Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    So wait
    Arbiter was artificial
    Her orb belonged to the jailer
    We lost
    We still aim for rescuing Anduin which happens next patch
    Sylvanas is captured

I wish someone would answer that stupid phone
    "When you are right about everything, but it's so sad, you don't even feel like celebrating".

Not that it took much, Blizzard's one dimensional wrting always ensured that A is followed by B.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    At this point, aren't we more to blame for believing them when they falsely hype up stuff? Given their track record.
    Nah dude the rubix cube they gave us with 9.0 lore was 1 block

People called it before launch

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nb3q1oROOg
    Wait, does that mean Garrosh is dead for good? There might actually be a ray of hope.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoggoth View Post
    Cinematic is already out... and is bad. I guess he's going to the sepulcher?
    He is going for the Sepulcher. Also, why is it bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Bro...

Zovaal looks so fuckin badass. Holy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Wait, does that mean Garrosh is dead for good? There might actually be a ray of hope.
    Looks that way, he nuked himself and the boss into ashes of anima.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Looks that way, he nuked himself and the boss into ashes of anima.
    Yoink. Free Soul Ash.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We continue to barrel ever closer to the Turalyon is Evil Warchief #3, Alliance Edition expansion.

Also that Sylvanas ending is just physically painful. Which is somehow a new low for the WoW writing staff.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So I assume the next patch isn't Lifelands or Northrend but is in fact the First One plane.

I'm not sure... it feels like it would look too similar to Korthia/Tazavesh in aesthetics. But this is indeed probably a 2-patch expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, technically Zovaal DID kill "Sylvanas".

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    So I assume the next patch isn't Lifelands or Northrend but is in fact the First One plane.

I'm not sure... it feels like it would look too similar to Korthia/Tazavesh in aesthetics. But this is indeed probably a 2-patch expansion.
    To be fair, going to the place of the First Ones might be a blessing in an aesthetic sense. The lore/story is dogshit to me, and the First Ones are just Super-Titans, but at least their aesthetic might offer a good change from the other stuff Shadowlands has offered so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, technically Zovaal DID kill "Sylvanas".
    Could be all 3.

To be fair, going to the place of the First Ones might be a blessing in an aesthetic sense. The lore/story is dogshit to me, and the First Ones are just Super-Titans, but at least their aesthetic might offer a good change from the other stuff Shadowlands has offered so far.
    Their aestehtic is Oribos. Se we've already had plenty of that. I mean Korthia is essentially just First Ones ruins as well, I don't see much of an improvement ahead. It just might be less spikey.

Their aestehtic is Oribos. Se we've already had plenty of that. I mean Korthia is essentially just First Ones ruins as well, I don't see much of an improvement ahead. It just might be less spikey.
    More so looking at the Guardian boss in the raid.

Ok folks we still haven’t seen the cinematic of Sylvanas and Anduin chatting after he was dominated

Guarantee he is a double agent which is why Sylvanas gave him that look when he held his sword up

I've been thinking of a possible plot in the making involving the 6 cosmic forces.

What if we're bound to have 6 major lore figure who are proficient in one force. Perhaps they'd combine their powers to perform some kind of ritual to unlock the 7th force.

So who could represent each force.

Light: Turalyon

Not including velen or anduin since they're priests and priests have void powers.

Void: Alleria

Life: Malfurion or Tyrande

Order: Khadgar, Jaina, or Medivh

Disorder: Illidan

Death: Sylvanas

Looks like she's sticking with us so we'll see. Could be Bolvar also.

What would happen if these figures gathered in a circle and channeled their magic into a first one relic? What if the relic is connected to azeroths world soul? What if they channel to the player character?

Probably just reaching hard but who knows.

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, just as expected.
    Sylvanas lives and her redemption arc started.

Disappointing that the Arbiter is still shut down.

At least Zovaal looks slightly better.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at Sylvanas with the big brain. Rubbed those wise elven braincells together to realize that the dude with BDSM torture chambers, chains and a form of magic literally called "domination magic" subjugates things.
    Indeed, i lost several brain cells just witnessing that stupidity.

Their aestehtic is Oribos. Se we've already had plenty of that.
    Actually looking at the Guardian boss, it is different.

More angular, beige/black/grey coloring and lots of hexagons

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Welp, just as expected.
    Sylvanas lives and her redemption arc started.

Disappointing that the Arbiter is still shut down.

At least Zovaal looks slightly better.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, i lost several brain cells just witnessing that stupidity.

Actually looking at the Guardian boss, it is different.

More angular, beige/black/grey coloring and lots of hexagons
    I guess the redemption arc had to the started somehow, but it really is a low point to so blatantly have Sylvanas simply swap sides because of information she was already privy to.
    And of course, like always in SL, in trying to retcon her evil ways in BfA they do little but paint her as the prime universal dunce. I guess it is what had to happen when the choice was between Sylvanas being iredeemably evil and giving her an out.

The Jailer looks fantastic though, infinitely better than Mr. Blue'n'bald.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    Not buying it. If BfA & SL were meant to be placeholder expansions, we wouldn't have the complex systems. Blizz wouldn't want to spend the time. Funny enough, that might actually make them better received overall by the player base.
    Complex systems are a substitute for actual content. A time saver for Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    We continue to barrel ever closer to the Turalyon is Evil Warchief #3, Alliance Edition expansion.
    More like Alleria is Sylvanas #2 tbf. Between Turalyon and her he’s the lighter of the two where "grey morality" is concerned. And since Sylvanas is now redeemed as Zovaal's puppet, Alleria has become the only black sheep in her family.