Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Happy 4th of july

Americans are just spicy British though

Love,
    one from one of Britain's many historical enemies
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey thank you

I thought everyone had a 4th of July.
    "Independence Day" however...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I thought everyone had a 4th of July.
    "Independence Day" however...
    Everybody but the British

10+ Year Old Account
    image was to big, sry about that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Everybody but the British
    thats cause everyone's is FROM British rule, or a victory that prevented their takeover
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    image was to big, sry about that

- - - Updated - - -

thats cause everyone's is FROM British rule, or a victory that prevented their takeover
    Yes, that is the joke

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing people flip a shit over Independence day on social media was the highlight of my weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Seeing people flip a shit over Independence day on social media was the highlight of my weekend.
    r/thathappened
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

This is why nobody likes you.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is why nobody likes you.
    People like me, they just aren't insufferable people like yourself

People like me, they just aren't insufferable people like yourself
    They don't like you, they like the fake persona you do when there's a danger of people punching you in the face for being actually you.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I just think of:

What, to the American slave, is your 4th of July? I answer; a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sound of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciation of tyrants brass fronted impudence; your shout of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanks-givings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy -- a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of the United States, at this very hour.
    I don't get July 4th. It makes as much sense as a Columbus celebration.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    They don't like you, they like the fake persona you do when there's a danger of people punching you in the face for being actually you.
    If I was worried about people punching me in the face for speaking my mind instead of being a narrow minded idiot, I'd probably not have gotten as far in life as I have. Life comes at you fast, and it's gonna kick you in the ass eventually because guess what? In the real world, as in people outside of your little self constructed bubble, don't think the way you do, and have a much broader perspective on all things. You'll figure it out eventually, but not until your balls drop first and you learn to man up.

If I was worried about people punching me in the face for speaking my mind instead of being a narrow minded idiot, I'd probably not have gotten as far in life as I have. Life comes at you fast, and it's gonna kick you in the ass eventually because guess what? In the real world, as in people outside of your little self constructed bubble, don't think the way you do, and have a much broader perspective on all things. You'll figure it out eventually, but not until your balls drop first and you learn to man up.
    Cute. Fake, but cute. I like how you pick the persona you happen to think is most badass and then go with it. This isn't you, but that's ok. Typical American bullshit, act like you don't care about anyone else's opinion, fuck 'em all, you're king of the world, but then you turn around and whine why everyone hates you. This is why, btw. Lack of consideration and ENORMOUS arrogance. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I just think of:

I mean, having a national holiday is a nice thing. You get a day off and stuff. In the US you get to do fireworks, which is always great for the kids (small and big). Might as well take the 4th of July, it seems historically appropriate to celebrate the day the US told the British to fuck off.

I just think of:

Christ. Someone says happy 4th and you start again. Did you ever consider you might be happier moving to Liberia? It was literally made for people like you. They speak English and the mean oppressors of European decent aren't there. Give it some thought, you wouldn't be missed and you might be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Christ. Someone says happy 4th and you start again. Did you ever consider you might be happier moving to Liberia? It was literally made for people like you. They speak English and the mean oppressors of European decent aren't there. Give it some thought, you wouldn't be missed and you might be happier.
    Lol so you’re upset because I add historical context? Sounds like privilege rage.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just think of:

shocker an absolutely ignorant statement from you
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Cute. Fake, but cute. I like how you pick the persona you happen to think is most badass and then go with it. This isn't you, but that's ok. Typical American bullshit, act like you don't care about anyone else's opinion, fuck 'em all, you're king of the world, but then you turn around and whine why everyone hates you. This is why, btw. Lack of consideration and ENORMOUS arrogance. :P

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, having a national holiday is a nice thing. You get a day off and stuff. In the US you get to do fireworks, which is always great for the kids (small and big). Might as well take the 4th of July, it seems historically appropriate to celebrate the day the US told the British to fuck off.
    Depends…it’s like saying to native Americans to just accept the day off for Columbus Day and don’t note history.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    shocker an absolutely ignorant statement from you
    Explain with words how…