to her fate.

Or we are gonna have the Rubbish about her soul being "Split" in two and we make her "whole" last min to turn her from banshee to Ranger general.

The cinematic will include:

- Anduinn breaking from the Jailer's mind control because there are so many of his friends around. Power of friendship! He will feel terrible about what he's done and everyone will be comforting him and ensuring it wasn't his fault

- Sylvanas, wounded, calls to the Jailer for help, but he already has what he needed and she's obsolete to him now. He leaves to who the fuck knows where. Tyrande appears, wants to finish off Sylvanas, Anduinn steps in and says she'll be "judged" on Azeroth 5.4 Garrosh style.

- the Arbiter dies (or, I guess, ceases to exist). Attendants in shambles, everyone shocked seeing that useless piece of crap fade away. Then Anduinn, with his great wisdom, proposed the greatest solution: It's not up to one being to decide about the fate of our souls! Instead, the covenants' duty will be to suggest where the soul should go, similar to how we chose our covenant, and the final decision will belong to the soul. Sylvanas will weep, her final goal achieved.

- Tyrande goes mad. Fucking pissed. And then through her Elune manifests - she ends up being extremely less hype than we thought her to be. Of course she knows what is the Jailer's plan and she was involved in fighting him off for a long time now - of course in secret, because why not.

- Elune tells us where the Jailer is headed and that preparations must be made.

- the cinematic will end up with dramatic "... or the entire universe is lost."

Oh look the same tired description of the Jailer that proves you haven't been playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Oh look the same tired description of the Jailer that proves you haven't been playing.
    because that's what the jailer is. A boring, characterless Villain.
    What I'm gonna say now, is 100% legit and so true. The OG Deadmine Villain, was 100x a better and more interesting Villain than this loser that came out of nowhere