Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selah View Post
    What an absolutely stupid cinematic. I don't even care about Sylvanas, we all knew that was coming. My question is, where the hell is Zovaal going? Why should we care? What in the world is Blizzard thinking?
    wait for another 7-8 months to learn about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    I'm sorry is the implication here slyvanas legitimately thought he wasn't going to immediately try and take over reality? I thought she was a galaxy brain 5head omega strategist we just couldn't understand?
    Turns out she's just a goddamned idiot.
    The way this plot rolls out is that Sylvanas indeed fully trusts an incredibly evil looking and sounding dude who has spent an eternity torturing souls for funsies and conspired to make the dead of an entire reality his slaves and playthings to actually be a good guy, and only wakes up to his nature when he somehow gets an even more lolevil character design and wishes to hurt the people she was fighting 30 seconds ago.

So yes, in short, she's canonically the greatest moron in the WC universe. Nothing else makes sense.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltysquidoon View Post
    I'm sorry is the implication here slyvanas legitimately thought he wasn't going to immediately try and take over reality? I thought she was a galaxy brain 5head omega strategist we just couldn't understand?
    Turns out she's just a goddamned idiot.
    It's called bad writing, Blizzard is now trying to turn her into the victim and a hero. Kind of like illidan reused content

In this moment, I am euphoric.

What an absolutely stupid cinematic. I don't even care about Sylvanas, we all knew that was coming. My question is, where the hell is Zovaal going? Why should we care? What in the world is Blizzard thinking?
    Now that he's got the...... uhm..... eh.... he's going to do the thing to the........... uhm....

At least he's not bald anymore.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

I'm at a loss for words. I really am.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    honestly tho, they SOMEHOW managed to make him look even more generic and boring

he looks like a cheap arthas cosplay, only not half as iconic or memorable
    He looks like the hundreds of Maw mooks in Torghast we've been killing for months now.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    wait for another 7-8 months to learn about that.
    I'll long be lost in another game. So absolutely frustrating.

"I will never "serve""

Ummmm bitch you've been serving him the whole time??? yikes.

wow, it's even worse than I expected, bravo Danuser, you and your writing team just keep one upping yourself on how bad you can make the story.

so ya, sylvanus is getting her stupid redemption cause Danuser thinks his waifu deserves one, even after committing a genocide and all the other evil stuff she's done.

she might get some trial, but all the characters will just hand-wave away her actions cause she's now suddenly fighting for the good guys.

also wtf is that logic and change of heart? suddenly she's asking "I will never serve"?

jesus this writing is beyond garbage -_-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evGkiiUac2M

aiiight, its out.
    and its 100% what literally everyone predicted.
    nothing surprising, nothing unexpected.
    I'm just laughing at this point.

Was expecting something dumb, and I was not disappointed. Danuser has reached a whole new bedrock of hack - and will keep digging, I'm sure. LOL. How can you even be mad at this schlock?

I love the part were he says (I had to use cc, because they have so many annoying effects on the voice) "All shall serve" - and then the last thing before leaving is to...set them free. Because that totally works, right? So bad. But I'm sure he's got it all ready in the new chapter to have his waifu pinky swear to not try and kill the whole planet to help another [literal who?] bad guy again and all will be forgiven and they'll all have tea with Jaina.

Man, I've never seen anything so badly Danuser'ed before. I'll check back in on all things WoW in a couple months to see how much more incompetent Danuser can be - I know my boy can reach epic new lows!

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    "I will never "serve""

Ummmm bitch you've been serving him the whole time??? yikes.
    This was a real joker moment for me. I guess that's just where she draws the line. Girlboss energy.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    In this moment, I am euphoric.

Now that he's got the...... uhm..... eh.... he's going to do the thing to the........... uhm....

He's going to "unmake reality" or whatever stupid shit. You know what that reminds me of? FF14... OH SHIT, THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING!

Zovaal is going to "unmake reality" and it's going to lead us to the launch of a new WoW MMO... right? Right?

The only fucking redeeming quality of the Jailer was his design, to me. I am honestly speechless.
    Why did he turn into the Tarragrue.

Also, the bloody Anduin medal. Why.
    I hoped for Nathanos' soul to be shattered then and there, and here we are feeding high elves fan with material for a full year of speculations. As if the situation wasn't dire enough.

Do we know what happens after this scene in the raid? I suppose the characters involved have some kind of dialogue.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

This was a real joker moment for me. I guess that's just where she draws the line. Girlboss energy.
    The problem is, she fell for his "I'm chained up, I was the victim myself," mentality and presumably her damaged soul is the reason she's super moody all the time and believed ends justifies the means.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evGkiiUac2M
    and its 100% what literally everyone predicted.
    How many predicted that the Jailer would punish Sylvanas by restoring her soul?

You know at the end of this I feel the most sorry for the people simping for her since BFA. They basically reached 'trust in the plan' levels of self-delusion that Danuser could pull something off and in the end, she didn't even have a plan to betray the jailer (which was the most obvious choice) she was just triggered and jobbed.

How the fuck do people who get paid money to write stories craft a story where even your waifu looks like an absolute tool?
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post

He looks like the hundreds of Maw mooks in Torghast we've been killing for months now.
    precisely lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I'm just laughing at this point.

Was expecting something dumb, and I was not disappointed. Danuser has reached a whole new bedrock of hack - and will keep digging, I'm sure. LOL. How can you even be mad at this schlock?

I love the part were he says (I had to use cc, because they have so many annoying effects on the voice) "All shall serve" - and then the last thing before leaving is to...set them free. Because that totally works, right? So bad. But I'm sure he's got it all ready in the new chapter to have his waifu pinky swear to not try and kill the whole planet to help another [literal who?] bad guy again and all will be forgiven and they'll all have tea with Jaina.

Man, I've never seen anything so badly Danuser'ed before. I'll check back in on all things WoW in a couple months to see how much more incompetent Danuser can be - I know my boy can reach epic new lows!
    in danuser we trust.
    he shall reach levels of bad writing never thought possible before.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    We don't know that, but what we do know is she does get her soul restored. This might be the explanation on why some undead get really angry and some feel more joy than others. Their souls are whole and others have damaged souls.
    Well I guess you can explain why Sira and Dalarin. But for Sylvanas it is useless.

So Sylvanas from Cata until now was not Sylvanas. It's too long to say "I get your other half back."
    Or it is even worse. Sylvanas is not Sylvanas from W3 .. In that case this Sylvanas does not intersect me. I like the Undead, not the High Elf.

It's so boring that if you didn't say it I didn't realize it and so irrelevant that I stop caring again XD

Shame that the book spoiled the twist that she was only the evil half of her soul, but... this was foreshadowed as early as Uther.

precisely lmao

in danuser we trust.
    he shall reach levels of bad writing never thought possible before.
    I dunno, have you seen Dr Who? I think Chinball can rival Danuser in ruining long loved franchises.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!